Divine Creatorship

63 replies, 14 voices Last updated by Lauren 8 months, 1 week ago
    • Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

A place to explore new Creatorship capacity as we grow into our ‘new standing’ as LOVE…as our unified (Avatar) Self…the Creator GOD aspect that is finally beginning to interface with the physical world and recreate our lives as they were originally intended to be.

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

I know not many are feeling the creative wave yet, but I can attest to the fact that it is HERE and just waiting for our individual pop-thru moment to access the pure potentiality begging for expression as we pulse with Cosmic Life Force. Engaging with this creative Force for even an hour can also bring the body into the state of rapture/ecstasy which releases the “The Sacred Nectar”, and quite effortlessly now.

The key I’ve noticed consistently is any engagement with divine level purpose…ie, higher-level Service…trips the kundalini switch. One simple thought of assisting another or the Earth, or adding LOVE/beauty/creativity to life in some way and the Cosmic Life Force explodes inside…setting our creative fires ablaze!

Anybody else’s embers starting to catch? 🔥🐍

• AZAmy
        Participant
        @dragonfly716

Im not feeling the creative energy pointing me in my new career directions yet, which I would so love as my old work is dying off fast and i do need to replace the income pretty quick however…. I do feel guided to decorate my place right now which has been fun ( i have never enjoyed decorating like I am this go round…) and clear the decks so to speak.. I don’t usually have dream recall at night (only when I nap) But this morning I dreamt I was helping market this famous Jazz singer, and in a very random moment she got me on stage to showcase me. I’ve been feeling lately in this new viral economy that something really crazy could happen like this. ( I don’t want to be a famous singer but the stage seems symbolic of making it big at something and showing up in the world in a big way which does excite me.)

• Lauren
          Keymaster
          @lauren

“my old work is dying off fast and i do need to replace the income pretty quick however…. I do feel guided to decorate my place right now which has been fun ( i have never enjoyed decorating like I am this go round…)”

I know several people in exactly this situation rn Amy…moving into next level mission is a definite theme atm, while dropping the old work template. I am getting insight that this Merc rx is the linchpin for so much…so keep the faith! You haven’t been brought thru ALL this to be left unsupported. With regard to decorating…it makes perfect sense to me that all your creative energy would be focused there as you set the stage for your second life….you got there physically first, the creativity and work will follow! My life is exactly the opposite of that…🤔

• AZAmy
            Participant
            @dragonfly716

Thanks Lauren, Trust is really all I have to go with right now and following my heart. We have heard this is the way in 5D. “Hey let’s double your expenses, and stop working at what makes you money”…that is a recipe for disaster in the 3D-4D world. But there is no energy on any of it now. Some of what comes in is passive, but since Im in sales , it’s always about the NEW. Well the energy has been clearly saying STOP. I realized in the past, Ive been forced to work for long periods without a break and even at times when I was really ill from ascension and adrenal fatigue. This respite has been nice to just rest when I need to, get off social media and engage with life in some new ways. Baking, Blogging and the Homeless service work are the glimmers of what’s next so far…I’m just allowing it to percolate and staying open too, to the idea I can have some “easy money roll in” that doesn’t require work at all, perhaps gifts, winnings etc…I’m open to receive.

• Lauren
              Keymaster
              @lauren

Ive been forced to work for long periods without a break and even at times when I was really ill from ascension and adrenal fatigue.

ugh, thats hard Amy. I am glad you are past that now and relaxing into this next phase…even if you have to do the ole fake it till you make it (cart before horse) schtick. You have such exciting new stuff percolating in your cauldron that I personally can’t wait to see what that primordial soup amounts to!

