Feeling into current transits

35 replies, 8 voices Last updated by Lauren 8 months, 3 weeks ago
    • Simone
      @simone612

Jupiter is moving into Capricorn today. I feel really excited about that, maybe because I’m a Sagittarius (Jupiter rules Sagittarius).
      Now that Jupiter is leaving his home sign it feels like there’s finally going to be some definition, or contrast, something that allows for the new energies and potentials to become visible and tangible. As if Jupiter in Sag (fire sign), especially his recent conjunction with the Galactic Center, infused us with new level creative energies and his ingress into Capricorn (earth sign) provides us now with a brand new canvas to paint upon.

Personally I CAN’T WAIT for the new (2020) energies to become REAL so that we can live in that Reality.

As if so many things we desire have been behind a veil, we could feel that they are close but as yet they did not exist in the same (physical) realm. Now this transition of Jupiter from Sagittarius to Capricorn to me feels like bringing these things through the veil and into the physical. What I’m also sensing is that people, things, places can now be identified as the perfect match to our higher creation blueprints. These energies coming through the veil will turn on our New Earth magnets. 🧲

So yea thought I’m going to share and hope others are feeling the excitement, too! 💖

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

oh wow, that’s today?! I am so curious about what this will feel like and I LOVE this as a real possibility:

Now that Jupiter is leaving his home sign it feels like there’s finally going to be some definition, or contrast, something that allows for the new energies and potentials to become visible and tangible.

And THIS too:

As if so many things we desire have been behind a veil, we could feel that they are close but as yet they did not exist in the same (physical) realm. Now this transition of Jupiter from Sagittarius to Capricorn to me feels like bringing these things through the veil and into the physical.

YES please! Reads like the “dharma” that the galactic realms keep impressing upon us…”from lessons to blessings”. 🙌🏼

• Simone
      @simone612

“Reads like the “dharma” that the galactic realms keep impressing upon us…”from lessons to blessings”.” – YES! Don’t know about you but “lessons” reminds me of the karmic role of Saturn (Capricorn’s ruling planet) together with all things old “patriarchy”, and now with Jupiter moving into Saturn’s sign it feels as if he is bringing the realization of Freedom into that sign, liberating us from the karmic perception of “lessons” and shifting our experience of Saturn, allowing us to see Saturn as the facilitator for our blessings as he is now totally in support of our New Earth missions. We are free to see Saturn as our magic wand for New Earth creations. 🤓🎆🗽

• Simone
      @simone612

It is my understanding that as a collective we are currently redirecting to the New Earth coordinates.

Looking at the chart of the moment (see image) we have Jupiter at 0 Capricorn. It’s a new beginning in the sign of the father.

The collective South Node (representing karma, that which ties us to the old matrix) is also in Capricorn (at 8 Capricorn, always exactly opposite the North Node Ω). This moment invites us to experience Freedom where there used to be some form of slavery before – aka the realization of The End of karma.

As a background:
      We are all familiar with the truth of “we can only think as high as we can feel deep”.

In my experience the last 7 years of our collective “ascenscion” journey were in many ways dedicated to clearing the emotional depths of our beings, it brought us very deep into the lower emotional realms for the necessary clearing work.

I have to think of you Kate @katinka and what you shared about your 11/11/11 experience when you had a full blown experience of your Christed Self (btw my personal awakening was on that day 11/11/11). So let’s consider that this experience of “higher Self” involved a lot of high thinking. Now in order for that to be fully and permanently grounded into our lives on earth we had to pave the way by feeling deep into and living through the lowest frequencies on earth. When we collectively ascended in December 2012 it was like the kick off for paving the way for our higher selves to descend into the depth of our human cores so that the energies of the ascended reality can be lived on earth.

We are NOW bringing the high energies of the One, of the 13th Octave and aspect of (unity) consciousness, deep down into our human core.
      The True Self lies underneath our core issues and we have moved through that karmic layer of our core wound and to the other side where our True Self exists. Now the energy of the One can descend deep into our true core to fuel and support our True Selves and to ignite our New Earth lives.

