The Avatar (Christ) Self

21 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Anne 3 months, 1 week ago
    • Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

As the New Earth continues to bleed into our physical reality, the ascending collective is opening to the greater, more refined levels/layers of Self & Life thru the expansion into/alignment with the Avatar/GOD Self. New things are presenting and becoming visible for more people in both waking and meditative states which means you may be starting to get glimpses of the SUPER refined realms…a behind-the-scenes look at the higher level mechanics of Divine Creation!

I am opening this topic for discussion because I know others here are beginning to meet/be greeted by their Avatar Level Self…which is SUCH an exhilarating phase of embodiment!…so that collectively we can share more and more personal experiences of the “diamond-crystalline state”.

To kick-off this thread, and hopefully ignite some personal aha’s…I am reposting my personal experience when I met with my Avatar level Self for the first time at the Aries Full moon in 2018:

“…a few days following the full moon I went thru a personal initiation experience that led me to a whole new world within…literally. It was the moment the moon shifted from Aries into Taurus that I abruptly “landed” in this new space when I was awakened from a sound sleep from an unusually intense heart expansion…when I closed my eyes again I bore witness to what I can only describe as unimaginable…a completely crystalline, shimmering-metallic, vast and mountainous landscape that was ULTRA modern, streamlined and super refined.

Everything and everyone in this world was transparent…but solid…and glistening with a slightly blueish, platinum hue. Every being was lit up from the inside and their chakra systems were completely visible, displayed for all to see/read in a rainbow of extraordinary colors. I said in my update that the entire scene (for lack of better words) looked like an ice sculpture…even myself…which was the most startling of all to observe. This version of me was not only completely crystalline but SO enormous…I want to say 10-12 feet tall…that it literally startled me to see the sheer size of myself.

It was beyond anything I had ever experienced in my inner vision..and to be totally transparent 😝, the lack of familiarity was a little disconcerting and so admittedly I had to work to stay calm…BUT, I was greeted by two galactic councils who had announced that what I was witnessing was, in fact, the beginning of the ascended reality….that I had entered into what they called the “diamond crystalline state of consciousness, the state of pure realization”…and that this was now beginning and available at the level of the mind.”

• Songbird
      Participant
      @songbird

Lauren, I am so glad to see this post & your description of your Avatar self as being huge. I had a similar experience just a few days ago while in meditation. I first saw a sparkly fairy on my hand, she flew & landed on the horn of a unicorn. I was thrilled to see two of my favorite magical creature in this lovely garden that surrounded us. The scenery was like something out of a fairy tale, the flowers & trees were all vivid colors of every color even those we don’t have here right now. There was a crystal clear river flowing with unimaginable beautiful flowers on the banks. When I saw myself I walked to the unicorn & jumped on his back, I was so surprised to see how tall I was, I looked at my feet & they were super huge, then my hands were also huge. When I could pull back & see the whole of myself I was as big as those avatars in the movie Avatar. I had long thick blond hair & big violet eyes. To say the least I was shocked. After having a bit of time to feel into this I know in my deepest being that I love that form of my body & if that is what the future me looks like I like it.. More than that I love myself that way..

• Lauren
        Keymaster
        @lauren

omgoodness SB…your experiences continue to wow me. And yes to the enormousness of these Avatar forms! I think I wrote about this in the network at the time but when I saw my feet and lower legs that night…I forget what that bone is called between the knee and the ankle…I was awestruck. And a little shaken too. And because my skin (?) had such a blue hue my first thought was also Avatar the movie. Also glad you mentioned unicorns because just last night I saw three tiny ones in my peripheral vision…made me think that it was a nod from the “real reality” to verify that all the magic, purity and innocence is right there waiting for us to finish up this Scorpio deep dive. That they were so small seemed to indicate that they are in the distance atm…but still there waiting for our return. 🦄🌈💜

• Songbird
          Participant
          @songbird

Yes, loving every moment of it… I still have a small bit of me wanting to rush to the ending of this cycle so I can physically step into that New Reality, every day I have to throttle myself back from the excitement..I am certain unicorns & fairies will be in the New, may still take those of us who believe in them to see them though.. love you

• Lauren
            Keymaster
            @lauren

“every day I have to throttle myself back from the excitement” lol same here! I am learning to temper a balance in this space because most around me are not so “fired up” with kundalini just yet so I have mostly been channeling my energy and creativity into the structures of my life and work. For the most part it’s been SUBLIME since this cosmic life force awakened…its like the Arcturian’s said in the last report:

In the days that follow you are only going to witness this capacity grow into something so useful, so extraordinary, that you will soon wonder how you ever lived and functioned without it.

Fun to have a Universal Mother playmate! xo

• Songbird
              Participant
              @songbird

I had forgotten about that part of the report, thanks for posting it again… I just hope I don’t burst from the excitement before it arrives into physical.. so much love for this process.. hugs to my cosmic daughter..

