Body Changes & Symptoms

53 replies, 20 voices Last updated by Simone 10 months, 3 weeks ago
    • Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

A space to discuss the physical body changes as we migrate from the old template to the new.

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

Hi Lauren. I’m back! Thanks for keeping up all the wonderful work you do to help with our evolution….. Feeling like I’ve made headway and thought I was ready to go solo, but no…….deep breathes……. even though I have found a beautiful meditative tree in our garden and working consciously on developing a zero-limit neutral based mindset…… I am still finding my body changes challenging because it is creating a bit of confusion. I feel better inside than I’ve felt in so many years, that I guess this transitional phase is teaching me about patience, perseverance, and process. Not something I’ve been particularly skilful about in the past! (1) My hair feels like it has and is changing texture, it’s sooooo fine and delicate….. I am using sesame oil and neem oil and trying not to wash so often, as well as DEEP breathes…… (2) My finger joints are sore, which is something that’s knew to me……. Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks, AJ x

• Lauren
        Keymaster
        @lauren

Hi Aj and welcome back to the community!

With regard to this: My hair feels like it has and is changing texture, it’s sooooo fine and delicate….. I am using sesame oil and neem oil and trying not to wash so often, as well as DEEP breathes

I (and others here too…I think I remember @ariggs and @heartsong specifically ) have definitely been experiencing hair loss/thinning, for me its been on the extreme/scary side and since the cool-dry weather arrived I also notice the change in texture. I used to have really thick and wavy (in humidity) hair and now (since 2018) it is straight, thin and very fine.

What I have been told is that this is all connected to the Mystical Marriage process…that the (diamond) downloads beginning at the December 2017 solstice were aimed at repetitively activating our psychic centers (pituitary-pineal complex) for the union merger and so, for those who are very psychically open and already hold a lot of energy in the psychic centers, this has amounted to a bit of an overload of energy in the third eye & crown which can lead to vision impairment (which came on strong and at exactly the same time as hair loss for me), hot-burning-sensitive-sore scalp, excessive hair loss and thinning.

Now that we have reached zero-point and completed the Alpha Omega journey, my guidance is that these intense activations will let up and that we will regenerate the hair we lost, but as yet I am still losing more hair than I am comfortable with at every wash. Technically speaking we are already IN the regeneration energies but also still phasing out the old degenerative template so I imagine we will not witness a real change with this until 2020.

In the meantime have doubled up on Omega 3’s (fish & butter oil) at the advice of my team, I condition with coconut oil, and I have also been told that breathing cosmic/LOVE energy into the scalp can help with the regeneration. That said, in the two years I have been dealing with this at this level, I haven’t noticed much change.

• Alisa Riggs
          Participant
          @ariggs

OMG Lauren, yes…😞 the hair has continued to come out. And I hate to admit this, but I’ve resulted to using rogaine…and I can tell it is helping because at least not as much is falling out since I’ve been using it. I don’t want to keep using it, but I will till we get past the 1/12/20 date. I’ve also resorted to using lots of “volumizing” hair products—dry bar brand and they work!

So fingers crossed we’ll be on the other side of all this intense energy after 1/12. And yes also to the blurry vision—that and my hair loss began exactly when yours did—12/21/2017… hopefully that returns to normal too. 🤓

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

My em-body-ment seems to be a big area of learning self love. I’m feeling quite depleted at the moment. Expanded.. read feel like a blimp, and very spacey/zoned out.

Had acupuncture yesterday which has helped with lower chakra heaviness/discomfort etc.

I’ve been ‘asking’ for ‘help’ with my body as it’s been a difficult merkabah to manage. I always get the vision of Anakin in Star Wars-The Phantom Menace learning how to drive that racing pod in the beginning. I’m all over the place unsure of how to gain control/leadership over it!

I have over the years, tried so many things and by nature I am disposed to living a clean healthy physical existence. From the age of 11 I started to cook alternate things for myself to what we were given as a family- more live food etc. I was teased. “which 11 year girl asks for more spinach?!” This was back in the early 1970’s and a big deal.

I found a battered old yoga book in a dusty bookstore at 14 and taught myself before it was so trendy. I remember being called a ‘wierdo’ for revealing this and that I was part of a cult.I was even accused of losing my virginity because I could stretch my legs out wide and do the splits! I then took my yoga underground so to speak.

In short I’ve been on this ascension journey for over 30 years making herbal treatments, using homeopathy, meditating, doing Reiki and energy work, communicating with Spirit/Higher Self and now looking at it probably channelling to but all in private and in secret almost, as all these things were not common or particularly accepted back then.I had one friend back then who was on a similar page.

In fact when I reflect back my first kundalini rising experience was when I was in the late 80’s. It ties in with my reading of the Indigo Children book by Lee Caroll that I came across during my post grad teaching degree. Finding that book gave me one of those Aha moments, because it confirmed my feelings about so called ‘wayward’ ADHD kids. As a teacher I could not get on board with the idea that these kids were ‘wrong’ or needed medicating etc. I felt that they were showing us something; opening us up.

Anyways… the reason I share this history is that post ‘asking’ for help with my body- the desire to let go of the excess weight I carry, the exhaustion and the feeling of constantly being at the mercy of my body’s whims, is that I (after a very long time) returned to the Kryon Channels yesterday and just hit the button to listen to something as I was driving.

The channel turned out to be just for me! (and maybe some others on this forum too I hope). He shared the reasons for why old souls and especially those who have been on this journey for 30 years which is when he first started channeling carry excess weight which he calls ‘fotressing’ and how to drop it. Bingo!