• Kay
          Participant
          @heartsong

Amy as i read about your dream a thought came in. i KNOW that my voice is my main way to share my love, and the music and magical journeys captivate, activate and transform as has been CLEARLY shared by many. My weakness is marketing!!!! I had a vision a few years ago of performing on stage and there were a LOT of people there! Also someone i barely knew emailed me one day to say she had a dream about me and that i was on a ‘bridge’ wearing a ‘green’ dress and i was a singer. TV crew were there and they were talking about how fast i became well known!!!! This does scare me for sure as it means ‘being seen FULLY’ but this is why we are here!!! SOOO if this resonates in any way let me know. xx

• AZAmy
            Participant
            @dragonfly716

Kay my journey has been interesting up to now. I have been comfortable on stage doing public speaking since I was 19 ( even did a guest spot of radio when I was 8). I guess you could say I’m a born communicator. (mars and venus conjunct in Gemini) I did have quite a journey to “find my voice” as my Mom was super critical of me growing up and I learned to shut down and hide parts of myself to feel safe. Surprisingly one of the few things My mom encouraged me with was baking. The minute I baked my first pie at 6 or 7 she was like “you’ll be baking all the pies in this house.” It’s why I feel so passionate about helping unleash other people’s voices/creativity because I know we are here to share our gifts. I don’t feel afraid to show up big in the world, it mostly feels exciting. I feel like the dream was showing me, the big stage is ready for me now and also that it could show up in a flukey random miraculous kind of way that I’m not expecting.

Ive had success this lifetime, but most of it has been fleeting. I’m weary from always starting over and having to work hard. I’m very comforted in the latest report where Lauren mentioned this is done. Hallefuckenluah!

• Kay
              Participant
              @heartsong

‘I feel like the dream was showing me, the big stage is ready for me now and also that it could show up in a flukey random miraculous kind of way that I’m not expecting.’ That is AWESOME Amy! And reading what you shared YES you ARE, it is CLEAR!!!! I have ALWAYS thought of you as HIGHLY successful! Your essence just radiates it. 🙂 xx

• Jenny Rideout
        Participant
        @zendances

Oh man, CREATIVITY, where to even begin? It is definitely my biggest arena where I work shite out :). (I’m an artist) I was on fire writing and illustrating a book idea I had earlier in the year I called Quantum Physics for Weirdos. It was basically quantum physics for artists i.e. Quantum Superposition: what would you make if you knew you couldn’t succeed/fail?. But all the energy for doing it seems to have drained away. I’m guessing because there is a huge amount of things a gotta integrate but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t frustrated. The other big project I finished seems to be in some sort of (slow, tortuous) holding pattern. Let me explain. I had the idea for it a decade ago. Forgot about it. It looped back in about 2 years ago and I got that it was time to really do it. Anyhow, it’s called the Flow-er of Kindness and it’s a blooming, visual, interactive kindness journal/ quantum field generator. I will try to post pictures of it because it’s kind of hard to explain, but it’s basically a cardboard oval base with a spiral drawn on it and a pad of sticky notes in the shape of flower petals. Both the petals and the base are beautifully painted and very colorful. (side note, the petals in sticky note form do not actually exist yet, only the prototype because it would be a very expensive proposition for me to get those made ) Participants (families, friends, co-workers, classrooms etc.) can write down kindnesses they witnessed, a kind thing they performed, or kind words on the petals and stick them along the spiral. As the petals spiral inward, a beautiful flower forms. Of course I don’t have to tell you guys how powerful it is to have a group of people focus on something like kindness for instance, to really get the energy moving.
        My idea was that this is really needed in the world right now, and could have mass appeal because it has a bridger energy even I think it’s pretty 5d. So I was guided to send it to one of my favorite publishers back in March. On their website they said if you don’t hear back in 3 months it means they’re not interested. Well, apparently they’re not interested. But I did more research and found 4 more publishers that I think would get it, take on an unusual project, and have large distribution. So I tweaked my digital presentation and sent them my idea and re-sent to my first choice. Aaannnd crickets :(. So now I’ve tweaked my presentation yet again and I’m on the third round with my first pick and second for the others. Waiting. Again. This whole process has brought up so. much. stuff. around my creativity, my doubts, life, god, every damn thing:). I am a different person now. In a good way. And I can FEEL the way this has added so much more power to my idea and it’s potential success in the actual world. BUT it’s still not here. So I’m feeling a bit dead in the water with brief bursts of inspired creativity that feel nice and keep me distracted for a bit intermingled with flatlining and integration. So yeah, still feeling my way through whole new ways of creating. But I’ll have to say, when I am in creative mode it’s on whole new juicy levels.

• Jenny Rideout
          Participant
          @zendances

Here’s a few more pics because I could only upload 4 at a time. This was just a prototype so I could show potential publishers what the finished product might look like.