When I look at the collective South Node (karma) in Capricorn what I realize is that we have come to a state of “accepting what is” in areas where we experienced the most fear and limitations in life. I think it’s actually a superpower to feel calm and accepting and loving in an area/field that used to be clogged with human survival fear and lower (mind) thinking. As holders of divine neutrality, anchored in zero point, our PRESENCE in these areas of life now is what allows for the Love and Light to sink in and to reach the deepest places where the most replenishment is needed. Previously the fear program used to be like a brick wall that kept the veil of ill-usion in place, but we blew up that veil by moving through it with our trinity intact.

On Sunday I joined the unity meditation and I saw myself in a huge fog/dust and there was a sense of heaviness related to that dust. It was as if the dust is what used to be the veil, and after a while of just being present I saw how a beautiful clear sky full of bright shining stars emerged before my eyes as the dust settled. It felt like clarity of unity, clearly seeing self and others, WE ARE the bright shining stars. We are the polar stars for navigating New Earth life, pointing out humanity’s True North.

We are clearly in the end times – end of our time in karma, beginning of dharma. 🤩🥰🗽💖

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

OMG reading that gave me goosies…YESSS!! “Saturn as the facilitator for our blessings” It’s time that we see the beauty in Saturn (and cappie too!)…I am seeing a shift already in Leon with the new energies arriving, he is starting to almost take pride in his Saturnian aspects. I have always had a good relationship with Saturn…and with my moon in Cap, I feel like it helps me to somehow structure my feminine energy in a useful, dare I say practical way.

To the liberation of Saturn! 🍻

• Anne
      Participant
      @anne-manceau

I really enjoy this simone and see/feel already the freedom from karmic debts/relationship lifting…. i have my south node in saturn….as well…in a practical way my relationship to Christian is tranforming into a PEACEFUL heartbase and free connection. The love that we feel is transforming into a truthful friendship….i feel so peaceful to be reaching this space intact….while still living in the same house and while Christian is seeing someone else. My soil has been turned inside out in order for me to see everything i have needed to see and FEEL consciously….i feel confident to say job done !!! Karmic relationship debt cleared/balanced out…

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

From Lessons to blessings….Bring it! Saturn is in direct opposition to me right now . Love your explanation!

• Simone
      @simone612

@lauren re this “I am seeing a shift already in Leon with the new energies arriving, he is starting to almost take pride in his Saturnian aspects.” – So cool that you’re seeing the shift in Leon, thanks for sharing. I can’t hear enough that the ‘Saturn – lord of karma’ ID is shifting. So now ‘Saturn – facilitator of blessings’ it is! 🤩🥰🌈

You’re positive relationship with Saturn is really palpable, I think you have been able to hold the Love and Light there for many, myself included. With my natal south node in Capricorn I always had the hardest time freeing myself from fear-based perceptions and beliefs around all things Saturn and Cappie. I’m also feeling the shift already and feel very optimistic that the upcoming eclipse conjunct my south node will end the karmic story for good. 🤞

@anne-manceau
      I love everything you’ve shared! My brother’s name is Christian and together with my father these two are the main male figures in my life and I’m also feeling much more peaceful with them now. So good to hear you are feeling confident! I know for myself that finding the confident courage to break through any final illusions is important right now in order to support my own freedom and True Self. Can’t belief how much of my old identity/sense of self was based in the fear program. I’m probably not going to recognize myself anymore in 2020. 🤭

And Amy @dragonfly716 this “Saturn is in direct opposition to me right now” – makes so much sense also with regard to what I said to Lauren, about being the holders of Love and Light. What you share in the community transmits so much love and the feeling of “home” it’s as if this allows the other side of the polarity spectrum to rise up to meet the same level of love.

