Sacred Relationships

24 replies, 9 voices Last updated by Anne 4 months ago
    • Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

A space to discuss the evolution and establishment of physical unions and sacred relationship…the experience of ONEness via partnership.

• Sil
      Participant
      @silverlining

@lauren. I love that you have added this new topic for physical unions/sacred relationships. Makes sense. When I was first writing my original post about the instant, ecstatic and LSD-like connection I am having with this man I have met, I was having a hard time knowing which topic to put it under. Now there is no doubt! For me, having a partner while on this New Earth, is the only thing left on my bucket list, so I imagine I will be posting here frequently. I feel connected to the Magdalene/Christ template, and that sacred sexuality is central to my awakening in the New Earth. No surprises I met him in the midst of the global kundalini surge.I have no concern whether he is The One, which feels so good. Part of the reason why I feel that I attracted him is because I have been experiencing myself as The One for months now, and I have not needed a man to complete me. Enter: sacred union that is 5D, because of the inner work I have done. EVERYTHING has followed the timeline of your reports including the shit hitting the fan in my terrible marriage in December 2012. And yes, I have always felt that LSD gave me a glimpse into what was possible all those many years ago. Actually almost 50 years ago when I was 17! It was an awakening then- someone handed me Ram Dass’ Be Here Now, and it was like I had my operating manual for the New Earth. And I always felt intuitively that I could get here without the aid of psychedelics. Clearly, that time has arrived.

• Lauren
        Keymaster
        @lauren

“Part of the reason why I feel that I attracted him is because I have been experiencing myself as The One for months now, and I have not needed a man to complete me.”

TOUCHÉ! This is all very exciting Sil, and I am looking forward to exploring this topic as well.

p.s. speaking of which, anyone can post a forum topic so feel free! A separate topic on sacred sexuality for example? I know sacred relationships is so BROAD, I am just trying to set up some containers as jumping-off points. 🧡

• Nan Thibert
        Participant
        @nan

Sil, this is so exciting! Way to go!

• Sil
          Participant
          @silverlining

Thanks @nan! Crazy thing is a few weeks after meeting this wonderful guy (who wasn’t available for a long-term relationship, but was clearly a shaman lover for me) I met ANOTHER wonderful guy who was available and we have been together ever since. Six months so far and going strong.

• Simone
            @simone612

That’s wonderful news Sil! Thanks for sharing.

• Sil
              Participant
              @silverlining

Thanks @simone612! It is wonderful to be doing this pandemic in partnership! xo

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

@nan I am moving your question to this forum because 1) it is a tremendous, timely and provoking question that deserves contemplation as we dissolve the old template…and 2) so we can flesh it out where it won’t disappear in the daily activity feed.

Alright, I have a question. How do I be in love with someone and not be attached to them? How do I be in love and be neutral? Please explain. What is the highest view on this one?

I will add to what others have said that during my 20 years in partnership with Leon, non-attachment changes…evolves in the continual evolution of relationship to/with self.

It is a complex and layered process that is based in simplicity→ unconditional LOVE…which, like @cindy-mathers says provides “the freedom to maintain your own sovereignty and celebrate his and visa versa!”

How we move into neutrality is contingent on the source of our attachment (aka fear)…where we are still fragmented. Fear of loss (of self or other)…of intimacy…of compromise…of power/powerlessness…of safety…of dependence, etc.

For me, a great deal of attachment is based in hidden or unconscious expectations and perceived relationship ideals that we carry from duality…how things “should be”, how we thought they should be, how we want them to be, etc. etc. It’s a sloughing off and disentangling process, fearlessly releasing any projection of “need” in/of the other as we ground into our own Source-self dependence.

Non-attachment in love/union ultimately requires absolute acceptance of the “other” exactly as they are, which of course can only be derived from the absolute acceptance of self, exactly as WE are.

So as I see it, and like Cindy said so simply…the only way to truly be in love unconditionally is to be in love with yourself unconditionally. Only when we can LOVE (accept) every aspect of self can that LOVE (and acceptance) be reflected back in every aspect of the “other”.

Cuz ultimately, there really is no “other”. Life is but a mirror trick….an interactive, responsive hologram reflecting our current state of consciousness, moment to moment.

Intimate relationships are just the closest mirrors to us…they are like those 5X magnification makeup mirrors⇾ all lit up, zoomed way in, nowhere to hide. There is just no escaping self in a true love/union…and that’s whole the point. 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨💝

• Nabila Cowasjee
        Participant
        @nabilarc

This is such a great and needed topic.

My 35 years of being in relationship with Nereus has been much like your experience I think Lauren.