If anyone is interested here is the link to this particular channel. There are many others on the site and personally I have found great synchronicity with just hitting a button when the need strikes. I always seem to get what I need.

https://www.kryon.com/austin-audio/Austin-3-LW-Frust-Fortress.mp

Then today whilst journalling I found myself thinking about my intuition and actually how developed it is. I used the words ‘gut feelings’ and then of course related my actual gut health to the level of intuition I am choosing to take ownership for.

I can feel that over the many years of this journey which is coming to a head now, I have had to/chosen to hide my feminine intuitive aspect simply because by and large the circles I move in physically and the flesh and bone friends/family I have don’t ‘get’ this journey. Thus I know I have ignored my ‘gut’ metaphorically and literally and its is out of balance. This ignorance has led to much ‘discomfort’ on so many levels- physically , emotionally, relationship wise, and how I perceive myself.

Post journalling I said to myself, “Right. You have to start listening to your intuition/gut and work on improving gut health perhaps on a physical level.”

Sitting in the hairdressers this afternoon, my hairdresser looked absolutely amazing. She’d lost weight and her skin and hair were just glowing. She looked super glamorous and I know she has had a pretty difficult health journey from birth (spina bifida) and numerous auto immune issues etc

I asked what she was on and she took me into her kitchen and showed me her fridge full of gut healing stuff.I now have some in my own fridge!

A lot of what she is doing I have done or am doing sporadically. My biggest bane is consistency… consistency of taking care of myself when it comes to food and body care is a definite weak muscle of mine as I seem to fear standing out. Being overtly obvious (cue Kryon channel) even when its something as simple as eating differently to others seems to be a cross I bear.

I sense my ‘bigness’ is simply a metaphoric manifestation of me not embracing my true bigness/expansion/expanded Self.

It has to come out some how eh?

I know innately I am wise and have a shamanic heritage- most women do.But I can see how because of where I started on this journey (even pre 30 years ago I was the black sheep child involved in alchemy, making ‘potions’ for stray cats and communing with the stars).

I just thought I’d share my experiences in case there is resonance amongst the group.

On another note, just coz I love word play, I’ve been doing a little bit of Donna Eden’s Energy practices again. I’ve known her work for years and dabbled (again that inconsistency) but recently I’ve returned a little more diligently when I can remember through my brain fog. I just thought it was funny that her name is Eden, she does body balancing work and this forum has Eden in its title. 🙂

Nuff for now.

Looking forward to hearing other stories on this embodying journey.

Nabila x

• Danielle Kelly
      Participant
      @mystic-mama

Nabila❣️

Thank you for your wonderful sharing… I can relate in so many ways 🥰
      I too have found myself on an intentional “gut healing “ journey these past few months 😉 I too was afraid of my “bigness” and of “standing out” along this journey..OH! And reading of your “potions” for stray cats and communing with the stars! What delicious memories that triggered for me!!

I now proudly own my “black sheep-ness” 😂 I no longer fear my bigness ( I am mindful of not intentionally overwhelming others with my Big Girl Self unless another NEEDS my Big Self to shield them in a situation 😉 ) I now love the “weirdo” that I AM 🤓

I have not heard of Kyron Channel, so thank you for that!! Looking forward to exploring 💕

Have a Fantastic Day!

• Alisa Riggs
      Participant
      @ariggs

I’ve been experiencing the “sound of silence” for lack of a better term. When I’m sitting quietly, and actually now even if I’m listening to something, I hear a constant slight tone that goes between my ears; sometimes it’s stronger in one ear than the other, but usually it’s balanced. But it’s constant and it’s new—like maybe since the 10:10. And before this constant toning, I would occasionally hear what I term as cosmic tones/music—it was beautiful and I still hear that, but this consistent toning is a bit of an annoyance… I’m thinking it has to do with the pituitary and pineal coming more online and hopefully will end once all the upgrading/activations are complete. I know @simone612 mentioned hearing some ringing—are you still experiencing that?? Anyone else?? Looking forward to some true silence 😉

• Simone
      @simone612

Hi Alisa, yes I mentioned the ringing last month around the Aries full moon when it was most intense. Can’t say it has gone away completely, maybe I got more used to it. In general when I want to dive into the silence/stillness I have to focus on my heart. Hope one day I’ll also experience silence in my head. Lol

• Alisa Riggs
        Participant
        @ariggs

I didn’t think about that—that the ear sounds began around the Aries moon but yeah, that’s when it began to get most intense for me as well. Maybe that will let up after the 1/12/20, too. Here’s to peace!

• Elena
      Participant
      @eks2019

Something is up because my stomach has been upset almost for the last 2 weeks. This is highly unusual. I’m trying to change up my diet to see if anything helps. Realizing my gut function is not optimal in spite of a pretty clean diet – however have not been having a large variety of foods so my gut is probably not getting the diversity of foods that I need. Need to rework things AGAIN! Did try chia-coconut milk pudding and it’s delicious!

• Shiawase
      Participant
      @shifuku

My eyes have been cramping for last couple of days…intensely 🥺

• Claire
      Participant
      @claire

I’ve been in the same camp re: hair loss. In April with all the radiation exposure I was guided to take what I consider to be high doses of Iodine, that has now been reduced to a regular/slightly high dose. That has def helped. I have been told it has been about 70% effective in the hair loss category. I have also been guided to take EFA’s, and the herbs Ashwaghanda and Moringa, which I have been less faithful with.

