New Earth Stewardship

45 replies, 17 voices Last updated by Anne 9 months, 2 weeks ago
    • Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

The Holy Temple and the Holy Land are synonymous and so many stepping into the embodiment of GOD are simultaneously stepping into care-taking roles as GOD (as above so below). Those who are receiving this call have major roles to play in setting up the new structures for a new society…but the details are as yet, muddy. This is a space to explore the concept of New Earth Stewardship and ultimately, how this translates to real life.

As a jumping-off point, in the September 2019 New Earth report…section → Overseers of Sustainability…New Earth Stewardship was (loosely) broken down into three categories…tho obviously these missions will be expressed in a myriad of unique and individual ways, perfectly suited for each of us:

1→ Pioneers of the Promised Land→ the settlers of the “Holy Land(s)”, the Sacred Keepers of the Garden…those who care for, tend to and nurture nature in order to assist with the renewal & resurrection of Earth and her kingdoms. These are called the “Wayshowers of the (Holy) Lands.”

2→ The New Earth Temples→ those who preside over the teachings, AS the Temples (aka, the Church within) of GOD, to kind of “proselytize the Way & the Truth and the Life”…but not in the ways of old. To proselytize in unity is simply to invite others into our open, Christed Heart by way of living the universal Truths of ONEness, as we share our unique methodologies (i.e. creations, art, services, etc). Aka→ #wwjd

3→ Temples of The Garden→ lastly I am hearing that there will be those who bridge both these worlds as New Earth Temples OF The Garden…those who preside over the teachings of the “Holy Lands”. For this group, there is an essential community building component that will begin to unfold as we move deeper into the NE timelines…that as we enact our individual part of The Divine Plan, we will reconnect with all those in harmony with assembling the structures of these new societies → those who carry their own unique aspects of the greater blueprint to construct Eden (ie. architects, strategists, financiers, designers, planners (for permits), builders, arborists, permaculturists, etc.)

• Simone
      @simone612

I definitely resonate with the description of New Earth Temples.
      But that community component that is mentioned in the 3rd group is something that I have been desiring for ages.

I know that community life is something that allows me to thrive and to feel at home on earth. It feels like the most natural way of living for me, what my true Self would experience as “normal”.
      And whenever I envisioned New Earth life I would see a New Earth community being my home-base.

I would also see myself travelling and
      speaking in public places, kinda doing what is described above as “proselytizing the Way & the Truth and the Life”. But there was always a sense of balance, of coming home to community life and spending time with sisters and brothers of the Heart as well as in nature. I always felt a strong connection to trees, they also play a huge role with regard to what makes me feel at home.

Then there would also be the relationship with my sacred partner, but this relationship wouldn’t be separate from the community life. It would be part of it and also there’s a shared work aspect, working together and in/with small groups with the purpose of helping people to transition to a higher reality, making New Earth a tangible experience for them through this group work.

I’m feeling a strong heart-desire today for this reality to come forward, to emerge, to take form. As if writing about it is a step towards it, something that calls it forth.

I just want that switch to turn on that makes me feel “I know exactly what to do”, that allows us to Know our Oneness with THE divine plan which automatically creates it.
      Have to think of that scene in the Harry Potter movie when he drinks the liquid luck potion and then he just KNOWS.
      Tomorrow Jupiter is conjunct the Galactic Center, maybe that will pour a big dose of Cosmic luck into our veins. 🙏💖

• Gracee
      Participant
      @gracee

“Here, here” Simone and: “Me too”. This topic really speaks to me, particularly #3 Temples of the Garden. It has long been my dream to have a place where people gather and connect, a place of joy, beauty and healing, if necessary. If healing is needed it happens naturally and effortlessly just by being there and/or being together.
      Travel, there must be travel; again for joy, beauty, connection and healing if necessary, without effort.

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

“I would also see myself travelling and speaking in public places, kinda doing what is described above as “proselytizing the Way & the Truth and the Life”. But there was always a sense of balance, of coming home to community life and spending time with sisters and brothers of the Heart as well as in nature.”

Your description of your desire literally reads like heaven on earth…and it is a familiar one that I think many of us here share.

re this: “I’m feeling a strong heart-desire today for this reality to come forward, to emerge, to take form. As if writing about it is a step towards it, something that calls it forth.”

This is exactly why I have been called to create this whole group…because together we are calling this reality forth and we all have an essential part to play, a sacred piece of the cosmic puzzle to place on earth. As the community aspect becomes more desirous to more of us, I think the blueprint will become more clear to each of us. 💞

• Igor
      Participant
      @igor

When I first read the report, I immediately began to resonate with Temples of The Garden. I too have a connection to nature and a magnetism to social and travel. I have a love for the land and shining from the heart of unity. I am with you with love and unity in Temples of The Garden. I’m really looking forward: “I think the blueprint will become more clear to each of us”.

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

When I first read the report, I immediately began to resonate with Temples of The Garden.

Excitingly, I think this (#3) is the one most of us here resonate with…I also think some of us will be the builders/creators of these communities and others will join them (live and cocreate with them). Like @simone612 said, a home base…a place to provide nourishment and balance.

I don’t personally have an interest in traveling and/or teaching, but (Leon and) I definitely have an interest in procuring the property and constructing a community-type space. Similar to the love I have for creating this online community, only in the physical I guess.

And from what I am shown, there will (eventually) be MANY of these communities around the world!