To this-

For me, a great deal of attachment is based in hidden or unconscious expectations and perceived relationship ideals that we carry from duality…how things “should be”, how we thought they should be, how we want them to be, etc. etc. It’s a sloughing off and disentangling process, fearlessly releasing any projection of “need” in/of the other as we ground into our own Source-self dependence.

Non-attachment in love/union ultimately requires absolute acceptance of the “other” exactly as they are, which of course can only be derived from the absolute acceptance of self, exactly as WE are.”

A full me too.

The fascinating and confusing thing has been for me at least, is that without expectation and neediness a relationship seems almost obsolete. To not feel that need or to know its not ones responsibility to fill a need is counter intuitive at some level in terms of a romantic relationship. It almost feels quite unappealing.

Maybe its something to do with my age and my conditioning that identifies romance and all the yum stuff that goes with it involves a feeling of being protected, safe, wanted, of service etc?

I’ve often thought over the years “I could be with almost anyone because I’m good at accepting or maybe its conceding, to the way a person is. My nature is not hugely judgemental but I realise now I am quite discerning. Now over time I have realised that its possibly not so much true acceptance, but learning to morph and mould myself so I become an easy partner both for the other and for my own peace.

As the years have rolled by and certainly even more so now, I find myself understanding the theory of non attachment on a mental, intellectual level but not so fully on a visceral heart level yet. In the meantime I’m getting into deeper attachment to myself which is where the shit tends to start to hit the fan.

Navigating personal sovereignty/self sourcing and allowing ones partner to do/be the same is like tight rope walking! So easy to fall off and uber stressful at times. The landscape is uncharted and I can often feel confused as to how to do ‘this’ thing we call a relationship.

I’m sensing there is something about releasing polarity consciousness in it all yet I am so far unable to articulate what that actually means/manifests as.

I look forward to hearing more about this topic as its pivotal for me right now as we move into the new paradigm.

I know who I am by and large, but how do I do this relating thing when all the rules have changed?

• Lauren
          Keymaster
          @lauren

Navigating personal sovereignty/self sourcing and allowing ones partner to do/be the same is like tight rope walking! So easy to fall off and uber stressful at times. The landscape is uncharted and I can often feel confused as to how to do ‘this’ thing we call a relationship.

I hear that and can personally attest to the generational aspect in this because Leon (who is 55) has a different mentality around relationship dynamics than I do at 45. Tho we both have our attachments (expectations/perceived ideals) to release in our own ways, his are shaped from a different collective mold than my own.

That said, the important dynamic that we fundamentally share (and continually strive for) is that we are both intrinsically rooted in personal and creative freedom/expression and tend to thrive in the lack of identification in partnership. Well in everything really…but in relationship we tend to give each other the personal space to grow and evolve…and without any outside influences, expectations or societal standards…mostly because we adhere to none and so no one close to us has/can project those ideals upon us, which is extremely liberating.

I think that is why neither of us have ever (as yet anyway) felt a call to marriage or children or anything traditional in that way. Maybe because deeply we both knew our future/higher purpose was to come into Christed union, I don’t know…but I think the reason we tend to “work” is because we “work well together”…because we both value creative expression over convention.

The fascinating and confusing thing has been for me at least, is that without expectation and neediness a relationship seems almost obsolete. To not feel that need or to know its not ones responsibility to fill a need is counter-intuitive at some level in terms of a romantic relationship. It almost feels quite unappealing.

I’ve noticed over the years of ascension and stripping away all falsity that the only real bliss in “love” tends to come primarily from our own personal creativity…for example, when he is immersed in the expression of his gifts (music/guitar, carpentry, cooking, etc) and I am immersed in my own (writing, designing, baking, etc.) we meet in a (third) creative space of “shared attraction” for the things we independently value, together…reflected in each other. (hope that makes sense) These are our “best” days lol…but these moments of shared creative bliss have always felt to me as the “future” of union.

I say that because the energy of independently cocreating…independently creating with another who is also independently creating…is ecstatic, orgasmic in the highest, most productive sense…one that is well beyond any 3D human relationship pleasure because it is lasting. Bringing those two creative (GOD) forces together is transcendent in a way that is experienced outside of self as opposed to just inwardly and so that has felt to me like the only real remaining reason to be in a partnership, to share in the (higher) creation of existence. Because outside of that (shared creative/trinity space) everything pleasurable is Sourced from within….so sacred partnership takes that individual pleasure to the next octave I guess.