• Charmaine Frost
      Participant
      @frost7967

Pluto’s often seen as the agent of transformation – death of the old/obsolete, so that new structures capable of holding new energies can be born…..energies of resurrection. With Pluto conjunct Saturn – perhaps death of the old Saturn (or the ways that Saturn energies previously impacted us), followed by the resurrection of Saturn in a more enlightened, enlightening form. Saturn is linked to structure (of social systems and of consciousness); for control and illusory feelings of safety (survival needs), imposed structure has limited what we allowed ourselves to believe, think, feel, dream and desire in the Old Earth. The geometry of (the old) Saturn’s structures created a matrix – which, like any enclosure, keeps those within imprisoned, while indiscriminately keeping out energies from “out there” (including higher dimensional energies)

Saturn is linked to lead. Alchemists work to transform lead (the base metal of base chakra survival-living, of mundane “non-magical life) to gold – the gold of soul-ar, celestial radiance, of the sun at the heart’s center, of the luminance of the light body. Interestingly, lead was a key ingredient in stain glass windows; images meant to invoke the divine, meant to be energized by solar light, were distorted, dimmed down and stripped of potency by lead’s interference, by the overlay of Saturnian mundane “reality”. According to Wikilpedia, there were 460 tons of lead in the roof of the Notre Dame Cathedral: While within the cathedral, the upward ascension of consciousness was blocked by a solid roof AND by the densifying effect of lead.

If Pluto is the agent of radical (down to the deepest roots) transformation, will it help resurrect Saturn into a gold (rather than lead) version of itself?…..Saturn ascending? Blueprints are the preliminary structuring of what’s to be created next in tangible form…..A golden, rebirthed Saturn may help bring forth blueprints of the new earth. Jupiter is The Dream and the Longing for the Dream; the Sagittarian arrow points into the sky towards the unknown, towards potential worlds that one doesn’t fully understand or envision yet….the next, necessary step, but without any maps of that future domain. Capricorn says “you landed here; here are blueprints of the structures you can build here, here’s an early map of the structure of this terrain”. If Saturn is upgraded to cooperating with the frequencies of New Earth, then it can be a helpful ally (rather than punitive, controlling, limiting obstacle) in bringing hopes/dreams into tangible reality. Dreamer Jupiter meets Saturn the Builder for physicalization/embodiment.

Saturn and Pluto both are planets of Initiation – Pluto thru the underworld journey; Saturn (Capricorn) thru the discipline and hard work of climbing to the mountain peak (where the new expansive vistas and altitude represent expanded, higher consciousness as the reward for diligence). Saturn’s rings have represented the “ring pass not” – the fears and limiting beliefs that block higher consciousness and yoke us to “Saturnian” old Earth reality; personal initiation also required processing and transcending the density in our personal ring-pass-not, the rings of our inner Saturn, in order to travel to the more cosmic consciousness held in the realms beyond Saturn; metaphorically, Saturn stood as the sentinel or gate between the consciousness of Old Earth and the consciousness of New Earth.

But, with Pluto, the nodal axis (the heiro gamos of masculine & feminine) and Jupiter all working with Saturn…..is Saturn perhaps undergoing its own planetary initiation (culminating in radical transformation)?

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

@Simone . I too, have South node in Cap at 1 degree in my 6th house. Curious about yours…

• Simone
      @simone612

Wow, this is all so insightful Charmaine. Thank you!

For me personally this just brought a huge Aha: “Saturn is linked to lead. Alchemists work to transform lead (the base metal of base chakra survival-living, of mundane “non-magical life) to gold” – my natal Saturn is at 0 Scorpio, the sign of alchemy. Now I feel very encouraged and confident that I have all the tools I need already within me to transform lead into gold within my own lifestream.

And thank you so much for connecting the dots with Notre Dame Cathedral and the roof. Seems like the fire quite literally liberated “the upward ascension of consciousness”. So many of us felt the connection with the Magdalene order at that time and the significance of that event.
      There are so many signs that our consciousness around Saturn IS shifting into a golden one! 💛😃🙌

My sense is that the solar eclipse in Capricorn and the Pluto Saturn conjunction will help us so much with the Realization that This Is So, as well as the Realization that we have claimed our divine authority to command “And so it is” because our True Selves KNOW the Truth of a higher reality. Deep down we know that our dreams of a higher reality are True. 💚

• Simone
      @simone612

Amy mine is at 4 degrees Capricorn, and I have the ‘part of fortune’/destiny in the first degree of Capricorn. I’m sure we will feel the solar eclipse on Christmas strongly.
      It’s going to be an annular eclipse which means it will look like a ring of fire. Something about that feels like a significant symbol, as if something inside me has been encoded with that, maybe it is a higher DNA activation code or something.