• Igor
      Participant
      @igor

I associate myself in anyway to you because I am grateful to you for everything.💞 The desire to travel only in this case I have: “Travel, there must be travel; again for joy, beauty, connection and healing if necessary, without effort.”💖
      To reunite with my tribe and bake sourdough bread and cinnamon cookies for my beloved tribe and help Amy.😉

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

Right there with you Simone, I desire pretty much those same things. Animals Im sure will factor big in my new earth picture too! In reading those 3 descriptions from the report I see myself doing all of it. I do know there is a big component for me around supporting others to be their highest expression. I see community in one form of a crystal/golden city of light where all creativity and unique expression is highly celebrated and all are wholed to express every bit of their gifts.

Beauty is also highly celebrated so whether that’s architecture, gorgeous flower gardens,
      etc… ( I often think of the scene in “Where dreams May Come ” where we get to paint/create our own version of heaven. I loved her periwinkle purple tree and the vibrant colors and joy/love of her “heaven”.

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

Thank you Igor…I am grateful that you are here with us too! And YES to this → To reunite with my tribe and bake sourdough bread and cinnamon cookies for my beloved tribe and help Amy here here! 🍻

• Simone
      @simone612

This: “And from what I am shown, there will (eventually) be MANY of these communities around the world!” – Yes that’s what I saw, too! And when I saw/felt/experienced them it felt as if they are all connected. Or I felt connected to all through my light body intelligence. I remember when I came out of that vision experience and tried to put it into words I wrote that it felt as if the whole world was an extension of my own body.

And yes Amy, animals will be another factor. What you wrote about “Where dreams May Come ” sounds fantastic, will have to check that out.

• Shiawase
      Participant
      @shifuku

Hi Simone
      I have the same vision of the new Eden. Loving community where we co create the beauty and holiness, celebrating the sacred life. Assisting people for their ascension and healing. Sharing and supporting with each other.
      To live in harmony with the creation…where we learn the new ways for the highest good
      I see donkey walking in the garden!

• Pepe
      Participant
      @pepe

Hi everyone.

Eventhough I don’t write many comments on this site, I’ve been around for many years following Laurel’s information and this wonderful site. This is a place that truly resonates with me and has made sense for a long time.

I have had the idea for a community to either live in or create one for over 7 years and have written every detail possible. I have wondered for so long when it would manifest. We shall see when and where it will but I know it’s soon 🙂

I am looking forward to meeting people from this site in physical form and live in a place surrounded by beauty, creativity, sports, great conversations with incredible people and amazing food.

Traveling is also part of my joy and my main priority to finally come together with my sacred partner.

Thank you so much Laurel for creating this wonderful site and to all that are part of this.

• Igor
      Participant
      @igor

Gratitude you for everything.

• Sue
      Participant
      @susanl

Hi Lauren (And All)
      As a blue ray… I’ve always been pretty balls to the walls focused… and have been discouraged from engaging, so as not be distracted but, also because of three decades of excruciating pain that I wanted to end, and I knew I was using the pain to keep me focused😌

Anyway, I wanted to share now because I know how exhausted everyone is and hopefully I can bring some hope to those not yet clear on their new mission because we really are DONE!

That doesn’t mean that we wont still be having some minor irritations surfacing but, we’ve got this… now… I use Lauren’s Crystal River technique or, (cuz I’m lazier), I just send a blast of electric blue diamond light from the center of my heart and that cuts through most anything.

As for physical improvement, While I have yet to see improvement in the hair loss department, since January I’m not pain free but, I’m off all pain medications and have dropped 40 pounds since Sept. Without exercise, mostly because, who the hell has energy for that…

While I’ve experienced a few terror triggers since experiencing the viseral sensations of the crusifixion I was also experiencing some headaches that, come to find out, were coming from memories of being scalped as a native American (which I am not currently) but, I mention this because it appears to be similar to the crusifiction, in that their crown was attacked.. anyway, because I’m not native American, that wouldn’t have occured to me and it took 6 months of these headaches before I got answered so if anyone else is feeling tension that starts in the arms and shoulders, and slowly rises, and commences at the top of the head with the feeling like the top of your head is on fire, you may be having this too. I was told that the burning sensation was from all the nerve endings being cut…
      Anyway… In case anyone else has been stumped by such an experience… That might resonate?

Aside from that though, Ive been on one big Joy Ride from mid August right up to the Nov. Retrograde, during which time my big girl pants were strapped on and, in that short period of time, my entire blueprint unfolded before me, not in generalities, which I had received in the past but, as long as I just kept myself opened up and stayed out of the way, I was kept from being overwhelmed, but it was a pace that, from a human perspective, would have been considered fast and furious!

While there was no mistaking the flow… And, no stopping it, the information seemed to come from all directions, papers were strewn all over the place in notebooks and tons of little pieces of paper and no one seemed to give a shit that I might need to actually sleep. I even requested a reprieve at one point (which was denied IMA)… BUT… LONG STORY SHORT.. when everything was complete, I was gobbsmacked!