Leon & I have always been great creative partners…in business and in life…we balance each out in ways I have never experienced with anyone else. So the next level of partnership feels (from here) like the next, higher rung on the spiral. A full-circle moment back to the beginning of what brought us together at all…a return to our organic creative coexistence⇾ but this time without the (karmic) interference programs in place to thwart our full expression of divinity/creative Self. By the looks of our (practical) next steps in life, it seems that our co-creative union will now be used to construct our physical Eden on Earth via our “Promised Land”. Tho the jury is still out on that. 💁🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

That’s my take on new paradigm partnership…at this point anyway. 🎬

p.s. Btw, birthing the third creative entity in union takes all the pressure off of “the relationship” as an entity, which is so common in duality. I personally never believed in putting any energy/focus into “a relationship” as a construct…as something that is separate from self (likely why I was never drawn to marriage)…but that is a common duality framework for couples that has to be deconstructed and rebuilt.

• Nabila Cowasjee
            Participant
            @nabilarc

Much appreciation @lauren for your detailed response.

Tardy reply because I am really feeling hit with the accelerating frequencies. My digestives/solar plexus/buddha belly is on fire!

Lots of clearing out/digesting to do.

From reading your reply and via my own intuition, my current ‘friction’ is well articulated by your sharing of the ‘creative’ aspect of a relationship.

“for example, when he is immersed in the expression of his gifts (music/guitar, carpentry, cooking, etc) and I am immersed in my own (writing, designing, business, baking, etc.) we meet in a (third) creative space of “shared attraction” for the things we independently value, together…reflected in each other.”

Both of us are deeply creative but Nereus is yet to come on line on a practical level. He keeps stalling from fear I sense and although I know not to make this an excuse for my own expression, I do find it difficult to process and live out as we are and always have been so deeply entwined.

To this: YES YES YES!!
            “I say that because the energy of independently cocreating…independently creating with another who is also independently creating…is ecstatic, orgasmic in the highest, most productive sense…one that is well beyond any 3D human relationship pleasure because it is lasting.”

I can see and feel this SO fully.

I also know that we have been deeply co-creative thus far, mainly in the frame work of having and bringing up kids. This is where we met most deeply and compatibly. It was the ultimate creative project. He was the perfect yang for my yin etc.

Now that they are adults this dynamic has stalled. It has to. I love that it has. I love to see my kids fly the nest confidently and in alignment with themselves.

Nereus seems to have more empty nest syndrome than I have and is still over? attached to our sons.

I am champing at the bit for me/us to move into another phase of creativity of a different kind, and over the years I have developed a clear idea of what I want to do and where I am going.

I live it in whatever ways I can whereas although life gave him a push and a rude shove 5 years ago via job loss, he is still struggling to attach himself to this new phase/gift of increased opportunity to connect deeply with his new path. (frankly its like watching paint dry!)

Before, although he never liked his work, and constantly spoke of all the things her really wanted to do/be he always said finance was a block (it never really is). Recently we manifested an astronomical amount of money and yet he still hasn’t moved on and frittered the money away via old habits that have undermined ‘our’ progression/unfoldment creatively and therefore on a relationship level.

I’m not suggesting I’m perfect at all and what I am in constant motion of doing is to release my own attachments to versions of him that no longer serve either of us. Its just sometimes frustrating as there is this constant experience of ‘good man but bad boy’ thing going on. On the flip side I also see that I am at times stuck in ’empowered woman but victim’ loop.😩 The ultimate female conundrum of wanting emancipation from all patriarchal blueprints but also needing a soft place to fall. Again that elusive equation of non-attachment in an attached situation.

The new improved version of Masculine and Feminine would be most appreciated now! 😂

This:”I personally never believed in putting any energy/focus into “a relationship” as a construct…as something that is separate from self (likely why I was never drawn to marriage)…but that is a common duality framework for couples that has to be deconstructed and rebuilt.”

When I look back 30 years neither did I. I think our background and culture set in a framework of generational expectations, kind of forced us to go down that path simply because it was easier. The path of least resistance.

We basically decided to get married simply to shut everyone up, to manage the discomforts of feeling like misfits or ‘wrong’. His family were very against ‘me’ as I didn’t fit the mould culturally or religiously especially as they are Zoroastrians who don’t do mixed marriages.

Add to that my own landscape, Muslim father- (not very muslim at all but in name and to save face) and a white mother who had her own experiences and prejudices based on them and the generation thing and we were stuck between a rock and a hard place. We chose freedom via coupling 😂

I also KNOW that we came together on a soul level because ironically Nereus’s nature and lack of ‘direction?” allowed me to function as I needed thru this whole ascension period.