• Lauren
            Keymaster
            @lauren

o wow…your Flower of Kindness is so inspiring Jenny! Do you share your art in the Spiral Creations group? I am always so drawn to your creations…they are always so ALIVE and uplifting!

re But I’ll have to say, when I am in creative mode it’s on whole new juicy levels. Agreed. This creative capacity feels like when I first started opening to the cosmic energies circa 2009-10, prior to the embodiment phases when everything got SO heavy and creativity drowned out. Now it is the best of both worlds…the creative fire of pre embodiment mixed with the groundedness and productivity OF embodiment.

• Lauren
          Keymaster
          @lauren

FYI…i am working with tech to try to fix the reply thread issues

• Kay
          Participant
          @heartsong

WOW WOW WOW Jenny. That is SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! What a FAB idea!! I KNOW it will happen and SOON!!!!!!! 🙂

• AZAmy
          Participant
          @dragonfly716

Jenny I love this idea and Ive always been a fan of your art…the day is coming when you can break fully into it all! When you do, You should submit it to Ellen … She now has a Kindness box going out to folks. ( Matt Kahn just had his book as part of her fall campaign)

• Anne
        Participant
        @anne-manceau

This morning upon waking up, i got the word Creativity and almost immediately i FELT the feel of Creativity being present. I let it fill my cells, my body my awareness and let it be present and active/alive. I desire to stay in connection with this feel as to discover and become acquainted with it. I feel it could be overwhelming at the moment if i wanted to engage with this, i don’t know what i could do from this point rn. I command/desire to be informed showed and inspired…..gently in order to integrate and surely in order to start creating from this point….

• Oogie
      Participant
      @dpush

I have gotten snapshots of a couple of script ideas, which I took notes on, but haven’t flesh out fully yet. And I got ideas for a podcast/webseries on theatre artists I should have already started but didn’t have the energy for. I haven’t really had the time for them because I’m doing staged readings/rehearsals this week. But I have had opportunities to write my own stories for a couple of performances. And I just landed a casting agent today! I thought I was going in for an interview, but it was so they could put me up on their website and to see how to “market” me. They asked me why I was looking for an agent now (since I’ve been working). I said “I love theatre, but it doesn’t pay well, and I want to get paid. And there are opportunities not available to me now without an agent, and I believe this will open up a new world for me.”
      So yeah, I’m excited to see what’s next.

• Lauren
        Keymaster
        @lauren

And I just landed a casting agent today!

CONGRATULATIONS Oogie! 🎉 🎉 🎉

This: I said “I love theatre, but it doesn’t pay well, and I want to get paid. And there are opportunities not available to me now without an agent, and I believe this will open up a new world for me.” How empowering. 💪🏼

• Cindy Mathers
      Participant
      @cindy-mathers

Hello my family!
      My creativity is missing in action atm. I am in overwhelm trying to complete old projects. Being knocked out by the energies and trying to avoid chaos. I am trying to learn an online accounting package and how to make videos for reporting. The universe has provided a house sit in a very creative space. The ingredients are there however I have lost mojo! Also many friends needing support! Bring on superconductivity!! I got a very clear message that I need to finish off 2019 projects asap to make way for the new in 2020. What a year this has been!!! Would love some energy sent my way to bring this baby home!
      Much love to all and it is so exciting to read everyone’s journey it is showing me that it is possible!!!

• Oogie
        Participant
        @dpush

@cindy-mathers we are coming up on the 11/11 gateway. I read somewhere it’s important to ground and clear out the old energy as we go into it. Maybe that’s what contributing to your exhaustion, especially if you are there supporting friends? I don’t usually do this, but this week I have been doing energetic clearing daily, sometimes twice a day, just to keep my own energy up and cleared. And it has helped tremendously to bring out the creativity. Although there are moments in the day where I think, okay that’s it, I’m done, bed now! LOL
        You still have two months, do a little bit at a time and trust you’ll get it all done. You got this!
        Sending you love and light.

