UK – Love to connect with other hearts 🤗

8 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  Sonara 2 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Elizabeth
    Participant
    @earth-angel

I’m Elizabeth and live in the UK near Wallingford, Oxon and am really keen to connect with other hearts on this journey. If you’d like to do the same give me a shout! Together we can achieve so much more and have a lot of fun in the process!💗

• Michael Hallett
    Participant
    @micafilms

Hi Elizabeth, I’m just south of Milton Keynes so not too far from you. Would love to have someone from TWYH to share the journey with!!

• Elizabeth
    Participant
    @earth-angel

Hi Michael,

New report is out! How are you finding these energies at the moment…pretty intense!!

• Michael Hallett
      Participant
      @micafilms

Hi Elizabeth.

Sorry for the slow reply, I just found your post. I have been through a very intense period from about last September… February I started emerging and now in March I can feel I’m crossing into a new energetic space. It’s much calmer though yesterday was a complete void. I’ve read the latest report 3 times so far and keep finding new things!

How are you faring?

Michael

• Therese Egan
    Participant
    @therese

Hi guys, am based in Liverpool myself – pleasure to meet ye 🙂
    xx

• Sonara
    Participant
    @sonara-millwood619googlemail-com

Hi, Therese – pleased to meet you too! Xx ☺️

• Elizabeth
    Participant
    @earth-angel

Hi Therese, hi Sonara! Really lovely to connect!😍

I’ve just read the new report…wowser a lot to take in! Soooooo much processing going on since Easter and my little fur baby is really feeling it at the moment🐾 she’s very on edge. I’ve was made redundant from my job just before Easter which I have been asking for for the past year so that was good news and thinking of moving down to the West Country now to be by the sea, I’m finding I can’t breathe properly here anymore.🤓

How are you all finding these shifts/upgrades at the moment?👀🤔🤪xx

• Sonara
    Participant

😳😱😖 let’s say that life is challenging! I’ve been really ill with chronic Pancreatitus since last August – retuned home from convalescing with my young daughter mid January – to rebuild my life – albeit slowly. Then I had my gall bladder removed about 4 weeks ago. I thought that when I went into hospital I was being ‘rebuilt'(?) So – eek – just as I was building up muscles and strength – I now find I have even less energy – and I sleep 2-4 hrs a day. My head is muzzy. (It feels a bit like ME – a limited supply of energy). SOoo yes I am really affected by the energies as they increase – and I feel like I am in the birthing canal – but! Not absolutely sure what’s what!🤔

• Sonara
    Participant

Oops! I meant I sleep 2-4 hrs during the day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.