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

I love ALL of this Charmaine @frost7967. It makes so much sense.

I have Saturn conjunct my Sun in Pisces which has felt ‘heavy’ . I’ve had a love hate relationship with Saturn.(Lucky you @lauren for embracing it with more ease) . On one hand I can see how it has kept my mutable nature grounded. It has served me well on many occasion. I’m a super practical Piscean with a propensity to be able to give structure to my visionary nature; to see and feel the practical possibilities of my imagination.

Yet… the heaviness/shadow that Saturn has so far cast has been a hard one to shake. There’s been a sense of over responsibility and powerlessness to create what I ‘see’ in my minds eye. The version of ‘father’ and ‘time’ that I’ve been aware of/participant in thus far has erred on not allowing? myself to soar or embody sufficient lightness to actualise my visions/dreams/desires. It’s felt like at some level I’m wearing lead boots that impair and impact my forward movement.

Hence… I just love the information on alchemy- lead turning to gold etc

I know innately that my groundedness was valuable but it felt heavy. I’m really going to take on board this idea/current shift in seeing/feeling my Saturnian nature as gold. With the new Jupiter transit I can really see how this is going to transform the old Saturn structures into the new.

We need Saturn and his structures to create the new. He is the scaffolding that will become the new building/paradigm.

It’s super exciting. This past 24 hours as I ‘feel’ into my body I can feel that I am rebuilding.

Fun fact. Yesterday- Dec 3 I was inspired/guided to start taking collagen!

I’ve literally been ‘broken’ down over the years and my ‘structure’ dissolved via this ascension/upgrade process. My body has literally felt like it was falling apart- broken bones, sore tendons/muscle tissue/body weakness. I had to ‘break down’ in order to receive the new energies.

” The geometry of (the old) Saturn’s structures created a matrix – which, like any enclosure, keeps those within imprisoned, while indiscriminately keeping out energies from “out there” (including higher dimensional energies)”

The last few days had me read up on collagen. The collagen helix is a triple(3) helix with 3.3 residues per turn. So friggin’ on point!!

I started taking collagen on the 3/3/3 portal (yesterday for me in Australia) when Jupiter moved into Capricorn which to me symbolises the expanded version of ourselves can now take hold (structure) and start to operate/build the new paradigm.

Those of us who have been behind the scenes have been the architects creating the new blue print. Its out there now and so we can begin building (Saturn) what we have dreamed/desired (Jupiter).

I’m in love with my Saturniun self… now. 🙂

• Simone
      @simone612

I can relate to so much of this Nabila!
      Pisces is actually the limitless realm but with your Saturn conjunct your Piscean Sun I can totally understand the sense of “heaviness”.

My natal Mars is actually exalted at 27 Capricorn but that old lower masculine father energy of Capricorn would just not allow me to thrive in the physical even though the potential has always been there. It was this exact sense of “heaviness” that made me feel paralyzed instead of supported and inspired. When we turn the lead into a golden, uplifting energy it will turn the whole game around, so much will be possible and it’s going to be effortless and fun. 😃💛

• Simone
      @simone612

I just realized how much all of this ties in with this form report “The realization of Nirvana IS physical transcendence, it is the result of the release from the underworld.”

The shift in consciousness from “lessons to blessings”, from lead to gold, from all things Saturn and Capricorn perceived as “heavy” to seeing the beauty and support in them…. to me that pretty much speaks to physical transcendence aka Nirvana. And because my personal experience of the underworld had so much to do with perceived limitations around life in the physical, it makes so much sense that the liberation of my natal Mars (physicality) in Capricorn, of breaking the shackles so to speak, IS the beginning of my Nirvana, when my higher dreams come True.