• Anne
      Participant
      @anne-manceau

Message posted 3 days ago in the main “activity” section however would like to share Lauren’s reply to my question….
      During meditation today and ever after I am feeling HigherSelf/GodSelf being so present. My consciousness is turning in the right direction most of the time, True North. This morning while seating quietly, I spotted a fear about keeping my focus/consciousness in that direction, I saw that I did not want to forget people/humanity, this feeling held me back from staying tuned to my true north. However I got my thought adjusted to : It is not about forgetting humanity, it is about KNOWING humanity as I KNOW my humanity. It is about remembering my humanity as I did remember my divinity…..when this thought got locked into place then my human and divine self finally made Union…..I was liberated from this fear of going for one at the expense of the other….well as both are reunited it feels SO COMPLETE. Then I saw the first letter of my first name A. I saw one leg being my humanity, the other being my divinity and the horizontal bar being the bridge…What a gift I received, I LOVE IT
      I remember Lauren’s team mentioned a line about our Human-Divine being, I am not sure that it was this year or was it early this year ? Do you have any recall of that Lauren ?
      As for Sacred sexual relationship, I have been wanting this over a decade but that was delayed for 9 years. However, I am readying to open…in due time to a true sacred sexual relationship at last…..
      💜🌈💜🐬🐬🐬

Here’s some relevant findings from past reports Anne:

“In other words the light-body expression…which is the expression of our True Self….is a merger of both our human and divine Self. As we merge the two, a pillar of light is created that reflects and refracts the complete holographic projection of our true, multidimensional Self…based on our 12 strand DNA template, the architecture of the original divine-human template.

This is what we mean when we say ‘new expressions of Self’ for you have only met the human part of you to date…but there is a much larger component stepping forward to greet you this season, the part of you that created you as you are now.

And yet, this part of you also created the part of you that is being reborn here, and so you have these two aspects…your human and your Source Self…and they now must find harmony here, they must interface and remold your personal expression into something that works for both the higher and the lower.

In this, the council asks that I clarify that the identity of our human self in this lifetime becomes the identity of our True Self post-monadic merger. Reincarnation via physical ascension means that our spiritual identity has merged with our human identity, but because we are attaining a spiritual ascension in form, we do not release our lower identity…this process does not eliminate one for the other but combines the two.

In the same way that the death of the lower ego does not eliminate the self, contrary to that we become MORE of ourSelf…than ever before.”

Monadic Merger: bodily transfiguration begins

Also this→ “This includes stepping up into the diamond mind as we learn to view life thru a multidimensional prism…one that shifts as WE shift, responds to our perspective, to our observation alone…while simultaneously stepping down into the physical world and applying it.

We are learning to weave these two realities together now…to work with both our human AND divine levels for both a human AND divine experience of life on earth, while keeping both aspects of self in a continual, perfected state of balance.”

• Anne
      Participant
      @anne-manceau

Re reading the “Monadic Merger – bodily transfiguration begins” has been like hitting the nail….after the feeling union of my human-divin Selves. What i also observed is that this report came out under Taurus sun and i reread it once more under the opposite position Scorpio sun and observing this i also appreciate the time or should i say the rythm and pace necessary to reach what i am now assimilating “The Merger of my Monade with my human self”…..all of the journey walked between then and now….i also appreciate each step that i have taken leading to its purpose. I can’t thank you enough Lauren as i would not have necessarily gone back to this report without your searching. Also Gratitude to the Divine Intelligence at work 🌈🌈🌈 oh and the rainbow is all around our Monad…..🙏🐬😍

• Simone
      @simone612

Hi Anne,
      This: “What i also observed is that this report came out under the Taurus sun and i reread it under the opposite position that is under Scorpio sun” – I noticed similar things. This year there is a lot of ‘experiencing things again after 6 month – from the other side’.

• Anne
      Participant
      @anne-manceau

Thanks for your reply Simone….interesting that you have also observed that….I feel like watching this a bit closer…..😉

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

My pleasure Anne, glad it helped!

• Anne
      Participant
      @anne-manceau

I originally posted this message in reply to one of Linda’s post beginning of February. However i feel to post it to keep it in the book….🔥💧
      my experience of this full moon and this transition these days are best being visible/palpable during my meditations or stillness/quiet time long as i focus on Self and become One with the Light that i FEEL within, the Light that I am, the Light that WE ARE. This by itself is a huge step that i have recently come to term with, meaning have recognized hence accepted as Truth. Does it quiet the lower mind altogether ? no not so but it helps me get forward in this unknown territory, i keep my consciousness focused and let the lower mind in the back ground as best as possible….especially during quite time/meditation time…. what i noticed while reaching the center, as if reaching our inner galactic center/consciousness, are many things tho two jumped out….1) my pineal gland (and probably pituitary too tho this one is not so obvious to me) is activated/amplified and stimulates the sinuses which feels like i could have a cold starting but that is not the case. 2) yesterday while being or coming close to the galactic center of my consciousness, one attachment pulled me out of this center…..and got me to come out of my meditation altogether, attachement was so strong then. This morning I came back to the center aligned to Soul self, Oversoul, Monad, Creator again and…appeared easily Christ Self….felt as Me….i stayed with this for a very little while only as again same attachment arose but this time i was prepared to stay with it without getting thrown which let sadness showed up i let it live until it left, got emptied from its sadness substance, let the lower mind sorting things out and found Christ Self coming back…..only for a short while as this necessary time of integration is as important as these experiences….what i am able to say is that Christ Self was felt as Woman Christ Self => Me Christ Self….
      Love you Tribe

• Kate Street
        Participant
        @katinka

Anne, I TRULY resonate with what you’ve written here! It has been my experience as well ~ this focal point of My Christed Self as the ONLY truth. You’re right, it doesn’t silence the thoughts fully (which is still frustrating) but it definitely helps me have a touchstone of TRUTH when distractions come up.