• Oogie
      Participant
      @dpush

Another thing I started writing is an Actor 101 guide specifically for Native people. It’s tentatively entitled “What Every Native Actor Should Know” and I’m not sure where its going, but it’s definitely something I have been thinking about for a long while. Since I started acting in the Twin Cities I have encountered so many new actors in the Native community. People who think “oh this sounds like something fun, I’ll try it”; without realizing how much work it actually is. Which in turn is frustrating to me because I have been in plays where the rest of the cast are non actors, and I’d have to carry most of the responsibility, or end up doing most of, if not all, the work. And that is exhausting. And since I have been on this kick of, “what am I actually contributing to the world?” this feels like SOMETHING tangible. And I definitely see an upswing of more Native people being interested in acting. If they aren’t going to go to school to train as an actor, I would like for them to have something. Especially, if they end up working with me. I feel like, since I have to train my cast-mates as actors, as well as do my own work within a play, I want to give them a handbook. Something filled with everything I want them to know, and then let them do their own work and figure it out as they go.
      I read this short article about advice Richard Branson gives to any aspiring entrepreneur. They should ask themselves two questions: What am I passionate about? and What do I dislike? Then to find ways to do what they are passionate about, come up with a solution to what they dislike, or find something that combines both.
      And with that in mind, I started writing. I like the idea of solving a problem, and to me it seems like a constant problem working with new actors. So to take the pressure off me, this seems like a reasonable solution AND I get to nerd out talking about my process of doing a play.

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

This whole creatorship capacity has been such a minefield for me the past couple of years. It’s like my soul wants to but my body/mind doesn’t follow.

My inner sense is that I was/am still too entangled in how my worth is connected to what I produce. I can feel I need to ‘play’ more not just creatively but in general due to a core wound rooted in a childhood that accelerated into responsible adulthood prematurely perhaps.

I so agree with you Lauren about how when we connect to the idea of ‘service ‘and the bigger picture, I get fired up more. I seem to have no personal ambition. Maybe my Pisces/Virgo nature (merging with altruism/idealism/service orientated) is very strong and my ego is not particularly engaged. I know we need some ego to exist!

As some might know, from previous sharings, my ‘passion’ has been focused in now for over 30 years, on parenting; children, ourselves (re-parenting) and indeed the planet.

My website Umbilika.love (currently about to go offline for a little while to rebirth) has it’s tag line “Parenting for a New Reality”.

I sincerely believe in its essence but am still grokking on finding perpetual movement and flow in my offerings/perspectives/projects. I’m hoping this mercury rx is the tipping point as I have done SO much work in this vein internally but with little manifestation in the outside world.

I downloaded an oracle card set 15 years ago in the space of an hour with the perfect number of cards/titles 44 exactly and have been cranking and grinding away with them for all this time. Much of the grind was trying to illustrate the cards myself- something I wanted to do but my skills thus far are not up to speed, although they probably are, and its just me stuck in my perfectionist/self worth/doubt guck.

However, I’ve recently teed up with my favourite artist and now friend and she is doing the artwork.I love the cards so much now yet… I am still in stop start stall motion with merely editing the writing side of the cards.

I am so annoyed with myself as writing comes by and large naturally to me but my will still seems weak. It’s like my body feels week, sometimes almost to the point where typing or hold a pen feels too much! WTF!!

Anyways I thought I’d share a couple of images here. I KNOW I have the Divine Feminine/ Great Mother template running thru me. I am a born nurturer and again KNOW this is my pathway of service (for myself too as this journey is very much about learning to nurture myself; reclaiming the Holy Child as you coin it Lauren).

And then theres the ‘book’ I’ve been writing for eons that is all in draft/mess form that I even manifested the author SARK to mentor me through, that still sits in boxes waiting for my energy to rise enough to finish! #frustratedwithmyself

Any encouragement is welcome! It WILL happen , and soon.. if I allow it.

SO hoping this 11/11 gateway and the Mercury rx will help shift my movement. I can sense that the ’embodiment’ journey has been a huge factor in this creative calling and the stalling of it all. I can see how its evolution (de-volution?!) has contributed to the lack of momentum. I’m currently making a doll of myself – hows that for a New Body Template activity! LOL and gently playing with other creative pursuits; cooking for myself (thats a new one, I’m the proverbial master nurturer of others but not myself), drawing, reading more but the main course of the day is definitely getting fully embodied….. yes pleeeeese!

