Looking for a healer pls at this level??

Tagged
2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  Kate 2 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Kate
    Participant
    @katiepaterson

Hi
    I live in Australia. I have been following Lauren’s 5d reports for 2 years. They have been absolutely instrumental in my journey. I totally resonate wth the content for the first time ever.

I have been on my spiritual journey for many years and it has been super intense. I had been doing planetary work on higher levels that I had no control over. That has ceased and I have moved location, twice now. My journey then changed and I came across Lauren’s reports which I resonated with. The reports have guided me and given me answers and a lot of comfort and support on what has been happening with me. Knowledge is power and I am so grateful for these reports.

I do meditations of Lauren’s (Pleidian) bc I resonate with the energy. However I am looking for a healer that also resonates with this level of energy to assist my journey.

Does anyone in this community do healings or have recommendations for a healer who works at these levels please?

I always run any information and/or guidance through my own intuitive filter and take responsibility for my journey.

Blessings to you all
    Kate (Australia)

• Angel
    Participant
    @angelsabove

Hi Kate,
    I can recommend a couple, where do you live in Australia?
    Angel

• Kate
    Participant
    @katiepaterson

Hi Angel
    I live at the Central Coast which is just north of Sydney in NSW.
    I have seen healers in the States as distance healings which is fine too.
    Thanks
    Kate

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.