I don’t engage the thoughts/battles/distractions NEARLY like I used to…because it’s just sooooo old and played and undesirable. Instead I bring myself back to my Christ self over and over. Either in silent words (I am Katinka the Christ) or the breath or both.

You articulated your experience so well and it was wonderful seeing my own process mirrored in yours. Thank you, Sister.

• Anne
          Participant
          @anne-manceau

you are most welcome Kate, and with Cosmic Life Mother Mastery we are going to thrive beautifully, we will be unrecognizable in a year’s time….🔥💧💎

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

For the past week Ive been meditating twice a day doing some of Dr. Joe Dispenza’s guided meditations. Up to now Ive been a rather random meditator, but actually do better with something creative typically or a moving meditation, like coloring to quiet the mind. Im finding my mind is pretty darn quiet doing his meditations and I love them because they are so creative and involve future mapping with heart/brain coherence.

Ive been tapping into cosmic energy a lot which is causing my body to move a lot more, I go into an even deeper stasis, periods of laughter/bliss and yesterday I started making dolphin click sounds and I saw Dolphins in my chakra tube moving from my base up thru my crown. Thee are all new things that feel easy in the new energies.
      Previously this was mostly only something I could achieve in a temple in India receiving energy from the monks or in a spiritual community. Its so empowering to be celebrating my own sovereignty and knowing I can access all of this purely thru my own intent/focus.

I do this morning and night and Im finding its really helping me move permanently out of the old timeline and out of the fear/downward pull of the old groove.

• Simone
        @simone612

Sounds wonderful Amy! Are there any specific guided meditations from him (free ones, e.g. on YouTube) that you would recommend? TY!

• AZAmy
          Participant
          @dragonfly716

will put some things together for you Simone! They are very worth the time.

• AZAmy
          Participant
          @dragonfly716

Here he is explaining the blessing of the energy centers meditation which Ive been doing once a day. There is a free version which is not led by him on youtube. His version is I think $13 download on his site which is the one I’ve been using.

I also do the you are the placebo meditation which is $6.
          this is the one you use to collapse the old beliefs & do future mapping to create your future.

MEDITATIONS

• Simone
            @simone612

Thank you Amy! I’ll check it out. 💓

• Lauren
        Keymaster
        @lauren

I love Joe Dispenza! He is such a rock star…his journey to healing his broken back with his mind has been an unbelievable inspiration to me. I bet his meditations are powerful.

• AZAmy
          Participant
          @dragonfly716

They have been amazing, in just one week what has been happening for me. I’ve been watching some of his recent videos on YT and he is doing these collaborative healings with heart/brain coherence in groups and they are creating instantaneous healings. He works a lot with heart math and they’ve been able to track what it will take for someone to go into Theta, gamma etc.. He can actually predict a lot of that now. Ive been doing his blessing of the energy centers meditations and using the merkaba love symbol from cellspeak and spinning it into each center. It’s been powerful. The meditation for changing outcomes/and future mapping is very powerful too, I can feel things have already shifted for me even though they haven’t yet actualized since its been completed in my meditation. I’m studying his heart/brain stuff and how it relates to creativity, abundance and more. It’s quantum creation for sure!

• Anne
      Participant
      @anne-manceau

Yesterday i fell into the lower mind FEAR hence making an illusion and showing the shadow. I finally collected the bits and pieces last night about this episode. Before going to sleep, i asked to receive a comprehension thru a dream. Well i got served : in my dream, i was seeing two men fighting, one was having the upper hand on the other. The one who was being beaten was close to my heart. Facing the danger, i felt fear and fear led me to go and find help. Help was already coming, nurses were there with masks on (? lol). The dream went on in the same vein but i don’t recall the story following this scene.
      I woke up from the dream knowing it was connected to my demand then the question was to understand the message. Instantaneously, i felt i had not been able to turn to these guys to calm the fight….then observed that i had felt powerless and then realized that it happened because i was not connected, I was not ONE with the Light that I AM. This realization got me to turn to Christ Consciousness and seat with it . As i stayed in meditation for a long while, i felt during an instant, my Presence holding/feeling/being Christ Consciousness and Light thrown back in the dream and coming toward the man who was beating up the other had an impact of Peace and Calm.
      This embodiment process is ensuring that each pocket of the lower mind illusion and shadow aka FEAR held in my/our temple is uncovered.
      I LOVE YOU ALL

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.