Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Open Forum Finance/Money Reply To: Finance/Money

• kimberly millen brown

July 15, 2021 at 1:47 am

Hi Angel 🌸🍃

I empathize with your living situation and your desire to move forward and hope you find your resolve soon. It’s a challenging time to be navigating one’s emotions, familia upset, inner longings, being misunderstood and all the myriad energies of this ascension process 🤪

all the while facing financial strain. 💜

For whatever reason, today I was lead/drawn to again read about this woman whose name I had once heard and read about a number of years ago. She is one who has found her purpose and passion in helping women move through whatever blocks they have preventing them from finding financial freedom. Perhaps her coming to me was so her wisdom and insight could be made available to you … to ponder and consider if it holds any resonance with you. 😊

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;”>Why Capable Women Often Feel Powerless (to create the things we most deeply yearn for).

by

at http://www.femininepower.com

She has a few articles that might be of help. May what she shares be a candle 🕯 🤍that lights your way❣️

Big hugs.