I have learned that I will be not only be moving to a new location and setting up a new family community but, but will be inviting 55 families (160 people) and most where there were three generations in each family involved, and they will all need to be relocate, tobasically take over a town that has two oil refineries and an aluminum plant… Polluting the coastline as well as land owned by the Lummi Tribe…

I’m shown that we will be buying oceanic cleanup equipment from a Company in California to clean up the coastline, as well as some shoring up and then preparing to phase in a massive green power plant, to transition the town for new jobs…

In addition, for community self sustainability there will be a school (of love) and several businesses, including a cider house wedding venue, which acts also as a community gathering spot because there are so many people, and together we are also going to build a massive artist’s community and amphitheatre for artist’s and musicians, adjacent to a beautiful Riverside Park…

And… If that wasn’t enough awesomeness, the properties picked out for the entire community is either Beach front or Beach access… With beautiful gardens and the real kicker is… My family property is the entire end of the cape, which while currently called South Cape, will be renamed “CAPE GRACE”!!!

OH…AND YES… THERE’S MORE… By the time I was finished.. I was shown every piece of property, assigned to specific indiciduals, house plans for homes, businesses and future project were prepared on graph paper to scale, ready for the architect… As well as the Lawyers, Contractors, and every persons needed to fulfill every little detail was all “Brought To Me”!

And amazingly… In all those thrown together piles of paper… Evidently there’s a book that I’m told is pretty much completed… I just need to sit down and systematically sort it out when the time comes! (In flow!). And the Title is…
      “LOVE RISES ONE CHOICE AT A TIME”…”Memories of The Way The Truth & The Light”

I am so excited for ALL of us right now…but, For those not quite receiving enough confirmation or anything for that matter… I just wanted you to know that I felt the same thing…. Right Up Until I Didn’t…
      So, love yourselves with your peaceful presence, strong and unwavering in your knowing because…
      “WE MADE IT”!!!

LOVING AND HOLDING YOU ALL IN MY HEART WITH JOY! Sue

• Kay
      Participant
      @heartsong

THANK YOU Sue for your FABULOUS, INSPIRATIONAL & LOVING sharing. WOW! CONGRATULATIONS and i look forward to you keeping us posted with it all. THANK YOU too for giving me confirmation that i have received too. Much LOVE & GRATITUDE TO YOU. XX

• Michael Hallett
      Participant
      @micafilms

Thanks Sue what a fabulous post, that’s wonderful to hear and well done. I might not have believed it if I wasn’t having a similar experience.

We HAVE got this 💖🙏🌈🦄

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

Sue, Thank you so much for sharing your Divine NE Blueprint, Oh my …you are going to be busy! I love all of it though and it does help all of us who are still waiting for our New Earth plans to unfold. It’s exciting to see the clarity and exactness of what has been laid out and it feels like all work that will feel like joyful play and a total labor of love. I’m so excited too to hear of your rejuvenation, freedom from pain and the loss of those 40 LBS! YAY! Big hugs and love to you! ❤️😍👏🌎🙏

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

Wow Sue…you did not mess around with this first Upgrade Station! Holy hell this is a DETAILED download. From last report ⇊

“With a unified processor, we now have access to the entire interface, the whole system of computing, which means instead of simply “processing the past”, we will now be able to download the future…new (future) potentials to work with thru every new quarter.

In fact, moving forward the council says that we can view Mercury rx cycles as “upgrade stations”…as our quarterly moment to plug into the central mainframe (Universal Creatrix) and download our next level learnings (experiences) to enact in the world of form.

From this new space, I am hearing that Mercury retrogrades will take on a much different purpose…in fact, they will take on their ORIGINAL purpose…which is cosmic data transfer…”.

• Sue
      Participant
      @susanl

Thanks to all of you for your kind words and encouragement!

Igor… I’m not too good with technology, just ask Lauren’s admin., And didn’t know how to respond to just your question so, I hope you don’t mind if I do it here.

I’m definitely not an expert in the energy sector… And I had to laugh cuz even hearing the word principle implies rules to me which I’ve never been good at!

But, to clarify, the plan, which spans years, was laid out in phases. So, this will not happen until we set up our communities, and the two smaller energy farms to supply them first. But, at this particular, phase we will simply be providing power on the same BP property where PSE is currently located and providing power to the refinery. This I saw as bringing balance. Not an either or but, an And. We’re already headed in that direction… We’re just going to be available to assist the transition.

As far as the power plant… While I’m being asked to provide zero financing, and supply power, the actual plant will belong to the tribe… Something I see more for their economy and sovereignty than a right or wrong sort of thing.

Due to the fabulous southern exposure and wind off the water we’ll be using wind and solar but, about 1 1/2 years ago, I received some info and diagrams for an interesting new source of energy which remains incomplete and I’m told will remain so until it’s time so, while sometimes I wish I was an expert, other times I’m grateful that it’s not my job! Maybe when it’s time I’ll be told to contact you to finish it? Now that would be cool!!!

Anyway… Hope that helped☺️

Flow started again this morning so I’ll probably go back to it but, let me just say that having been a mostly silent member since 2010 and in the trenches like most of you since 1999, I Soooo appreciate this community more than you know!

What a beautiful community, created by by a phenomenal woman who, I have no idea how she manages to deliver a monthly report to thousands of us, waiting with bated breath to hear from home so freakin clearly… Without that kind of support, I don’t believe I would ever have lived to see a day that we, as in all of us, will be able to experiencially know how to communicate with the universal mind of God… That is freekin awesome and so are you Lauren🤗😇🤗

Love to ALL😘

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

As along time tree lover I’ve always talked to trees and felt they are connectors and antenna. I was just admiring my blossoming jacaranda tree I planted in 2012 which started of as a tiny twig. Its now 15ft high and covered in fantastic purple blossom. This tree feels like ‘home’ to me.