• Claire
      Participant
      @claire

So there are definitely some new capabilities that are showing up. Episodically, in the past few months when I meet someones eyes I instantly see a disease pattern that has not yet surfaced but is brewing. It happens when I least expect it and with a variety of people, both those known to me and strangers. I doesn’t happen often, but it is clearly an ability that is coming on line. Recently, I have been feeling pulses of light leaving my eyes. This happened to me for several weeks in February 2015 and has now returned. Last night I was at a social gathering and talking with a good friend who had recently broken a bone. I found this happening involuntarily as we talked and the light going to the mending bone. Another thing that has been happening regularly is the pulsing of light from my solar plexus. There is a physical release that happens — a contraction and an opening up… again it happens on a superconscious level. It already feels extraordinary powerful, as a healing, transformative…mechanism. It is ramping up and I can see that this new ability will step up at our next crossing 12/12. I experienced this in a very dramatic and powerful way in 2014 and it began to emerge again this past spring. If I remember correctly both @katinka and @blmoore were experiencing a similar phenomena at that time.

• Kate Street
      Participant
      @katinka

Yes, Loral, amazing memory! I do get that solar plexus pulse. It almost feels like my inner sun is letting off it’s own solar flare and it happens (involuntarily, as you said) with a strong intention/command/affirmation. YES, it certainly feels transformative ~ like a part of our energy is releasing to do our bidding!

Your other experiences are amazing. What a GIFT you are opening! So exciting to see the NEW and wondrous becoming a part of our every day expriences!

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

Episodically, in the past few months when I meet someones eyes I instantly see a disease pattern that has not yet surfaced but is brewing.

This is a VERY exciting gift Loral and one that piques my interest because I have had similar situations present (prior to 2011) where, during casual conversation, an orb light will appear out of nowhere, enter the energy field of the person I am talking with, and suddenly their auric field will light up in front of me (as if someone turned on an auric light switch) and for a short moment I can see diseased patterns in the body by way of color…concentrations of darker colored energies where the blockages are…before it presents in the physical. Then, usually later on, it is confirmed. At the time I wondered if I was opening to medical intuitive type gifts, but soon after it disappeared. 🧐

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

“I am getting insight that this Merc rx is the linchpin for so much…so keep the faith! You haven’t been brought thru ALL this to be left unsupported.”

@Lauren
      I just wanted to thank you for this post…In some of my most fearful moments this kept bringing me thru.. November has been much more emotionally peaceful for me. ( October was HELL) The answers have not come yet, but I am looking forward to the end of Merc RX and Mars moving into Scorpio as I sense this is going to fire some areas back up for me. I haven’t felt the financial lack trigger kicking back up in a couple of weeks and it feels so foreign to live without any fragments of that old 3D story.

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

Loral this is very cool.. I love hearing about these new Super powers emerging. I experienced/was initiated into 2 modalities years ago and both actually were taught to transmitted thru the eyes. I also had someone do a reading in 2013 and she brought through that I should be transmitting energy to others thru gazing like Braco does. I did play with doing this one on one in my energy/coaching sessions back then and I would see all kinds of things while I did it, different colors, sacred geometry, and shape shifting of the individual. I stopped doing energy work back in 2015 and haven’t really utilized this since. I have no clue if this will re-emerge in a more developed form now. However I bet a lot of us will use our eyes to subtly shift others just as simply walking in a room and sharing our light now can shift everything for others.

• Claire
      Participant
      @claire

“I bet a lot of us will use our eyes to subtly shift others just as simply walking in a room and sharing our light now can shift everything for others.” Agreed Amy! My sense is that the shift can be extraordinarily powerful! So much is going on for me with the eyes right now, like a complete resetting on another dimension. What is so fascinating and wonderful to me is that both types of new experiences I’ve had come with absolutely no effort and unexpectedly. I’m so used to “effort-ing” that the “no effort” experience leaves me overjoyed. There is also a realization in me that the “no effort” phenomena is incomparable in its transformative power than what we are used to.