He was witness to my first very intense kundalini experience when I was in my early 20’s and whilst neither of us have known it as such, his way of being afforded me the pleasure??!! of doing the best I could under the circumstances because every time I attempted to do a 3D life, attach to a career etc we would either move country/job or I would end up pregnant or there would be heavy restrictions on my getting traditional work due to the contracts he was in work wise, plus all the physical exhaustion of doing this ascension thing with children and moving around the world etc

So in that vein we have been in perfect partnership.

Its just time to move on and I guess we are working it out big time right now. A combo of this and waiting for the 2.0 version of the Divine Masculine come more fully online is a pretty big ask all round.😶

We’re going thru some ‘ugly truths’ right now and there are days of friction and days of deeper connection.

The upshot in my heart (however difficult it is to process/access at times) is that this is no time to look back but really time to write a new story that releases and dissolves all old timelines.

• Danielle Kelly
      Participant
      @mystic-mama

LOVE THIS 💖

This is As True as it gets 🥰

(True AND is one of the hardest, wonkiest, loneliest, most vulnerable, humbling, hilarious, most rewarding challenges I’ve been working on in this lifetime).

Thank you for bringing this forward for review 🤟

• Nan Thibert
      Participant
      @nan

Thank you Lauren, your response is gold. So much love. What a gift 💝🙏💜🦄

• Nan Thibert
      Participant
      @nan

Nabila, I’m incredibly grateful for your very thoughtful and heartfelt response. It’s far more eloquant than my question. It has many questions that I also ask myself, as someone who desires a life partner, is in love and treading sssslllloooowwwwly.

I just appreciate everything you said.

• Laurene
      Participant
      @laurene

Ok wow I don’t know why I didn’t post here sooner with my current healing I’m undergoing! After 5 years of being completely on my own, a while back I met someone who I have a very sexual and energetic connection with. I was cracked open and have been learning and feeling so much from this. I realize this person is a beautiful soul – but a troubled human being. There is much much much work and healing for him ahead if he chooses it, but there’s no way I can stay to support or witness that journey. The healer and empath in me wants to fix but I see how quickly that takes me down when I try to do that….So I’ve been Working on separation and am surprised how much it hurts me to do so. At this stage of awareness nothing is black and white or right and wrong. I am Learning navigating With truth and integrity and putting myself first. 😅 thanks TWYH confessional booth – all comments and insights welcome!

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

Laurene, as you have opened to someone in this very vulnerable area of intimacy it is quite natural that the split hurts. It is a true blessing of this encounter that you have opened to the depth of yourself in a physical way. You’re renewed by it. The pain naturally guides you to meet yourself in silence, let go and bring forward what you are.

I’ve just gone through an intense encounter without touch and even hardly any communication, but being truly sad because I know – without having tried to live the potential – that our life paths / timelines divide. I felt that this situation has come because my true love relationship wants to birth now and it (the seeds within) needs my caring and nurturing to flourish.

I also feel that the old template for intimate relationships is dropping by the way of these encounters where two people meet intensely, but without a solid basis for an embodied love union. So now the new template is coming online and this is your invitation to contribute building it… for yourself and the new ❤️ world.

Much love to you!

• Laurene
      Participant
      @laurene

@anne-Alina thank you so much for the beautiful wisdom and sharing. It is natural to feel the pain of the split which I will allow myself to go through and not rush or question, and find myself there.
      Interesting you are having the similar experience of knowing timelines cannot allow us to have experiences with certain people, and this is preparing us for sacred union. I thought sacred union was next for me before this connection, but it’s never quite the way we imagine it’s going to be!

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

@laurene “I thought sacred union was next for me…, but it’s never quite the way we imagine it’s going to be!” Just the same for me! Yes, we have to go with life and nevertheless hold true to our highest visions, which create new life streams. That’s what you do by stopping, so more of YOU can settle in.

I felt ready and was receiving informations to meet my true parter for a 💯 % intimate relationship 15 years ago. It didn’t happen then. What happened in the meantime was quite the opposite of what I expected from my true life vision. We had to wait for the whole planet to rearrange, including ourselves.

Just by writing this I somehow have the feeling to reset time to roughly that summer 2005 (including my biology, hopefully)… don’t know how but I’m setting myself up for the physical manifestation of my true ❤️ relationship within time and space.

• Laurene
      Participant
      @laurene

@anne-Alina …. waiting since about 2012 for me. I agree we are waiting for the world to catch up. I have a really cool little story to tell you about what happened to me yesterday!! I have been doing a morning manifestation meditation for 2 days now (Christof Michezidek) So In my visual of what I want to create I see this man…. I used a man that my friend told me was the most eligible bachelor in our city. 😂 he has no idea who I am. So I visualized him….got up and cried and grieved. Then I forced myself to go out – I got a strong nudge to buy paint for the walls. I had not brushed my teeth, combed my hair or put makeup on and was wearing a visor and baggy clothes. Who is standing in line behind me at the paint store?? The most eligible bachelor!!! He didn’t see me thank God – but I am now aware at the power of our creation! Maybe next time I’ll be seen! 😂😇🥰
      Love to you!
      Laurene

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

@laurene Oh, this story is really cool! You’ll be seen by the right persons/ men who truly match you.