Lately, I have been taking B12 regularly (with periodic Folic Acid supplementation). My sense is that it is helping with energy, and grounding as my physical body adapts to the higher frequencies. We are all so unique so what has helped me isn’t necessarily helpful to the others…just putting it out there.🌹🌈

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

Thanks Loral…1) for mentioning the connection between the (solar & cosmic) radiation and hair loss here and 2) for the info about Iodine, which…in addition to potassium…has been such an essential mineral for ascension and must be why I constantly crave mussels, oysters, cod, seaweed & haddock. We eat seafood about 3 times a week and I also take a double dose of fish oils to supplement my diet, but unfortunately, I don’t see much of a difference in my hair, even tho these are the exact things I have been told would help. That said, maybe it would actually be worse without these things…which is scary to imagine.

The B12 connection is also interesting because mussels and oysters have some of the highest mgs out of ALL seafood…lots of signs pointing to the (em)ocean for healing and balance rn. 🤔🌊

• Claire
      Participant
      @claire

Lauren, the only thing, of the things you mentioned, that is really going to give you a physiologically impactful dose of Iodine is the seaweed. The other things you mentioned won’t be relevant on the Iodine front. If your intuition is taking you there, I wonder if you are getting enough?

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

Ohh so much here to chew on.

Good to hear I’m not the only one with hair changes and strange eye occurrences.

My hair started thinning at the beginning of this year too. When your body isn’t at its best your hair is SO important so it is a BIG deal! The texture has changed too. I have a lot of hair but fine so volume wasn’t a problem. Now it is. I’ve noticed positive changes since I added more iron and flaxseed/omega 3s as well as vitamin B12 and B6. But it all seems to come and go.

Eyes. I’ve had blurriness before but the last 6 mths I’ve had the sensation of my eyes growing in their sockets which gives for a tight and dry feeling with some aching. From late July I’ve had two episodes of blood vessels bursting in my left eye which caused aches. I’m currently coming out of one as we speak.

The best thing I’ve found that heals eyes quickly is Calendula tea cooled and applied with a compress. You can drink it too. I steep the dried flowers but you can often buy it as a tea in good health food shops I think.

All my physical symptoms are mainly on the left side of my body- Feminine/receiving?

Interesting about the iodine. It’s come into my experience recently via some Facebook posts. Intuitively I’m attracted to it but when I went to buy it online I had some PayPal/CC issues a few times.#warningbells This product claims to be a an electromagnetic nascent version of iodine sourced from deep in the earth. This apparently makes it more bio available and less drastic when it comes to clearing toxins etc

I’m super sensitive to supplementation so I’m careful. However my thyroid and therefore endocrine system has been perpetually hammered by this journey and I am really thinking this might help.

Seeing this thread is making me feel even more inclined to try this iodine. If anyone else is curious hers the link to the product.

https://www.biowarriornutrition.com

Loving this group. xx

• Shiawase
      Participant
      @shifuku

Hi Nabila

About eyes: have you felt cramping eyes? 😵I have been feeling this with “head stuff”too
      Feeling dry with other symptoms such as heavy compressed weight on shoulders…

I may try calendula🙂

• Lis Blake
      Participant
      @lis-blake

Up-date from me @Lauren,covering the last fortnight:

Time has once again changed – sometimes to totally standing still. The latter commenced happening – going back around 4 years ago. I still have your channel from Lord Arcturus @ Lauren regarding Time – done around 2006!!

The colour of my skin changes – really dark having woken up and then changes depending on ‘what energy’ I am in!! As I type this, it’s darker than ‘normal’.

I am now finding using my ability ‘to command,’ helpful!! I have changed the weather/wind here with the fires a week ago. Done it again today with a big storm which created chaos on the Sunshine Coast.

Up till this last week, my ‘skin’ has been an issue – with ‘itchies’ and is now improving – and as someone said – I might be ‘getting ready for a new skin!’ I have been aware and dealing with minor irritations – some actually major and letting them go!! More on the latter on the Coaching Page tomorrow.

Regarding the nectar – I started getting this around 2017 and from memory it was following Easter. Off and on it happens – none lately.

With hair – I appreciated some time back, the post from you Lauren regarding what to do, as mine around 2016-2017 started to ‘come out!!’ I went onto Flaxseed Oil high dose, Vit B’s and also have not been washing it every week, as I used to. I also use the Moisteriser from Milk Shake, which has helped and I am also ‘in touch’ with ‘it,’ as I am with other parts of ‘us’ – ‘we’ are working on – twice a day – and it is improving. (When it occurred I ‘put it down’ to the stress from moving from the house I was renting for nearly 7 years, followed by another 5 moves in 9 months ending in Aug. 2017.

As a lead into the next info., around this time, I ended up with a cracked tooth. I worked out with it where ‘I was at,’ and finally decided that I wouldn’t get it removed as the Dentist suggested, so I have ‘been working with it’ to regenerate it till now. As a result, I went on to soft food and ever since I haven’t seemed to want much.

So to now!! My main issue – commencing back from memory around 2018 (how could I forget!! lol) is the detox of food. This was on-going for around 3 months – to the point it was awkward to do my 3 to 4 sessions at the pool that I have been doing for years. I might add the latter have been a ‘life saver!!’