The other thing I remembered today as I was feeling all these changes in my eyes is the photo of the black hole(the pupil at some level is representative of a black hole) that emerged earlier this year. I remember an article (I think by the BBC) that presented research showing that their was light coming in from the other side of the black hole. I had seen that on a multi dimensional level when I saw the photo. That is what it feels like with my eyes. Like multi dimensional light is pulsing out.

• Claire
      Participant
      @claire

That is so cool Lauren! As I read this I can feel an excitement brewing as to the plethora of gifts/abilities we will experience that we can’t even imagine. There is sooo much diversity and beauty in the energy of infinity.

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

My pleasure Amy, glad it helped to buoy you…I know October has been challenging but you have SO much exciting stuff unfolding. Here’s to Mercury direct + Sagittarius sun! 🍾🥂

• Oogie
      Participant
      @dpush

Ya’ll I was invited by Rene Haynes to audition for Killer’s of the Flower Moon, a feature film about the Osage murders back in the 1920s. White men married into the tribe and started killing the people in an elaborate scheme to get their oil money. It was also the catalyst for the formation of the FBI. It’s going to be directed by Martin Scorsese! My friends Rhiana and Ajuawak were also asked to audition. Rhiana and I both auditioned for the lead role of Mollie. This is a huge step forward, and I find it easy to believe that this could be it. Either way, I’m on Rene’s radar now and she does the casting for major motion pictures that need Native actors. I created a mini vision board to look at surrounding this project and asked, this or something better. Because you know, need to keep the path open for the Universe to do magic with me. I’m super excited that this opportunity even came up. I bought the book to read/research more about who Mollie was to help me with my audition. We went in on hiring a film student who had access to a 4K camera, lighting, and sound equipment. We set up a backdrop in the office and Rhiana were each others readers, we had two sides each we needed to record. The day before though I was recording myself saying the lines so I could see what my face was doing because camera work is so different than stage acting. It still took us around 9 hours to get it all done, including editing and uploading/sending it off. But it was awesome.

• Linda
      Participant
      @lindalubin

Oogie this is exciting. I read about that story when the book came out, and listened to a long podcast about it. Wanted to read the book but wasn’t sure I could handle it. Would definitely see the movie though. I hope you get the part – keep us posted on how it goes.

• Becky Jayne
      Participant
      @jayne

Me too, Oogie. I’m so excited for you. What an experience and all you have done to get to this point is giving you this opportunity. Bravo!

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

The doorway definitely feels like its opening big and wide for you… and love how you both prepped for the role, collaboration versus competition, very 5D. This or something even greater is on the way no doubt!

• Claire
      Participant
      @claire

That is fabulous Oogie. Feel so much joy for you! Doors are opening…you are ready. Amy’s comment “This or something even greater is on the way no doubt!” really resonates!

• Oogie
      Participant
      @dpush

“collaboration versus competition, very 5D”
      Yes! Both of us were talking about how there are other female roles,
      flashbacks and everything. So we both went in with the mindset that even
      though we were auditioning for the same part we could both still end up
      being cast. So we put that out there, “a Minnesota cast.”
      It just makes me giddy.

• Oogie
      Participant
      @dpush

Linda,
      Yeah, the book did get a bit graphic with some of the details, and
      I read only half of it so far. I do want to finish the 2nd half, but
      right now I’m in the midst of catching up at work and memorizing lines
      for the play I’m in. We open in a week! So, priorities.

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

Don’t know if it’s here to stay but my ability to create since Mercury retrograde is off the charts. I had fears and preconceptions around what this rx in pisces would bring but I am happy to report that they were all unfounded. My team mentioned that this would be a highly creative time but I didn’t expect that it would be to this level. I have been creating 8-12 hours a day every day since the station…to the point that Leon has been bringing my meals up to my office otherwise, I won’t eat. My legs and feet are numb from sitting at the computer so long that I have had to force myself to break away from creating midday just to go the gym and get on a treadmill. This creativity feels circa 2012 when I was able to pump out projects at record speed…I hope this keeps up! 🤞🏼 Anybody else?

• Becky Jayne
        Participant
        @jayne

I seem to be going through too many changes right now. My card read this morning indicated (and it feels) that my whole history (like since the beginning) is coming into my being and there’s a real witch’s brew going on in there, all to be turned into something to be played out in this life.There’s nothing like that creative high-so glad u get to be in it.