Also, don’t know if anyone noticed it but in my profile picture there is a little orb that looks like the astrological symbol of Mars. To me seeing this orb there always made me feel hopeful that my higher dream of “physical transcendence” will come true, that it has always been part of my pre-created path to bring this forth.

• Simone
      @simone612

I just remembered that I woke up last night and something was going on in my heart. It felt like an implosion of energy in my heart, it was a very physical sensation.

I believe this has to with the Venus Saturn conjunction today (that happens to be exactly on my natal Juno (unity)). Wondering if it was the collapse of the old grid, the (mental-emotional) construction that got formed in separation consciousness. Or what Lauren mentioned in the report re “Venus taking over”.

Anyone else having any similar experiences?

• Anne
      Participant
      @anne-manceau

I felt a connection with my inner child, the wounded child but this time this morning i felt that she was being smoothed, like she was being or receiving an upliftment that brought her away from pain. It felt this way….in the experience….

• Simone
      @simone612

“that brought her away from pain” – Love hearing that Anne!
      Had a few moments in the past week when I felt something similar, what I called “more distance between me and the old template”. As if the part of me that used to be most identified with the core wound stopped resonating with fear/pain.
      To me what is so liberating in this is that it felt uplifting in a very grounded way because it was the formerly heaviest level that begins to feel lighter now.
      Here is hope that tomorrow, 12/12/12, brings us complete liberation from pain. 💕

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

Yes, I feel this too- the liberation from the ‘original wound’

It’s really interesting. I’m currently working on a child’s chart. Now normally one of my go -to’s for understanding a child and passing on that information to support compassionate parenting is to look at Chiron for inner child wounding etc. The same is happening around the north node/karmic stuff. It all seems a bit pointless or passe. Very old paradigm energy.

I just can’t get my head around it or be bothered to investigate this/these for this chart. The result is therefore, that what I used to use as a springboard to get ‘into’ a chart reading is no longer there for me and so I am having to find other pathways. As I write this I am sensing its all connected and clearing as I write.

In myself, like I’ve mentioned in another thread, I am seriously ‘bored’ (can’t find another more appropriate word) with my own wounding/ story. It seems like its been deactivated?

There is a growing sense of the slate being cleared. It does feel empty and I do feel a bit lost. Maybe because there is nothing to ‘heal’ so to speak. Maybe this is why we are feeling at an impasse or just unmotivated. Pain is a great motivator.

As I continue express this stuff here I am beginning to feel a rise in energy towards finishing this child’s chart #thankgoodness!

All this is SO interesting. Bring on the full moon today. For me in Perth, Australia, it happens at 13.12 today.:-/

• Simone
      @simone612

So fascinating, thank you so much Nabila! I just saw that tonight Chiron turns direct (12/13 for us, 12/12 in the US) and in your post it is also as if something is turning around with regard to the energy around Chiron. What you said “a rise in energy” makes me think there is a transformation/resurrection of Chiron.
      When we stop to resonate with our core wound the whole perception of Chiron is automatically shifting with us.
      Maybe Chiron is now going to point at our invincible freedom. When
      our inner child transforms from “being wounded” to “being the life, the way, and the truth” this makes us completely impervious to the old ID/belief of being wounded.

• Angel
      Participant
      @angelsabove

Hi Simone, just wondering do you live in Australia?

Not sure how to tag others here. Really curious about this, Nabila. Especially the north node/karmic stuff.🤔

“Now normally one of my go -to’s for understanding a child and passing on that information to support compassionate parenting is to look at Chiron for inner child wounding etc. The same is happening around the north node/karmic stuff. It all seems a bit pointless or passe. Very old paradigm energy”

I had a difficult Saturday and it I am curious to see if it was to to with the north node?! Does anyone have any insight about it and Chiron?
      Angel

• Simone
      @simone612

Hi Angel,

I live in Germany which is +6 hours from NY time. I saw that Chiron stations direct today at 10.48pm New York time so this means it will be the 13th in Europe and Australia, that’s why I said “12/13 for us”.

Posting two articles here from Stephanie Azaria’s website that might be a good read today, one is about the Moon’s nodes, the other about Chiron.