Things improved after a few months and have been apparent sometimes – but not a problem — and in the last 4 months – it is a decided ‘challenge!’ As I said I am eating light – for example – I had breakfast at 3 p.m. today (not hungry) and not much. And what has been happening, is that what I eat has the tendency to ‘go straight thru me!!’ Which makes planning on going anywhere, ‘tricky!!’ So, I am feeling that I am close to not requiring food!! I have found with the ‘head’ stuff – that dark chocolate has been my saving grace and especially, at the moment – more on that next.

In the last week – quickly, I have felt like I’m going thru some sort of ‘cleanse’ – challenging to describe – started with sore lower back (11/11) – and right side of my body – legs and loss of strength. And head involved– need to keep my eyes open to keep my balance!! Had crystals in my right ear in the past – this was different.

And to finish on a high note – I have had a ‘win’ involving one of our Australian phone companies – something I did not expect. Thank you Mercury Retrograde!!

Thank you, Lauren for being involved so much as we go through more ‘fun!’

• pj
      Participant
      @pjay

My hands are gone really smooth, I have to be careful not to drop things, moisturiser has little or no effect(been going on a good while). Other stuff has been going on years like
      Eyesight is blurry, really exhausted lately and hard to breath if I do any physical activity.
      Confusion in work as I work on a computer. I feel a tingling right now which is nice, I had a good sleep last night and feel good.

• Claire
      Participant
      @claire

@nabilarc, yes, much to “chew on” indeed.

What is clear reading the various posts is that while there is commonality in our physical experiences there is an equal degree of uniqueness. What is therapeutic for one can have no effect for the other.

With that in mind I will make a couple other comments re: Iodine. My need for it seems to vary considerably depending on solar/cosmic radiation levels. I listen to my body and sometimes I need a lot and other times I don’t need any. I also tend to pair it with the herb Ashwaghanda which is an adaptogenic herb, meaning that it adapts to our bodies needs and is quite “forgiving” in its use. It helps in the uptake of iodine and is used for states of exhaustion particularly nervous system exhaustion (something we all know intimately!!).

I am truly hoping that the extreme demands on the physical body lessens in a meaningful way in the very near future!!

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

“of the things you mentioned, that is really going to give you a physiologically impactful dose of Iodine is the seaweed.”

Oh really? My nutritionist told me back in the day that iodine that exists naturally in food is almost 100% bio-available. 🤔 I do typically eat seaweed every week…like three times a week in addition to lots of wild-caught fish…and I also eat tons of dairy (raw butter for teeth, bones & hair) and a decent amount of eggs. Do you take iodine drops/supplements? Maybe I should consider that.

This week I also just started up on sole again for the extra minerals, I usually take sole from November until early spring. The only real relief I ever see is between downloads…I have been losing hair (on my crown) since about 2015 but back then the infusions were spaced apart so it wasn’t much of a concern. As the gap closed between downloads, the hair loss became more and more frequent until 2018 when it became constant. I would love to be able to better support my body thru this.

• Claire
      Participant
      @claire

“So, I am feeling that I am close to not requiring food!!” I seem to be having a similar experience Lis. Since early September my appetite has fallen off and I often hear the words “weaning myself from the habituation of food”. The habit of eating is so engrained in us that it feels like a process to let go of that (perceived) need.

• Linda
      Participant
      @lindalubin

Loral, I agree with you that there is both commonality and uniqueness in our physical beings as we go through this process. This makes it especially difficult to figure out what is going on for each of us, and what might work. I’ve come to realize that I am the only expert on my body, and I need to be highly attuned to it’s needs from moment to moment. This is a continuously changing experience we are going through. Food, supplements, healing modalities, exercise – I’m having to pay close attention to what I need in this moment.

A few weeks ago I suddenly realized my adrenals were off, and had been for awhile. It had happened slowly and was not triggered by any unusual stress so I hadn’t picked up on it. I started taking this: Stress Response by Gaia Herbs which contains Ashwaghanda, and it made a big difference in how I was feeling. I took it regularly for about two weeks and now only need it occasionally.

We are all dealing with the impact to our endocrine system of these energies and upgrades. Thanks for all your helpful info. I take in all the different advice and sort out what feels right for me. I love that you’re knowledgeable and appreciate what you are sharing!

• JODY
      Participant
      @jodyw

Many years ago, my alternative health lady told me to use only Lugol Iodine and to put drops on the inside of my wrist and rub in. Depending on how long it took for the iodine to be absorbed into my body, I was to adjust the dose so that in time, the body no longer readily absorbed it. Within three or four weeks this happened and I then only used it occasionally. My endocrine system definitely began to function better.
      These days I don’t take many supplements. Before I go to sleep (if there happens to be any around) I ask for the optimal dose of whatever my body being needs, to be delivered etherically to heal and strengthen that area of the body that seems to be speaking to me.
      This topic is so helpful and I appreciate knowing other’s experiences because I have seriously doubted that I was destined to survive these past three or four months. I haven’t shared much because honestly, I have had no words or if I did, the effort involved was just too much.
      I am in the New Earth and have left so much behind me. I now know how to utilise the new frequencies e.g. a noteworthy sum of money dropped in my lap, was upgraded to Business Class on a flight last week and when dreaded turbulence began, I successfully commanded smooth air around the plane, and enjoyed meaningful and loving time with my two boys and their families. My 54 year relationship with my Michael has deepened and become more sacred and I feel and am more loving to those around me. I just feel so overwhelmed by pain and feeling so ill much of the time (ticking all those symptom boxes and more). My current thoughts are that I will be there in 2020 or I won’t and it’s all okay…….actually that is BS and I will be really pissed off if I’m not!