Love these two articles that have come my way this last few days.

https://www.lisamurray.co/consciousness/the-wish-of-a-dying-tree?fbclid=IwAR38o7dGTRrhmfLxknOHGmbB2n6AxovSXeFNHqGeCUnU3u77TK3twveLwvQ

Ancient Tree With Record Of Earth’s Magnetic Field Reversal In Its Rings Discovered

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

awww…thx 4 the acknowledgment Sue 😍 And I agree…this community is tops. 🥰

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

The other day I was researching the KC homeless project, watching youtubes or looking at articles about the Homeless here in KC, I also saw that Austin has started a similar program to employ the homeless. ( In addition I wrote the homeless man who also inquired about the project) This led me to make a different kind of connection between my baking and “nourishing others”. I started looking at the idea of a sustainable cafe and Bono’s Soul cafe where he has put in place a “pay what you can model.” I started to see me also creating a community around Food more like a homey coffee shop & cafe that also has some event space where there could be open mic nights, makers nights, musical performances, art and cooking classes, poetry readings etc… and that also has a sustainable garden or rooftop garden area. Where we can gather, be in community and express our gifts. I like the sustainable model where its a business that is birthed around giving back and yet is profitable.( ie: Tom’s shoes)

It makes even more sense now why I’m in downtown KC as all of these elements are so strong here in the city and I feel like this concept should be birthed in the heart of the creative crossroads. I want it to be a true Bohemian style French cafe like in the area of Montmartre in France where so many talented writers and artisans were born near the Moulin Rouge. ( also explains my desire to travel soon to France again, to learn pastry even more and immerse myself in the “research” )

I sense the blog will be my communication tool to start reaching out and getting all of this known. It could also be how I earn a living while I begin implementing and attracting collaborators and financing etc…

I just read a blog about the founder of Nickel and Suede leather earrings who started here in KC and her business exploded into a multi million dollar enterprise thru her blog and instagram.

Ive also been noticing that EVERYTHING that mattered to me growing up is some how starting to weave into the fabric of this new 5D life. My love of cooking and baking and the arts, community gathering, entertaining and bringing people together for parties, service work and wanting to “nourish people”, inspiring others, writing, being a master gardener, marketing, Building “Big” things from scratch, being President of my class (leading others and politics) Even being half Czech (and yet always feeling very FRENCH) which is as Bohemian as it gets. lol . Im just marveling at the way it’s all starting to connect in to a much grander vision and how it somehow will find a way to be birthed.

• Kate Street
      Participant
      @katinka

Amy, I got absolute CHILLS reading through your whole post! Man, it just FITS! Oh YES, this is YOU! I LOVE this part:

“Ive also been noticing that EVERYTHING that mattered to me growing up is some how starting to weave into the fabric of this new 5D life.” SO exciting! How FUN to be able to witness each other growing into our MAGNIFICENCE!!!! I’ll come to KC just to visit your bakery/cafe/gathering place, Sister.

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

Thank you Kate, yes its getting fun to see how it all fits together.. Yesterday I found a huge group on FB that works independently of the gov’t to help the homeless here locally. I also know there is another piece around owning a big plot of land, possibly with a winery, lake, tiny homes or at least smaller homes, perhaps cabins around a very communal setting with gardens, community theater/stage area, event space and more. I also feel like my family is all going to come together on this project. Ironically last Christmas most of my family in Nebraska said they have a 5 year plan to all re-locate in KC. My brother has worked in the restaurant wine business for years. My nephew has a music background, My brother-in-law was in farming growing up… My sis is great with design, etc.. I just see us all coming together and sharing these talents at some point. Perhaps this is the 2nd phase.

• Alisa Riggs
      Participant
      @ariggs

Amy—this is so exciting—I can feel the energetic vibration behind your words/vision—it’s hefty because it’s already there, created—you’re going to be stepping into it sooner than you may think. I am thrilled for you and your vision!! Go Sister!!🥰

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

Yup Alisa, Hefty is a good word for it. I like getting the grander download/vision and… I also have to keep focused on what is next so I don’t fall into overwhelm. I do trust that if this is the plan, the support and others needed to pull this off will be coming soon.

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

“Ive also been noticing that EVERYTHING that mattered to me growing up is somehow starting to weave into the fabric of this new 5D life.”

YES! Amy does this ever encapsulate you…from your humanity to your divinity and back again. This sounds like the most rewarding mission ever…and for a double Cancer, quadruply so! And I also love the family component part…BONUS.

Last night while Leon & I were preparing Thanksgiving dinner we were discussing similar things about how we had come together in the very beginning of our relationship and combined, explored and implemented our earthy gifts/passions with the restaurant, bar and real estate…then had to let it all go to find ourselves on a soul level as individuals…only now to return to those things (in a different way) with our divinity intact. Well, that was my version of it anyway. 😇

While everyone was in the living room socializing we were blissfully alone in the kitchen talking about how much we love the setup and creation of home, food & space, sharing love thru hospitality and doing it sustainably (which was an aspect of our restaurant too), but we much prefer the service and creation to the social aspects, which is much less fulfilling for us both. It was like we both came to a deep level of acceptance (communion even) that we are far more creatives than socials and for the first time ever, we just let that BE…true.

