Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

Forums Open Forum Finance/Money Reply To: Finance/Money

• Angel

July 15, 2021 at 9:50 am

Nabila, I can totally relate to everything you have written. To not been able to express who I really am over these last few years has really taken a toll.

The last few weeks finishing up my current uni assignments, I have felt that I really expressed/show that side of me and it felt really good too. It restore some of my confidence too.

It was also quite easy ( normally it a lot harder) to go from concept > ideas > creation > to birthing the project, to an actual physical creation as well as writing it down on page.

It was good that things actually worked out and I had the resources to produce the work. It was like finally things are actually moving forward ……. 🙌🏻

Now I feel like it going tbe other way, 😬😩😔. I noticed it starting last week and then yesterday I then got the first lot of news about delays and then today the rest happened. To then top it off, today I found out the teachers didn’t really like what I hand up for one of my assignments and it was the assignment I like the best. 🙄

So today I feel like I can’t win at all…😞