SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  Shiawase 3 months ago
  • Pepe
    Participant
    @pepe

Let me know if there are people in Southern California that would like to connect with me or each other.

For other members that would like to connect within their own area, please post your location and see if others want to connect with you.

Thanks!
    Pepe

• Pepe
    Participant
    @pepe

Hello!
    I am now living in Canyon Lake, CA. Between San Diego and Los Angeles. If anyone lives around here, let me know!

• Kat Anne
    Participant
    @lav-blu

I’ll be moving to Palm Springs in a couple of months, my first time living in California. It’ll be fun to connect up if you’re still there this summer 🙂

• Pepe
      Participant
      @pepe

Hi Kat Anne, are you now living in Palm Springs? I may go there in a couple of weeks. There is some sort of opening to see the mid-century modern homes there.

• Christy
    Participant
    @christycampbell

Hi I visit my daughter in San Diego several times a year. Let me know if you plan anything. I live in Colorado if you’re ever out this way. It would be great to get together with soul family.

• Pepe
      Participant
      @pepe

Hi Christy, Let me know when you come to San Diego. We can meet somewhere. I will let you know if I go to Colorado. No plans anytime soon though. Yes, it will good to meet soul family 🙂

• Shiawase
    Participant
    @shifuku

Hi I live in Oregon. Do you want to visit Medford area ?
    Masako

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.