Diamond-Crystalline Field

8 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Angela 10 months, 1 week ago
    • Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

I had the most beautiful experience of plasmic light late last night that I felt to mention it here in case anybody else is witnessing it in their sleep/wake or meditation state. Around midnight I opened my eyes and above my head I saw what looked like a river of pastel rainbow light that was flowing directly into my field. It was so magical I was mesmerized.

The information that came from this light was that “this is what pure light looks like refracted thru the diamond-crystalline consciousness field” and that “the current of this river of light is guiding us all to the rainbow bridge”.

This light is what I refer to as the “New Earth colors” but technically they are plasmic waves that have been assisting us to create the complex geometric crystalline light patterns, or “sacred biological architecture”, required to house our higher body consciousness.

Here is a really accurate depiction of what this plasma looks like:

• Angela
      Participant
      @skybloom

Beautiful, yes… I have seen a lot of light like this especially during sleep. I’m realizing over the years that our cameras are able to capture our light body colors in photos. At first I didn’t believe it, and then I started to play around with changing my aura colors as I took photos. I’ve noticed over the years that mine has transitioned from a blue color to a emerald color and now this week I started seeing the rainbow color show up for the first time along with a golden color. I thought this was so cool and shows the light body layers that have integrated with the physical body and reflecting out. I’ve also been actively integrating over the past several months all of the multidimensional aspects of myself up to 13/14 into the physical so the colors changing makes sense.

• Lauren
        Keymaster
        @lauren

This is fantastic Angela…I didn’t know that our cameras are able to catch our light body colors! Do you have any photos you could share? SO curious.

• Angela
          Participant
          @skybloom

I do have some photos and I’ll try to attach them to this reply, I’m not sure if the whole photo is showing of if it gets cropped after upload.

I remember when I first started seeing it, I thought it was some light being or orb outside of my field and then one day I realized, holy cow this is my field I’m seeing…YAY! Then I started to play around with taking photos and colors and have watched it change over the years.

• Lauren
            Keymaster
            @lauren

whoa you weren’t kidding! The last pic in particular is mind-blowingly GREEN…and I love that you have a green (tourmaline stone?) necklace to boot. The emerald color is fascinating to me because over the years Christ has spoken of the “Emerald City” saying that our arrival would denote the embodiment of universal/unconditional LOVE and yet to “get there” required that we cross over the “rainbow bridge” (DNA) which is what we are all moving thru rn, so this is fascinating…ty 4 sharing! ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’š

• Angela
              Participant
              @skybloom

@lauren ~ yes ๐Ÿ™‚ That is true about the Emerald City and the covenant to restore the original template here at this time through our <3’s and DNA expansion and restoration. I had my big full on kaboom awakening about 16 years ago and feel like I’ve have been on this path for a loooong time and I’M SOOOO HAPPY to see so many more of us awakening compared to 16 years ago. LOL It’s so AMAZING :)) exciting times :)) Thank you for your time in creating community for this ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’š

@shifuku
              ~ OHHHH So lovely and happy to inspire! Thank you for sharing ๐ŸŒˆ, I think I was looking at it sideways… of course, there is the ocean there and yes, a dolphin guide! I see now the part I was originally wondering about is a bird in the sky. :))

• Shiawase
      Participant
      @shifuku

I like your river of rainbow Lauren
      ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
      Angela, the emerald color around you is so beautiful!

Felt like sharing my painting I did a couple of years ago. Just played with colors๐Ÿ˜‹

• Angela
      Participant
      @skybloom

@shifuku I love your painting ~ so beautiful ~ at first glance I thought the bottom was a hummingbird? but maybe a flower opening? Is this a water color? Love it!

• Shiawase
      Participant
      @shifuku

Angela, It was a dolphin. I didnโ€™t even realize until you asked me. No I know I was painting the ocean. I did some revision.๐Ÿ˜Š
      Thank you for motivating me to pick up a brush. This is the first time painting this year. LOL

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.