• Cindy Mathers
      Participant
      @cindy-mathers

Ha you made me laugh Jody! My mum was saying the same thing. She is 84 she is exhausted and I will be with her in 4 weeks! She said well I mightn’t be here because I have had enough! However I secretly thought yeah well you’ll be pissed if you do throw in the towel and get to the other side and realise how close you were to emerging into the New Earth! Much love Jody and great to hear from you!!

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

I agree with you Linda, all of this is so personal and unique to each of us and… There is also overlap. Being especially tuned to our body’s is key. In September I started noticing painful hang nails developing and I also saw that my skin was healing slowly. I googled it and was pretty certain that I was low in certain vitamins as well as protein because I wasn’t eating much thru the stress of my move. I added these back in and its so much better. I go thru periods where diet fluctuates a lot and I remember Lisa Transcendence Brown saying that we need different things at different times and not to make any of it wrong. I scaled back the quantity of food I eat back in 2012, so mostly average about 1 1/2 small meals a day, although I have had times Im so hungry I feel like I eat several meals a day. ( usually during these big downloads) I do ask that if there are blatant things needing my medical attention about my health that people/signs be put in my path to tell me. IE: a chiropractor shows up, a dentist etc… I have avoided a lot of unnecessary trips to the doctor and being worried this way.

• Lis Blake
      Participant
      @lis-blake

Hi Loral – re the food situation – I no longer eat because I ‘should!!’ And I still feel it helps with some of the ‘up-grades/downloads’ for me (and yes we are all soooo different!!) Things like dark chocolate as I mentioned – helps, when the ‘head’ stuff starts and seems to help ‘ground me!!’ Yes we are unique – and what will ‘work’ for one, will not, for someone else and with us sharing – this will help give us options to try! My greatest ‘trial’ has been the detoxing which commenced a couple of years ago – and can happen with no warning!! Endeavouring to work with my body – to get some warning!! lol

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

Hi Shiawase

I do feel tension in my eyes and head on and off. Not sure I’d call it cramping but there is tightness.

Hope your eyes get some relief soon. Mine are a bit better but still feeling dry and a little bloodshot.

Nabila x

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

Just on a silly note. Perhaps 2020 will be the year for ‘clear vision!” I’m hoping!

I just keep getting this sensation that all this ‘fogginess’ whether it’s in the eyes, mind, body is a metaphor for the journey we’re on that is moving swiftly through the ‘veil’. It feels like a journey through some sort of mist or through the clouds towards this New Earth experience with some serious turbulence along the way.

As I write this the song “I can see clearly now” Jimmy Cliff has just come on. 🙂

The official video is based on that movie about a Caribbean luge team which is so bizarre; makes no sense but they did good in the end. Maybe much like many of our journeys thus far. Makes me laugh a little so it must be a good thing.

Are we there yet? Nearly? xx

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

@claire

Yes I so agree that we need bespoke and continually changing approaches/remedies.

Thank you for the info on iodine. I’m going to pursue trying it out.

🙂 xx

• Songbird
      Participant
      @songbird

I love this song, it is such a good analogy of our ascension process & what we have begun moving into.. What a law of attraction synchronicity for it to come up when you were writing about the eyesight… I know this to be true for me, since I have had cloudy eyes for a few years but more so now, that our ascension into the higher consciousness & embodiment of our True Self is bringing the perfect eyesight & eternally youthful bodies… Thank you for posting this it made my day..

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

Anyone else noticing an amplification of the senses??? I’m noticing that I LOVE my bed more than I ever have, I notice the softness and how cuddly I feel getting under the covers at night. Same when I sit on my sofa…I had some hummus and naan bread and baba ganoush last night and it was like the best Ive ever had. Felt the same way about my Lofthouse cookies I baked…Just feels like a next level experience.

• Simone
      @simone612

Yes Amy! Feels like there’s more LOVE in all the little things at home.
      Or we experience home with more LOVE now that the frequencies of HOME have settled within us.💖🏡🤗💞🌏

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

Yes! I literally just came out of a conversation with my husband about how today I really felt connected to and noticed the abundance of colour and variety and smell and shape of food as I was shopping today.

I was saying how I was blown away by the amazing shapes, sizes, colours and smells of what I was picking up and choosing. Carrots felt deep and rich and orange. Green beans were oh so vibrant green etc

I’ve always been appreciative and aware of beauty in all its forms but I was very moved, almost to tears today.

On the other hand is anyone else feeling solar plexus stuff; both in the front and behind ? I’m so uncomfy this past two days.Can’t eat or relax fully or eat all that yummy goodness mentioned above. Also super tired.

Bleh! I feel like I am being blasted by the Sun. Maybe a thin ozone layer and swift movement into summer for us down in Australia makes it more intense?

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

Me three! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Life has been feeling VERY sensual since the Cosmic Mother energy exploded in October…for me this translates mostly thru color and smell, but I also noticed that I can REALLY feel the bed, my sheets feel extra soft and the nerve endings in my feet and legs are coming to life as we embody deeper into ourcellves. It makes life feel more alive and fulfilling!

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

“Or we experience home with more LOVE now that the frequencies of HOME have settled within us.”

BOOM. 🎤💧⇩

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

Yes to plexus/power expansion symptoms and body fatigue…all over sickness actually. Heart/chest tightness too…feels like too much energy in the torso at the moment. 😰 I think its the feminine’s turn at the integration wheel 😕

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

yes to sensing more color, and nature, it seems when I go on my daily walks in nature, we just drink it all in… Even more than before.