🌟💖🌈

https://www.thecosmicpath.com/cosmic-consciousness-corner/the-moons-nodes-2/

https://www.thecosmicpath.com/cosmic-consciousness-corner/chiron-the-rainbow-bridge/

• Anne
      Participant
      @anne-manceau

I love this Simone “Maybe Chiron is now going to point at our invincible freedom. When
      our inner child transforms from “being wounded” to “being the life, the way, and the truth” this makes us completely impervious to the old ID/belief of being wounded.
      Something is surely going on with the inner child and its wound recovering…..inner child getting its wings deployed ?

• Charmaine Frost
      Participant
      @frost7967

Simone wrote “a transformation/resurrection of Chiron.”

Interesting that Chiron is going direct at 01 degrees Aries, fairly close to the 0 deg “Aries point” which is considered the beginning of the next cycle in the spiral. In one view of the zodiac wheel, we dissolve back into the churning, energetically vibrant void/womb of infinite possibility in Pisces, dissolve back into the soup of infinity and thus become One with Source. In the spiral of re-incarnation (in a realm of separation and karma), we can not remain in the nurturing All-that-Is; we are birthed back into “Beingness” as unique individuals in Aries.

The symbol/glyph for Aries represents a ram’s horns, but also resembles the birth canal – the struggle to claim a unique “I Am” identity. In a realm with reincarnation, death allows one to free oneself from the bondage of an old identity (all the externally and internally imposed expectations and limitations); after a life “re-view” (corresponding to the re-view, re-think, re-flect orientation of a planet in retrograde), one can be born into a new identity that’s initially free from expectations/limitations (excepting those that, in the Old World energies, may have been encoded in the DNA as species “governors”).

So, after a self-review while in retrograde bardo, what new identity will Chiron assume in his latest rebirth?

• Simone
      @simone612

Thank you so much for pointing that out Charmaine!
      This: “after a life “re-view” (corresponding to the re-view, re-think, re-flect orientation of a planet in retrograde), one can be born into a new identity that’s initially free from expectations/limitations” – is so good to know/hear that right before the Chiron direct station. And it is so confirming with regard to the liberation from the old “wounded” identity. Wow, a fresh start and clean slate moment. I just entered my personal 1 year (turned 37 last Friday) and couldn’t imagine a better start than this. Also, I have Aries Ascendant. So ready for the Ascended life experience! 😃

Linking the Aries symbol to the birth canal – the entry into a new life experience – is so brilliant! 💎 I’m getting to know the Gemini full moon brilliance through you. 💖💎♊🌕

• Charmaine Frost
      Participant
      @frost7967

Warning: Long

How will the Chiron myth transform? The old myth:

As a “maverick” celestial being, Chiron’s path sometimes moves close to Neptune’s orbit while, at other times, his orbit is close to Jupiter; thus he acts as a messenger, bringing energies from the more cosmic “trans-Saturnian” realm into the personal/social realm of mundane “reality.

Although he’s best known for the poisoned-arrow wound to his leg (leaving him with excruciating pain that even he, the master healer, couldn’t heal), his life history consisted of a series of wounds, all of which reflect mankind’s core wounds and limitations since the Fall into 3D consciousness. All of the wounds occurred due to forces beyond Chiron’s control; as humans, we often blame ourselves for our wounds, and part of healing is to release ourselves from self-blame. Chiron’s masteries came of being unique, of not fitting-in anywhere, but this lifelong alienation also brought suffering; the (old earth) message was that mastery and suffering (wounding) are intertwined….”no pain, no gain”.

His father was Cronus (Greek name for Saturn). Cronos is also the Lord of Linear Time. From https://mckinleyvalentine.com/kairos/: “The ancient Greeks had two words for time: kairos and chronos, which we still use in words like chronological. It refers to clock time – time that can be measured – seconds, minutes, hours, years. Where chronos is quantitative, kairos is qualitative. It measures moments, not seconds. Further, it refers to the right moment, the perfect moment. The world takes a breath, and in the pause before it exhales, fates can be changed.” Interestingly, Kairos and Chiron sound a lot alike; kairos is time beyond our usual definitions – the eternal Now, the simultaneous time that CONNECTS EVERYTHING. Cronos time or linear time, like our notion of space, creates SEPARATION between things. To be born to Cronos is to be born into a world governed by separation – from each other and from Source; it’s the world of reductionistic measurement trumping heart-centered “feeling into everything”. This is alienation in its most fundamental sense.