• Becky Jayne
          Participant
          @jayne

Well, THAT’S changed. I’ve been doing art several hours a day since the sun went down last night.

• AZAmy
            Participant
            @dragonfly716

Yay @Jayne this is exciting!

• AZAmy
        Participant
        @dragonfly716

Oh man, Im so envious of your creative juice. Mine was kicking up a week or 2 ago but has sort of gone back underground. I heard 2 weeks ago to look for a creative job, so I applied at a Paint and sip place as an Art teacher. The first interview went well , and they will probably hire me Tuesday when i go to meet the owner. I felt guided to do this to 1. Help stabilize some income because its been so unnerving since October and 2. to place me in a fun environment to play with creativity and groups and get me painting again.

It does feel like Im moving back into Creativity Coaching , Some Branding for Coaches and possibly even some energy sessions. I haven’t been doing coaching/energy work for about 5 years. I wasn’t quite thru a certified creativity coach program, but I have the tools and can certainly begin. I’m just waiting for more of the inspiration to return. What I do know is it will all be done with a lightness and I’m not going to have a heavy load that feels like “work.”

• Kay
          Participant
          @heartsong

I too feel like you. And feel excited for you Amy with this. Creativity Coaching speaks to me as i feel i will be doing that too in my own way. Here we go!!!!!!! xx

• AZAmy
            Participant
            @dragonfly716

Kay your posts have been assisting me as well I think we are ping ponging off of each other. 😍 The Kyron YT woke me back up to my energy work which I had no idea I would return to. And Oracle girl is helping me in starting to look at the new economics/money plus doing some additional purification. Im getting the old coaching model and pricing is going out the window, Jason Estes has alluded to the inflation/deflation of people and their rates and so Im actually considering a donation model this time. I feel like things are changing fast right now. I appreciated that added confirmation.

• Kay
              Participant
              @heartsong

VERY cool Amy! And me too feel to work re donation model!!!! Yes we are def ping ponging off each other. lol!!!!! Look out world here we come!!! 🙂 xx

• AZAmy
              Participant
              @dragonfly716

Yes look out world!!! I cant wait to see what you create. I will say that its a bit disorienting looking at donation after previously I worked more high end with coaching VIP days that were $1500-3000 a day. and 6 month programs for 7k. Mentors who coached me to “charge what you are worth” and to have your people stretch. So all of this right now is like a complete 360. But I can see the direction the world is going and even for me right now Im not in a position to pay big bucks for things and we still need to be able to support people, so it’s making sense and feels like its going to be equalizing a lot which on that level will be good.

• Kay
              Participant
              @heartsong

I totally get what you mean even tho i never charged that much, didnt have the self worth at that time. However like you shared, what i have experienced these past 3 years has been life changing and how i envisioned my life back then is not like it is now. I AM completely different now. the main message i keep getting from CG is to allow all to unfold. So doing my best to do so. some days easy others not so.

• Lauren
              Keymaster
              @lauren

ugh this has me chomping at the bit…the whole topic of donation versus charging was going to be a major part of PAL and I have SO MUCH to share on the topic after having been both a total donation business (pre 2012) and a total for-charge business (post 2012). But I can’t even go there rn, TOO much to share still trying to figure out that portion of my creative expression and how to structure it. To be continued…

• AZAmy
              Participant
              @dragonfly716

yes, love to hear your take.. It feels like we are in a new world with new rules but we don’t know them yet….Creating as we go…Im cool to do whatever is the best working model. I know Im not defined by status or money anymore and it’s really about what’s going to be the contribution and the best form of exchange. And I don’t feel like giving stuff away either. There needs to be a fair exchange.

• Kay
              Participant
              @heartsong

‘I know Im not defined by status or money anymore and it’s really about what’s going to be the contribution and the best form of exchange. And I don’t feel like giving stuff away either. There needs to be a fair exchange.’
              YES a win win for all. Lauren me too would love to hear your take when you are ready.