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

I love that Simone, feels very true, the sense of HOME. Im guessing we are moving towards a merging that is only going to deepen us into a state of Oneness. When I was in India in 2010 I had some interesting experiences. I was in the shower but felt I was completely merged with the water and my feet felt like they were part of the shower… Trippy. I remember going to the mall, I was mesmerized by everything and had to walk slow to find my feet because it was as if I couldn’t tell where my feet ended and the stairs began. When I would eat food I felt captivated by it thru all of my senses and at the same time completely immersed in the experience of it. I felt it everywhere …smelling the flowers, and feeling like I was the ROSE. It didn’t feel like an escape from my life on any level, it felt like Living was highly amplified. There was no drugs etc… , I was just in a deep meditative cosmic experience of energy. This feels like the baby beginnings of that again.

• Becky Jayne
      Participant
      @jayne

Reading about people’s experiences of their eyes being able to do healing work, etc. it reminded me of what happened with me about 20 years ago. Around that time my eyes went through a period of being really red A LOT. My boss asked me what was going on with my eyes, it looked like pink eye and styes, the lot. I knew there was nothing really wrong and it did go away. I felt also the power coming into my eyes but didn’t know what it was about. I knew I could clear space by looking though. A few years later, the boyfriend I was with at the time and I rehabbed an old farmhouse that was in dire shape and had recently housed an ex-con and his small family. We had to redo things from the ground up, literally, and I cleared out the space as we went. A girlfriend down the road asked me to come down to her house and clear out her house from energies left by her recent bad relationship so I did that. I tried to go into business later doing multi-dimensional clearing and organizing but I guess Kansas City wasn’t ready for that then! For years I had an unrequited passion for doing it. Now I feel so different and feel maybe it would be a whole body experience instead of just the eyes and it would be much more powerful. I guess we’ll SEE! The other ground-breaking thing (for me) that happened about that time was sensing the personalities of appliances.:-)

• Kay
      Participant
      @heartsong

YES Amy have been for a little while now. Feeling lot more gratitude for all the little things in my life. xx

• Kay
      Participant
      @heartsong

YES Lauren experiencing ALL those things too. VERY uncomfortable in my body at the mo.

• Simone
      @simone612

Wow Amy, your cosmic experience in India sounds so magical! ✨ Many of us had cosmic experiences that could be described as ‘out-of-body’ experiences, but yours sounds like it was a very ‘in-the-body’ kind of experience and cosmic at the same time. I LOVE that!!!
      And YES to this: “Im guessing we are moving towards a merging that is only going to deepen us into a state of Oneness” 🙏🥰🥳

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

Can someone offer more info on the ‘nectar’phenomenon pls? Facts. Experiences. etc ?

I have this almost claggy “sweetness’ in my mouth this past week.

Also along with the torso/solar plexus/back discomfort I have this feeling of being really empty in my stomach/central torso yet have no desire for food. When I eat it doesn’t seem to satiate. The rest of my taste buds seem to have gone on holiday.

Thanks

N x

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

I have this almost claggy “sweetness’ in my mouth this past week.

Yep, sounds like the nectar/amrita/ambrosia…what I call the body’s “regeneration juice”. This started for me around the equinox and is mostly daily now. It intensified a great deal around the Cosmic Mother release in October but when it becomes consistent it is a sign that the body is beginning its transformation. It is the “nectar of immortality”, the physiological preparation for the (Nirvanic) State of Rapture we are building toward. From October report

The Sacred Nectar

The Cosmic Mother is THE (renewable/sustainable) energy Source of transformation/regeneration, but the attainment of universal/unconditional LOVE (neutrality) via divine gender androgyny is required to access it, to open the (union) gateway to allow for Her to enter our field/Earth.

When this occurs, when the alchemical/mystical marriage completes and we are able to maintain the “state of rapture” ⇊, the body begins its transformation thru the release of what the council calls “The Sacred Nectar of the Mother” into the form→ aka, the regeneration juice. 😊

As the Cosmic Mother (Kundalini) comes fully alive in the body it creates and releases a sacred nectar that begins to circulate through the body temple in a circular, or spiral pattern of regeneration.

This nectar is the yellow or golden honey-like fluid that is originally produced within the pineal gland during the maturation and embodiment of the divine feminine Christ…the sacred essence of transformation for the Holy Temple.

It contains the life-giving qualities of consciousness needed to resurrect the physiology of the initiates of the herios gamos journey, the divine union of inner opposites produced from the scriptural ‘milk & honey’.

This nectar is described as the “refined” sacred fluid that results from the amalgamation of both the “milk & honey” secretions from the pituitary and pineal glands…the “Joseph & Mary” of the physical body…recombined to form its original Source/state of The Mother Nectar, where the milk & honey are ONE, unseparated in parts.

On a physiological level, if we understand the “Temple of God” to be the human body and the Bible to be a metaphorical manual about physiological regeneration resulting from Divine Matrimony (as the ancient adepts did), then the immaculate conception can be likened to the scriptural “Joseph & Mary” of the physical body, the male & female glands that produce the “milk & honey” to conceive and birth the spiritual Son/Sun. – Holy Child & The Trinitization of Creation

As confirmation for your own process, you may have been noticing this “nectar of the gods” (also called “nectar of immortality”) kicking up recently…the unmistakable sweet fruity/floral essence of “amrita/ambrosia” secretions that drip down the back of the throat and permeate the sinuses when Kundalini is highly active.