It was SO freeing and even healing to let go of the parts we are not, and just revel in what we intrinsically, authentically ARE without trying to change it or make excuses for it. Our joy has always come from the work alone, from the building, from the behind the scenes planning and creation…once that part is over, so are we…but I think deeply we both felt apologetic (maybe even antisocial) about that in the past, ashamed that our true joy lives in the quiet space of own personal creative expression. For Leon, in his music, carpentry and cooking…for me in my writing, design, online & domestic creations, and in silently communing with nature and the cosmos.

I didn’t know these revelations would be part of our holiday, but it ended up being the BEST part. I don’t yet know the full scope of why but something just “clicked into position last night” that made everything right in our YOUNiverse for a moment. Probably on purpose considering today is the last 11:11 gateway (says me headache 🤕)…but it amounted to an unexpected, clear reflection of our truth which I think is much-needed for our next steps which are upon us.

From what you shared, seems like you have been immersed in a similar Homecoming!

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

I feel like we are all coming into this now from the March report:

The expression of our inner Holy Child is synonymous with divine imprint…that imprint is the carving of the mold that we will use to create our new/True life with the proverbial divine clay.  As we do, as we impress upon the divine clay with our unique mold, so too do we create the actual vessel, or container for our life’s fulfillment.  This container then provides us with the ongoing sustenance needed to live an earthen life from our personal divine blueprint, with/thru our Creative Child essence.

To create the container is the first step toward its ability to sustain us, and that’s what this year wants for us…to construct this one-of-a-kind container for our Creative aspirations to fill.

The second step is to fill it only with the desires that are authentic to our soul Self-expression…what is literally being called “soul food” → that which is required to feed the soul with the proper nutrients for our self-sustenance…the vital nutrients required to sustain ourselves on (New) Earth. 

• Kate Street
      Participant
      @katinka

omgoodness, I got such CHILLS reading through this, Lauren (that’s been happening a lot here!). What a GORGEOUS moment of clarity and clicking into place you and Leon shared. Sings loudly of radical self-love and self-acceptance. LOVE this SO much!!! What an amazing experience to have had on Thanksgiving.

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

@Lauren I love yours and Leon’s realization. There is so much room here for us all to create in the best way that serves. Its funny because I love a party, hosting it and the bigger the better. So I guess “social” is a big part of it for me. And I grew up in a family that loved throwing parties, having neighborhood ice cream/dessert socials, picnics and more. We were known for cookie exchanges in the neighborhood, block garage sales and a holiday or New Years Eve party. I see now how much of all that … built the community component for me. Although out of everyone in the family, I think I love entertaining the most. How refreshing to know we can drop whatever parts and pieces don’t work for us. I don’t like the drain of running a business and feeling Tied to it or whatever, like I will have to be baking pastry every morning at 4AM. lol But… I know there are clever ways we will do this and collaboration is key to keeping it light and fun.

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

Sings loudly of radical self-love and self-acceptance.

YES, that is exactly what that must have been. Thank you for putting it so plainly as I am still processing the enormity of such a seemingly “small” moment. But now that you put it that way, it definitely felt like radical self-acceptance and self LOVE. And yea, that it happened on Thanksgiving too! In retrospect, there was a little initiation moment in which I was being challenged from family on this part of myself, told it was “weird” that I preferred the creation of the holiday to the holiday itself (and the company) but instead of feeling bad about myself, I shocked myself and said out loud that “I like this part of myself and I don’t want to change it”. There was nothing anyone could say to that except, “well…OK then.” I felt liberated from something I didn’t even know was enslaving me. ⛓💪🏼

p.s. did you have Thxgiving at home with your family? Or did you go to Maine?

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

“How refreshing to know we can drop whatever parts and pieces don’t work for us.”

Amen. And I think identifying those parts is the HARDEST to unravel with all the conditioning.

“Its funny because I love a party, hosting it and the bigger the better. So I guess “social” is a big part of it for me.”

Yep, Leon & I draw on people like you because we are far more inward-focused and so we tend to attract those who have the ability and gift of focusing their energy outward. Our best business partners are those who help us facilitate our creations and personally I have always felt that you are a natural-born facilitator. I think we are both SO detail-oriented that to zoom too far out causes stress in our systems very easily. Our restaurant had close to 100 seats…88 to be exact…and when we were at full capacity it was exhilarating, but now that I am more soul-embodied and present to every level of energy, every nuance, I couldn’t sustain that without tremendous stress. I am open to that changing with full embodiment, but I know myself better now.

Even back then I think we were awakening to ourselves because after we remodeled the entire restaurant space we were open for business less than 2 years and we shut down, revamped & recreated our space and menu to include new interests. Even tho our customers were happy, we were bored and needed to reinvent ourselves. Two years after that we sold off the business and realized that we are far-better suited for creating & constructing spaces and flipping them because we don’t have the long-game, but more importantly, the interest in it.

I don’t like the drain of running a business and feeling Tied to it or whatever, like I will have to be baking pastry every morning at 4AM. lol But… I know there are clever ways we will do this and collaboration is key to keeping it light and fun.

I hear you. We don’t have it in us to do the food service thing again, at least in not in the way we have done before…but I think a New Earth balance can def be struck for all of us moving into these fully integrated divine-human missions and I look forward to exploring that from a fully embodied space.

The key is that 1) we are completely honest and in touch with what we TRULY want, 2) what comes most NATURAL to us and 3) what cultivates authentic JOY. Once we can narrow that down, we can draw on those around us who’s passions live where ours do not.