2) His mother didn’t want him: Core wound of abandonment/betrayal by those who should love/protect us, by the Feminine and by the (womb of) the universe; as a species, we felt abandoned by the cosmos, unable to look to it for nurturance/guidance. The Mother Wound.

3) Due to his half-God origins and mastery, he was a misfit among his fellow “animalistic” centaurs….but, due to his physical appearance, was also not at home among the gods; thus, the core wound of alienation (a subset of the “separation” frequency). Here, we can think of man, born “half-God” (Higher Mind, multi-D access) but also “part animal”; in separation consciousness, the 2 parts are unreconciled, seen as warring (dual-ing) polarities; embodying our multi-dimensional aspects merges the 2 “polarities” into Oneness, and allows us to feel “at Home” in multiple places. A subtext here is that of being alienated/ostracized/banished for one’s abilities (mastery), leading many in 3D to become “hiders” (the wise hermit archetype).

4) The unbearable wound was inflicted accidentally by Hercules, while defending against a horde of rampaging centaurs. Even though Chiron feels little in common with them and has been rejected by them, he must “suffer for the sins of his brothers”. This mirrors how, often, personal karma seems chained to ancestral and national karma, even if one sees oneself as radically different from one’s family or culture. And likewise, the suspicion that “my family, or those most like me, will be my downfall….cause me great harm”….distrust of the similar.

5) Ascension (old Earth style): In some ways, Chiron’s ascension (into a constellation) is similar to the Christ story: He must suffer (the agonizing wound), sacrifice self and submit to death in order to liberate mankind; Chiron gives up his immortality to grant freedom to Prometheus who then brings fire (enlightenment, the soul spark) to mankind. Chiron really only gives up his PHYSICAL immortality, as he then becomes immortal as a star-being, in a realm beyond the physical. Old earth “ascension paths” emphasized transcendence of the physical realm (the body, the material plane, the earth herself) to become a star-being unencumbered by the flesh. Here, the species wound is the notion that one must “suffer to be free”, that freedom comes only with death and that “the material world” (including one’s body) is always a chain (the separation of soul/higher Mind from matter).

• Shiawase
      Participant
      @shifuku

it feels as if he is bringing the realization of Freedom into that sign, liberating us from the karmic perception of “lessons” and shifting our experience of Saturn, allowing us to see Saturn as the facilitator for our blessings as he is now totally in support of our New Earth missions.

**Yes, I feel it! Don’t know about Astrology…but my feeling seem to know what is occurring…

• Shiawase
      Participant
      @shifuku

The shift in consciousness from “lessons to blessings”, from lead to gold, from all things Saturn and Capricorn perceived as “heavy” to seeing the beauty and support in them…. to me that pretty much speaks to physical transcendence aka Nirvana. And because my personal experience of the underworld had so much to do with perceived limitations around life in the physical, it makes so much sense that the liberation of my natal Mars (physicality) in Capricorn, of breaking the shackles so to speak, IS the beginning of my Nirvana, when my higher dreams come True.

**It, lessons to blessings, really feels “lead to gold”! I choose to feel this way, although experiencing heavy pressure right now…I am happy to hear your Nirvana. I love the rainbow mars orb!

• Shiawase
      Participant
      @shifuku

in a practical way my relationship to Christian is tranforming into a PEACEFUL heartbase and free connection. The love that we feel is transforming into a truthful friendship….i feel so peaceful to be reaching this space intact….while still living in the same house and while Christian is seeing someone else. My soil has been turned inside out in order for me to see everything i have needed to see and FEEL consciously…

**Yes, I feel the same way, Anne…in my relationship with my partner. Somehow I too feel “lessons to blessings”. The relationship with my partner gave me lessons to see and feel what was within me that needs healing. He has been mirroring these to me. It is a gift. I do not know how our relationship is going…but there are some softness birthing right now. Thanks for sharing.