I personally noticed the nectar more intensely following the equinox, specifically when channeling/writing/transcribing or engaging with any activity that connects me with the divine. It’s subtle, but distinctive and can also accompany or follow what I call the “pregnancy glow” (increase in melanin)…as the Cosmic Life Force is released in waves, it flushes the skin with a full-body tan from within, a beautiful/radiant sun-kissed glow that exudes health and vitality.

On the not-so-fun side the usual/unpleasant Kundalini symptoms may also be very present…excessive heat, night sweats, heartburn, body twitching & vibrations, restless limbs, soreness & congestion in spine, lower back/root weakness & pain, third eye & cerebellum pressure/discomfort, vision issues, headaches, spaciness, etc.

Some other helpful info:

Amrita ~ Ambrosia – The nectar of immortality

http://thekundaliniprocess.blogspot.com/2009/12/ambrosia-nectar-elixir-personal.html

https://biologyofkundalini.com/article.php@story=TheCrystalPalace&mode=print.html

• Jenny Rideout
      Participant
      @zendances

Thanks for this Lauren! I’ve had this nectar since I was a kid (along with tones and morse code like clicking in my ears) and I just figured everybody experienced this. It all started fading away as I got older and I don’t think I had the nectar at all in my 30′ and 40’s. But Yay, it’s back. Just this year. And in the last few weeks it’s an almost daily thing. I am so GLAD to hear this is a sign of impending regeneration because otherwise the physical side of things has been a hot mess.

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

@lauren. Thanks for taking the time to share the info on ‘nectar’. I have had this on and off for a few months. It’s just ramped up over the past couple of weeks. For me I’m not getting a particularly honey taste, its just a pervasive sense of sweetness in my mouth and yes behind my nose, that makes me not desire food. For me it feels quite cloying as in spite of my baking obsession I do not have a sweet tooth!

I’m just going to take it that I’m experiencing the nectar phase and envisage it doing all those regenerating magnificent things to my body/immunity etc that it says it does! I’ll take anything right now after this past week of torso/solar plexus/body hell.:)

Cheers to a chalice of nectar!

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

Hi!

Just sharing this ‘dream’, much of it lucid, that I experienced last night. Wondering if anyone else resonates.

I was in my father in laws (now deceased) old house undergoing a ‘necessary’ physical treatment. There was this long electric, power extension cord being pulled thru me entering somewhere around my heart and then being threaded through my entire stomach and intestines and then out my bowel!

As it came out of my end.. it lay coiled on the floor. The plug was still attached but the plastic coating of the wire was cut open. There was a huge plait of smaller wires exposed in a variety or colours, much like a rainbow spectrum.

I was uncomfortable and there was some kind of medic in attendance but he was very ‘lazy’ or unbothered by my discomfort. There was blood, some of it on the gown I was wearing and a little on the floor like a trail. It reminded me of my childbirths. I felt that heaviness in my pelvis but it was more intestinal than womb like.. I think.

There were a few family members around but they were all really disinterested. My husband came in from somewhere and just slung his car keys into a bowl by where I was sitting as he usually does and carried on. There was little enquiry as to what was going on or if I was ok. For a moment I felt grief around this but then it eased and I just sunk into the feeling of ‘This is how it has to be for now.” The pain before pleasure, rip off the band aid kind of cruel to be kind thing.

This dream isn’t leaving me today. It’s very pervasive in the forefront of my mind which is unusual for me as I am not a very vivid dreamer in general.

Thoughts. Some form of intense re-wiring. Deeper connection to my own Source-ry/power. The ‘rainbow’ wires = source energy. I just have to get up and ‘plug’ my new improved wiring system in. Re-birthing (all that blood and stuff). Cutting my umbilicus to the old and plugging in to the new. The power cord was another symbol of kundalini energy. I need to let go of the past- old/dead/ disinterested people/scenes from the past. This is my new normal and I need to get comfortable with it.

In my emotional body I am feeling a sense of low level discomfort with my feelings. Like I am tapping into the invisible emotional landscape and songlines that are flowing in my surrounds as I always do but there is sadness/fear of the unknown.

I’m feeling some relationship dissonance, or rather something between me and my husband that is unsaid, karmic almost; the end of a karmic contract?/cycle? I think he is going through some difficult awakening process and coming front and centre with an identity that he is finding it hard to let go of. Boy to Divine M. I’m guessing this is the morphing of the Masculine that is coming on line thick and fast these days? He’s definitely on the threshold of something big but the resistance/fear is massive.

When I ‘see into’ him I see a snake shedding a skin but with intense resistance and fear. There’s been a lot of hissing and spitting and rearing up like a cobra energy.:)

This is of course making me feel uncomfortable and slightly insecure as we move into our 30th wedding anniversary on 6 th Jan 2020. I ‘know’ that this is what he needs and is valuable. I can also see this is his self love in motion, however our ‘romance’ feels under threat. I’m just attempting to stay with a new improved story without bypassing my Self.

Any input/sensing welcome. :). I’m attempting to stay true to the notion of upgrading and me being able to plug myself into a greater sense of personal power rather than the relating stuff. Being the observer rather than the chewer of fingernails! 🙂

xx

• Simone
      @simone612

Hi Nabila,
      This resonates with something that is going on in my world. I shared recently in the forum about a significant moment I had with a friend. She told me she was pregnant but something seemed to be not ok with the embryo and that triggered her usual fear-based self-talk until she suddenly stopped and said “I just realized how unreal all of this sounds”, as if part of her was suddenly no longer adherent to fear.