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

The other part that’s tricky is we all are using mostly 3D Past references… Example I would not enjoy that… it would be too much work, I’d feel tired etc…If my 3D life was filled with a lack of support (which it often was) many things felt hard. Also we have yet to grasp how different creating will be in the spiral and multidimensionally. We also will have an abundance of energy and need very little sleep so… I keep shifting the questions to what if it could be fun and ease… ???? And keep detaching from the past and what was.

• Igor
      Participant
      @igor

I keep moving away from the past and trying to find new answers to old situations, and the clear mountain river helps me.

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

This is really profound.

YES! Our old experiences should theoretically hold no water in the new. I’ve been becoming more acutely aware of ‘preciousness’- my own and in others. There is a subtle difference between honouring our authenticity and what we are aligned with and holding ourself in resistance/building walls that actually have the potential to keep ourselves away (ironically) from our amazing creator ship. I am really seeing this in myself and how I hold myself back due to old conditioning especially that that came as a bundle deal with the ascension journey.

It was necessary to be kind and allowing to ourselves thru this but now the kindness and allowingness feels different. It feels like I should say yes with enthusiasm to the plethora of inspiration that is coming on line and without the reservations of the past that were forged in understandable overwhelm and just not enough energy to go around.

I sense this will be different… well I truly hope it is. I am not there yet but I can feel how what I call ‘preciousness’ will lose it’s value as we morph into our greater selves.

Thanks @dragonfly716 for your insight. It articulated what I have been feeling which was an irritation with myself for being a little too reticent to allow more flow in.

🙂 xx

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

@dragonfly716.
      “Ive also been noticing that EVERYTHING that mattered to me growing up is some how starting to weave into the fabric of this new 5D life. ”

YES! I’ve been really connecting with my early childhood and what mattered to me and how I expressed this in my seemingly childish way. I was very tuned to service especially to children. My first memory of a career aspiration was to become a linguist and work for UNICEF. At some level the work that I am passionate about (writing/creating/web endeavours etc) is all tied into this same ‘ambassadorship’ for children: the ‘voice’ of the child. I channeled this energy into motherhood for the past 20 years but it really feels like the time has come to expand on that. It taught me masses. I think I literally became the ‘child’ thru my motherhood.I saw childhood thru my own kids and the kids I taught, lens. I gave up on teaching a long time ago for various reasons (mainly the thought of holding down a full time job thru all of this ‘stuff’ just wouldn’t happen!) but have been mentoring Refugee children for a while now in a volunteer capacity. My finger is always on the button of what it means to be a child. The UNICEF dream is still alive in alternate packaging.

At age 11 I set up my own charity club thing and a group of friends and I went out into orphanages and volunteered. I confess that as a highly sensitive child my first trip to one orphanage had me faint on the spot. All I remember is waking up to finding a nun attached to each of my 4 limbs carting me out into the fresh air! But then orphanages in Pakistan, where I spent much of my early childhood, were not for the faint hearted. They were camps of horror. However, I continued my service there, painting the interior with other 11 year old girlfriends and did a heap of other service orientated activities; visiting old people with fruit baskets, working in the Salvation Army dispensary. There was so much poverty around us that it seemed natural. It seems quite bizarre now to think this is what I was doing at that age of my own volition.

There are so many synchronicities in this thread @dragonfly716 @lauren.

I haven’t been checking my mail etc for a few days and then saw this thread pertaining to service and homelessness/food etc

I literally, hours before I checked in with TWYH, wrote a blueprint of a similar vein which I personally feel is where my husband in particular could go with me as support crew. I want to give time to my own journey of ‘service’ but am on board with this below.

He’s a real foodie and is deeply touched by homelessness. He’s always wanted a cafe/restaurant but not managed to attach himself as yet to the idea fully mainly due to the sense of it being a vocation that ties you down. Neither of us are inclined to long term, daily routines.

Yesterday I envisioned long table events that we can host when we are in the mood so to speak, that fits in with our other creative priorities/dreams.I saw part proceeds going to support homelessness and in fact using/paying those who are in need, as the support crew to create these events.Offering long term opportunity as well as food = sustainability which to me is one of the buzz words to focus on as we move forward. Self sustainability = the necessary unhooking from the 3D/old paradigm.

Nereus (hubby) is more the social host- with- the -most type but is also very service orientated. He just wants to give people a good time via food. He is however deeply touched to the core by the plight of those who are on the streets.
      Also, He has a passion for keeping his cultural cuisine alive. He’s ‘officially’#notreligiousatall , a Zoroastrian – the first monotheistic religion. There are few of them left, all scattered across the world. Their origins are in ancient Persia. The basic tenets are “good thoughts, good words, good deeds.” They are a fun loving bunch with a reverence for their women. Women really lead in this community.

One of the interesting aspects of the faith is that whilst they believe in an afterlife, they do not ascribe to the authoritarian guru/priest/pious spiritualist who sits under a tree/in his church etc disengaged, attempting to attain nirvana.

They instead believe its imperative to live FULLY on this Earth engaging with life (generous pegs of Whisky!) and contributing to the wider community. They love the visceral and the physical. They eat and drink with abandon, laugh a lot, enjoy sex. To live a spiritually aligned life you must live a very embodied, down to earth, earthy, life is essentially the credo. I find this fascinating in the landscape of all we discuss here.