• Lauren
              Keymaster
              @lauren

Thanks Kay and Amy…I am still figuring out this whole side of myself and trying to piece together the puzzle. Something will come of it, that I am sure of. Until then…♡

• Lauren
          Keymaster
          @lauren

Amy this is really exciting…right your alley! I can see all the different places a job like that can take you…feels like an immersion in those creative energies…to move in order to move typa thing. Think of all the connections and people you could meet…aka, your tribe potentially 😍🎨🖌

• AZAmy
            Participant
            @dragonfly716

Yes and I woke with even more clarity. Looking to start some women’s wisdom circles where I can begin using a combo of these gifts.

• Claire
          Participant
          @claire

Energetically, you feel like a “shoe in” for this role. It feels like a stepping stone to something more comprehensive and longer lasting. I sense that there are several off-shoots to this position that are not yet visible. Your creativity will take off as you engage. As Lauren says “move in order to move”… “Yah” for you Amy.🌈👋🏼

• AZAmy
            Participant
            @dragonfly716

Thanks Loral, Im excited and so ready to flow some cash… its been feeling scary over here for 5 months! Its all feeling like it ties in to creativity, community and connection. the cafe community project feels like its going to come together a bit later!

• Kay
              Participant
              @heartsong

CREATIVITY COMMUNITY & CONNECTION!!!! YEP!!! As OG shared when we are in alignment with our Source Connection things flow without us even trying. And this is key to financial flow too, to come from place of sharing our gifts, talents from the heart. xx

• Claire
        Participant
        @claire

There is def something going on here. For me there are new tools accessing ancient capabilities. I have been seeing/ experiencing ancient aspects of myself reemerging with some powerful capabilities especially as it relates to healing.(A lot of images from the pyramids/Giza) I am able to generate akashic remembrance in others as a form of healing (it occurs in the subconscious terrain). This is not new, but now more readily available and comprehensive. There is also the energy of rejuvenation which has come to the surface and is beginning to open up. Excitement is building….

• Lauren
          Keymaster
          @lauren

I have been seeing/ experiencing ancient aspects of myself reemerging with some powerful capabilities especially as it relates to healing

whoa. that is as amazing as it is easily believable. Whenever I tune into your energy I can absolutely feel your power as an ancient healer. This is def not your first rodeo!

re rejuvenation…feeling it! I have been experiencing the weight of duality lifting off my body and beneath it is a new supply of energy and a feeling of youthful vitality. And it feels more sustainable than times past. 🤞🏼

• AZAmy
            Participant
            @dragonfly716

Oh halleluah I love hearing this ladies…Im not there yet but I’m hoping soon!

• Kay
        Participant
        @heartsong

Like Amy i envy you and wish mine would kick in!! I have a number of projects all lined up waiting for the creativity flow to increase and i have just been getting little spurts which then fizzle out. However saying that had a great communion this morning with CG where she said that i will find my energy increases now and to be clear what i feel to focus on and then devote a certain amount of time daily to each. To break each down into doable steps, only needing the first 2 or 3 as the rest will naturally follow. This way i remain focused and develop a new habit as the long standing pattern of distraction finally dissolves. And that i will find as i do this a feeling of deep joy and satisfaction will appear which will only serve to energise me further and spur me on. Looking forward to reading your new creation. xx

• Lauren
          Keymaster
          @lauren

This way i remain focused and develop a new habit as the long standing pattern of distraction finally dissolves.

This is EVERYTHING rn Kay…the masculine creation energies want for us to structure our foundation this (4) year… repetition consistency (as mentioned in the new guide) are the keys to our success!

And the creative juices will kick in…I find that mine start flowing a little ahead of the curve just so I can get the info out to the public. This happened big time back in October when the CM just started to make herSelf known to Earth. It seems to be part of my j-o-b to faciliate these cosmic Mother frequencies for others…then, as I retreat for an in-breath, I notice those around me catch fire. 🔥🧯

• Simone
      @simone612

I do feel quite uplifted, the potential for effortless creation is definitely there. I just don’t have any projects to pump out. 😶

• Michael Hallett
      Participant
      @micafilms

I’m the complete opposite… multiple projects on the table but no sense of direction or creativity.

Something broke yesterday, I can feel it working it’s way out, I hope the New moon will bring forward progress.

• Kay
        Participant
        @heartsong

Me too Michael. 🙂

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.