The past few weeks the development of the embryo went forward and backward, there was no clarity until Tuesday this week when it became clear that it had stopped living. She told me she is going to have a curettage on Friday, today, my birthday. This is the second birthday in a row that “death” is very present on my birthday. When she told me on Tuesday I began receiving messages that this is about the physical body disengaging from and releasing the old template from the womb space which is also the re-establishment of the original creatrix of life in our bodies. I saw how doubt and insecurity would be released from the whole body system with this, Today my friend told me she woke up from the anesthesia and instantly felt renewed and free of pain.

Your dream has a very similar vibe to me (the physical body disengaging from and releasing the old template), just that it feels more related to masculine energy and kundalini, what you called “electric cord” and “a huge plait of smaller wires exposed in a variety or colours, much like a rainbow spectrum”.

Also, leading up to this release today I had a vision yesterday that was like a ‘next step’ to my birthday initiation last year. Last year, a day or two before my dog was put to sleep, I had a very vivid vision of travelling through time and space faster than the speed of light, the sense my dog would have after shedding his old body, his spirit’s return to home.

Last year’s vision gave me a sense of reconnecting with Home on the vertical axis. And the vision I’m having now is showing me this reconnection with Home on the horizontal (relationship) axis.

What you’re feeling with your husband must be the release of the old relationship template and the rebirth of the new, true relationship that is fully aligned with the dharmic path. And btw earlier today I was also shown January 6 as a significant day for me, the one month span from now to then looked like a reset moment and “turning the ship around” to the New Earth coordinates. Bringing all of my Self in position, to facing in the direction of dharma, Eden, New Earth.

• Michael Hallett
      Participant
      @micafilms

Hi @simone612 your post resonates here.

Last night I went to a Christmas gathering, everyone was talking about the UK election next week. In the past I have kept quiet but last night I started speaking from a 5D perspective.

Then in the night I had the sense of a curtain of light opening, it stopped half way then tore open with a huge sense of rawness.

Today I saw some friends and one of them could not remember my name. I was later given the message “erasure of identity” and that they were literally seeing a stranger.

Feels like the end of the old template and old identity with it.

• Simone
      @simone612

Oh thank you so much for sharing this Michael! The sense of “erasure of identity” is very prevalent for me today as well. It feels peaceful, like grounded magic.

• Shiawase
      Participant
      @shifuku

Anyone else noticing an amplification of the senses???

Yes! I am feeling more of colors! I feel so euphoric when I see beautiful colors. This morning, my partner mowed and beautiful green grass appeared to where browny leaves were. I felt “wow”…it was beautiful. I also feel more joy playing with colors. I love to integrate all creations and objects to create art. Earth is more E”art”h!

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

Hi Simone

Apologies for the delayed response to your thought-full reply to my earlier post. I’ve been a little overwhelmed/off-line for a few days and didn’t have the where with all to reply.

A lot you comment on is on point. Interestingly, the day after I posted my relationship issues suddenly seemed to melt away. The insecurity I felt seemed somewhat transformed. Of course, I never hold my breath for too long when it comes to anything vaguely evolutionary on a personal level as we are always encountering more ‘opportunities’ to up scale and up grade. :). However, something has changed. The only way I can describe it is a softening. I feel it in my body too for myself as I ‘soften’ towards myself. Everything feels a little more gentle; like some challenge is over. (I’m about to read Laurens new New Earth Report so it’ll be interesting to no doubt find some synchronicities there).

I most certainly feel a sense of the old masculine template being re drawn/released.

My sense is that I am stepping up into my own new masculine (which for lifetimes feels like it was weak/disempowered etc ). I know that my essence is very Feminine and receiving etc but my Masculine for obvious reasons both personal and collective, has been very pinched off. Bringing into reality/manifesting my desires and value has been almost impossible. It’s always felt like a weak muscle, weakened further by lets just call it patriarchy that has not valued my personal ‘feminine’ power/strength/value(aka being a mother, nurturer, visionary etc)

As I begin to value my Self more and refrain from entering the ‘injustice’ energy, I can see I begin to re instate my own power (masculine energy) to do and create what I envision.

My relationship reflects this on so many levels. I have not been participant in a particularly overt patriarchal relationship but I have witnessed/experienced/suffered from seeing and feeling the ‘off-nes’ of certain unconscious behaviours in my partner that have been seeded by the over arching paradigm. I know he does not have a patriarchal bone in his body, but has been automatically seeded with the powerlessness that patriarchy dished up and so his and my disempowerment has kept us both in a strange infinite loop of stickiness.

I’m definitely sensing this is leaving our experience now for what ever reason which is as you say is a sign of new templates embedding themselves.

Thanks again for your kind and wise response.

xx

• pj
      Participant
      @pjay

I keep ticking the box, to stop email notifications but it doesn’t work.
      Maybe this time.

• Simone
      @simone612

Nabila I just read this now and thank you so much for sharing.
      This: “Interestingly, the day after I posted my relationship issues suddenly seemed to melt away.” – so interesting, isn’t it?! As if writing about the issue is part of exposing/bringing it to light for transformation. The new is literally emerging out of the ashes of the old, like the Phoenix (Scorpio resurrected).
      Makes we wonder if walking the karmic path is basically us merging with earthly matter so that we have a substance we can transform into the dharmic path on earth.

Viewing 50 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.