To tie it in to all this current discussion I can see clearly the links to how we are ‘grounding’ embodying this spiritual excursion (embodying eden). Food seems to be a BIG part of this process as most of the new earth stewardship thus far is honed in on food and community building around food and then there’s the baking forum which is going bonkers too!

His aunties,uncles and extended family were/are heavily involved in charity work and supporting the less fortunate in Pakistan. Long table dinners were a part of his childhood connected then, to an aunts foundation that employed poverty stricken women in cottage industry. Another cousin has set up free vocational/trades training for teenage boys on the street.

Nereus’s fondest memories are centred around being the cheeky little boy that sat at the table and ate with these women who loved his naughtiness/entertainment. Again… there’s that return to what was meaningful way back then. :). And… what appeals to ME about long table events is it ties into what @lauren spoke of; that ‘we are more creatives than social’.

This is very true for me (and I think for Nereus when he admits it!). So to me, I can see myself supporting him more ably if the food dream is an event done when the energy is ripe and ready, rather than a routine, daily grind kind of pursuit. Both of us run out of steam in this set up. Its the ‘idea’ that fuels us; the big picture, the altruism not the consistency.

Were also both more inclined to earn in bursts with fallow periods (Uranus is strong in both our charts in the $ area). We’ve tried so hard over 30 years to be like others, earn in steady regular ways, but it hasn’t worked yet! We seem to manifest boom and bust cycles. A couple of years ago we literally manifested a RIDICULOUS amount of $ which allowed us to pay of our mortgage and do a heap of other things. However we seem to be back to the wire a bit now but we are almost self sustaining on many levels.

We are loan free, our kids are self sustaining with no college debts, we’re pretty much off grid with solar power and rain water tanks and I grow a certain amount of food. I’m beginning to think its time to make peace with this and find ways to serve ourselves best inline with our own needs and authenticity/gifts and connect up the dots that tie into the big picture of our collective evolution.

Sustainability is one of those biggies whether it comes in the form of ‘nectar’ (yay I can garden less!) or solar power etc. All we want now is to have the ‘facility’/energy/money to move on our creative projects with ease. It’s coming. It’s there. I know I can feel it in the ether. It’s just a question of belief now I sense, in what we dream of/desire to create.

I’m a bit all over the place with my input here and I’m not sure I’ve articulated what I am feeling correctly. but its quite exciting to see/feel!

I hope you get it! LOL

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

I love your share Nabila, and Nereus sounds like such an interesting and lovely man! I love the idea too, of the long table dinners. I’ve actually been envisioning these for awhile if we end up doing an acreage or winery here. I do have relationships with many chef’s and restaurants in town as a result of my food and wine club that this could def be fun. What part of the world do you 2 reside in? It’s going to be exciting to see all these ideas come together. I think making food-related products that can sold can be part of sustainable model too.

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

Ive been re-reading the book Creating a world without poverty: Social Business and the future of Capitalism. by Muhammad Yunnus . It’s a great read about thinking about solving social issues in new ways. I was first sparked by the idea of Social Business when I read the book in 2012 by Blake Mykowski who started Tom’s shoes his book featured stories from many entrepreneurs who were trailblazing a business model that started with social issues and built them right in to their business plan. “Start something that matters” is his book. As we all start being sparked by our new missions and knowing that many of you may in fact start a business I just wanted to share this concept in case it’s new to you. It just makes so much sense to me. The old model of charities and handouts and fundraising must die. Here is an article on social business to give you a quick look at it and also an example of a local business that has done a great job of embodying it, Cause coffee.

https://blog.hubspot.com/sales/social-entrepreneurship

https://www.causecoffeekc.com/

• sal
      Participant
      @sfrank

Amy your interest in supporting and nurturing the homeless community has reminded me of a bit of research I’ve done over the years, thinking about how to amplify soup kitchens, interfaith dining halls and similar kitchens designed to feed the homeless. I came across the JBJ Soul Foundation, founded by Jon Bon Jovi and his wife, https://www.jonbonjovisoulfoundation.org/.

The work they’re doing pushes the model beyond providing meals and now provides training and work opportunities for those who are committed to rebuilding their lives. Also you may have already shared with the network Jaden Smith launching a Vegan food truck for the homeless. At this time there doesn’t seem to be more information other than press release articles.

It’s exciting to see this unfold for you and Nabila within the network. Hopefully this adds more creativity to your project planning and thank you both for sharing within TWYH. We support you along the way.