I hope you’ll get through the sorrow and be uplifted soon!

• Anne
      Participant
      @anne-manceau

Last year in april , i was still in my marriage. One episode, well designed by my Higherself got me to come in contact with an old acquaintance…This guy let’s call him Mr S. came up with upfront personal questions. These questions got me to feel and reply according to my truth. It helped me clarify my set of values i wanted to keep heartedly close to. This episode got him to become really fond of me while i was getting really clear about my VALUES. His way of being fond of me did not find any reciprocity and Mr. S was not ready to let go easily…..under a pretense of respect….he finally gave up tho i felt his letting go was fragile…..
      Fastward, in july the day prior to the solar eclipse, an episode or should i call it a fractal of my relationship distorsions raised up. The day after that same eclipse, i spoke my truth with regards to ending our relationship. Then started for me and Christian by effect, an intense time of facing the distorsions as well as my shadow. This process got me to walk gradually toward zero point.
      Beginning this new journey, I soon felt the desire to plant my ROOTS in Divine Soil like a young tree I was, I did not want to plant my roots unconsciously in some man’s soil hoping that I would find the shelter or security I was looking for. Once I made the decision, my new direction of focus was set and was a real support in liberating the illusive ties….
      In October, Mr S came back in the show by himself… looking for news….oh no I thaught….tho reflection made I decided to answer him and face the situation….
      Mr S tried to get himself in….in a kind way always, under the pretense of respect still….without hearing me tho and trying to push forward… He even made a huge attractive offer however, i declined everything, his dreams with me in it, and the friendship…in a strong manner as he was not hearing and respecting my NOs.
      All the while Mr S, played his role in my life last year, his pushing and insistence to getting close with me precipitated my spiralling up and revealing my Truth and what REALLY mattered to me and WHY. IT FELT SO GOOD, I also feel last April’s episode was a test of time to see what direction I chose to take.
      From January onward, i felt that Christian and I had reached a place where the fruits of peace were growing, it was palpable in me. When confinement hit us, my silent desire was that he confined here at home with me. That is also the option he chose. I am glad that he did because these 8 weeks were a moment of final resolution for us both.
      And then last Saturday, by the design of my HigherSelf processed over a number of steps, I was precipitated to entering into the space of Sacred Relationship with Self. I have no words to describe the FEELING but the experience felt is one of a DEEP liberation and release that I am seeing thru….
      What I also realized is that for many years I was hoping to live a sacred relationship with Christian, it was not consciously shared at the time of our first encounters, I also know now that this was not his goal and has never been….we have finally covered this subject during a nice share and lifted one important veil. 🙏💜🌈♾️

• Lauren
        Keymaster
        @lauren

Once again, your depth of heartfelt expression is resounding. It brings silence to the mind and peace to the heart. Your journey with Christ-ian is a profound one that continually shows the true/ultimate strength of the heart. Clearly he has played a Godly role in your life…via the highest form of LOVE…providing you with the essential framework needed to liberate your own Self LOVE. Thank you for this beautiful, inspirational share. 💝

• Anne
          Participant
          @anne-manceau

It is my pleasure sharing and i have been touched immediately by your reply. I wanted to seat with it tho as what you have sensed was important and so spot on. and this morning, i felt that Christ-ian and I have been gateways for each other, he has been a doorway for me and i have been a door way for him. The second thing that i discovered the last few months is that as i felt the love i feel for source, with source and as source i also felt the same love for and in Christ-ian, i mean when i felt the LOVE of Source, Chirstian came in immediately…. this was so disturbing for a while…..and so awakening for me as to WHAT HE IS-WE ARE => LOVE by nature. So this relationship has been SACRED and has revealed its TRUE LOVE in an unexpected way.
          Yes indeed Lauren “Clearly he has played a Godly role in your life…via the highest form of LOVE…providing you with the essential framework needed to liberate your own Self LOVE”. Thank you for expressing this truth Lauren.

• Nan Thibert
      Participant
      @nan

Anne, this is remarkable, beautiful and inspiring. Thank you for sharing all of it!

• Anne
        Participant
        @anne-manceau

You’re welcome Nan.
        With much Love 🙏🐬🐬🐬🧡😄.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.