• Elena
      Participant
      @eks2019

Hi Amy, I work in the non-profit arena and took a certificate in Social Enterprise class with the experts and Lawyer-social activist who wrote the tax codes for the US and state of Illinois. I don’t believe the “old model must die” as many of these organizations are successful and work and serve in the ways that are meaningful and sustainable as they are an integral part of our culture and economy – many museums, churches, art organizations, schools, social services, health care facilities, medical and science research facilities, etc are “charities” i.e. non-profits with non-profit tax codes who receive grants through fundraising, foundations and the government. This is a huge part of our economy. Is there room for improvement in some – sure- just like individuals we are all evolving. What the “social enterprise” concept brings to the table is a different way for organizations to do good and acquire investors with lower financial risk and tax burden. The reason why capitalism has a bad name is because many companies that are successful, and have the most money also have the most power – and seek to serve themselves and maintain this success – they have created tax laws to allow this. Most large corporations are founded in – I believe its the state of New Jersey where the incorporation law is that an organization serves shareholders only – i.e. owners only. Is a flawed tax code and what most of us don’t realize is how our tax codes have shaped our culture. Public policy is what shapes our past, present and future but most people don’t know this. Two books that I recommend to get a better understanding of Social Enterprise, tax codes and various strategies around them are – “The Mission-Driven Venture” by Marc J. Lane, and “Social Enterprise: Empowering Mission-Driven Entrepreneurs” by the same author. There are also two organizations that I recommend for anyone to join/follow
      https://socialenterprise.us and https://www.consciouscapitalism.org/ . There is also the opportunity for a non-profit to create social enterprises (for profit segments) to maximize investment and lower risk. I also recommend local business development groups who serve the community in creating local businesses. Most cities have “food incubators” and other business incubators – food incubators seem to be a good way to create community and start out small. A few people in this community have spoken about creating new shared housing communities with arts orgs, sustainable businesses, etc – there are also organizations that support public housing which could potentially contribute funds to this kind of venture – as there are public funds available for this (state money, gov money etc). Just wanted to share as I’ve done a lot of research in many of these areas.

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

Hi Elena, Thank you for your insights and recommendations. Perhaps my wording was off, there are aspects of this old model that are deeply rooted in things that are no longer sustainable. Yes some of it has worked and some of it doesn’t. Much does need a revamp to 5D and beyond. And a collaborative approach utilizing a variety of resources will make a difference. I just found out that KC is poised to be the Social Enterprise Capital of the US… so just another reason I am here.

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

Hi Sal, Thanks for sharing… I have read about both of these projects and just read Bon’s recently I also have volunteered at a project here that is successful called https://nourishkc.org/ which is a dining with dignity facility for homeless and food insecure and they also have a work study program/internship for the homeless for becoming kitchen workers and chef’s. There are elements to all of these that are indeed sparking ideas!

• Claire
      Participant
      @claire

I love this Amy! Before studying medicine, I studied political economy and this has remained an area of keen interest for me. Lately, the words “post consumer economics – community/creativity based, grassroots economies” keep playing over and over in my head. There are several scenarios playing simultaneously in my awareness and a bunch of contacts that I am already well placed to create a dialogue with ….It is certainly getting interesting!

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

@dragonfly716

AZAmy, instinctively, intuitively, I’m with you on releasing old models for business. They seem too entangled and convoluted, energetically, I feel. Theres just something in the current and past systems that doesn’t fit/feel right.

I know I am essentially an idealist that sees the ‘unnecessary’ complications we have constructed out of our fear based thinking, and then tends to want to cut thru all the crap to the chase. Feeding the homeless is not rocket science!… in my opinion. In fact a lot of our ‘problems’ on this planet and within us are not rocket science, we’ve just overworked the ideas and argued, often unconsciously, for the so called limitations.

I have this same perspective (naive tho it may be) now on the genre of counselling. I have always been introspective and very self reflective. In fact I am probably a born counsellor/psychotherapist by nature because I naturally connect a lot of dots in the human psyche and can ‘see’ through behaviours etc but I’ve personally come to a point where I feel that to keep digging for ‘answers’ has the possibility of re-working the wound, reactivating it constantly which never actually gives time for the wound to heal. If you keep picking at the scab it can’t.

I think acknowledgement and understanding of our wounding is great but then setting new co-ordinates and letting go of the past to me feels more empowering. After all, you can’t seed a new future methinks without letting go of an old story. The past only exists if you activate it.

This also tessellates with the ‘move in order to be moved’ and ‘cart before the horse’ concepts.

I’m feeling more and more that the current constructs that hold our society together are losing weight. Using old economic measurements and structures just seem out of step. I was reading yesterday about the need to eliminate the concept of GDP as a useful measure of success and then there are ideas more resonant such as Bhutans GNH- Gross National Happiness scores that delight me. Seems much more human. Plus you can see how old paradigms/models just aren’t working anymore.

I may be naive and a bit la la but there are times where I think maybe I’m the sane one and the rest of the world is mad!

I know that if I can hold my vision of anything strongly enough it can happen. I have managed this when I do a review of my life, all along, its just not been done with the focus and consciousness that I now know is key so it’s been slow and largely invisible. There are multiple realities open to us (quantum physics is showing us this so its ‘science’) and surely its just a question of belief and heart based attention that will create the world that we dream of?

I coin myself in my private time a ‘visionary activist’. Basically coz I’m lazy/tired I spend my time envisioning things in the ether in the hope they will become without too much effort (I don’t do effort and believe things should be easy… surely?!) the reality. 🙂

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

@Nabilarc “I coin myself in my private time a ‘visionary activist’. Basically coz I’m lazy/tired I spend my time envisioning things in the ether in the hope they will become without too much effort (I don’t do effort and believe things should be easy… surely?!) the reality. 🙂” . This is Golden ….Girl!

• Anne
      Participant
      @anne-manceau

What i envision is that i become One with the unified field, Creator’s field and become mobile, travelling/moving in and out of the field and help on projects around Europe or the globe, coordinating stuff and being part of a team’s dynamic and reflection, i love the idea of working by pair too when necessary.
      I also see myself involved with healing stuff, using my healing and/or transmutation power when needed according to circumstances/places.
      I feel like being able to engage in a project until it is accomplished and then move on to another one of a different kind.

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.