• Anne
      Participant
      @anne-manceau

Hello Shiawase,
      Love these sharings…..to be truthful i erased my message earlier this week as what i thought about Peace being anchored flew out by the window on my return from a journey a few days after having posting my original message in full honesty at the time.
      However our journey is never stuck once we walk our path with/in consciousness as the situation has moved, shifted and cleared/cleansed once more for me.

All the courage and energy you engage with seeing the truth as it is is bearing its fruits beneath and sooner or later rise to the surface…..I love your echoing.

• Charmaine Frost
      Participant
      @frost7967

The Great Mother shakes hands with the lord of Death

Ceres (Great Mother asteroid/planetoid) is currently conjunct the sun, as well as Pluto, Saturn and Mercury. Along with the Cancer/Capricorn nodal axis, this brings needed “great mother” energy to the transformations (Pluto) and building of new structures (Saturn). Could this conjunction of Ceres and Pluto also help in reconciling masc and fem energies, thru understanding/compassion for the wounds that each has suffered in 3D…..leading to final forgiveness?; such deep reconciliation seems critical for the 2 energies to work cooperatively, as well as for full heiro gamos union.

Symbolically, Ceres carries the “wounded mother” energy: Her daughter Persephone was kidnapped by…eh…Pluto/Hades; fall/winter mythologically represent her mourning period (the half year during which Persephone agreed to be in the underworld with Pluto, then returning to the surface for spring/summer. Symbolically, she was the devoted Mother who lost her child (part time) thru no fault of her own. However, like real mothers who lose children to illness/accidents, she most likely still suffered guilt – What did I do wrong?; what is fundamentally wrong with me to deserve such a loss (loss as karmic retribution). She feels abandoned, victimized by Pluto AND by her daughter; by the Masculine and by her own offspring (her creations). Love and devotion has been repaid with abandonment, the ultimate betrayal. She is Great-Mother-as-Victim; victimized “benevolent mother” becomes victimizer Dark Mother, who withdraws her fertilizing powers from the earth as an act of revenge against the Dark Masculine and against herself…..against that which grows from her, against her own powers of fertility and nurturing.

If we step into the shoes of the mythic Pluto character, we see more wound-based action ….He was Lord of the Underworld, thus held power. But he lived in the dark (underworld) realm of the dead – so also a lonely, bleak existence. Humans and demigods wanted to be with all the other gods, but who wanted to be with the god of Death? So, profound alienation and rejection, a feeling that his loneliness would last forever…..which led to desperation/despair and the drastic action of kidnapping Persephone. Historically, the masculine has been severely wounded in the emotional body – not “allowed” to show emotions (except anger); it’s easier to “not show emotions” if one doesn’t feel those emotions….ie., if they’ve been repressed. Instead of acknowledging, processing and healing emotions as they occur, the emotions are stuffed “underground”. They fester in an Underworld (the existence of which most prefer to deny), creating a toxic atmosphere and growing into full-sized demons of the dark. Pluto dwells full-time in this dark toxic miasma, with these demons; the toxic energy of all those festering underworld emotions clings to him like a bad smell, a darkness in his aura that repels dwellers of the surface realm, because it reminds them of what they’d rather not see. Pluto is masculine (is a male god) – so perhaps also suffers guilt and self doubt (“Am I good enough, man enough?”) because he must live surrounded by emotions, because he couldn’t successfully compartmentalize those emotions and hide them away in distant dungeons as a male “should” do.

So, we can have compassion for Pluto….thus forgiveness and possible reconciliation.

So what could it mean, with Ceres in this planetary cluster? Sun illuminates….so maybe, a further bringing to the surface and illumination of Mother-wounds (for healing). And, conjunct Pluto (the “perpetrator” in the myth)……maybe a reconciliation with the wounding masculine, perhaps a new ability to deeply understand the “why”s (wounds)  underlying the behaviors. A greater understanding of core wounds of both the masculine and feminine, simultaneously.

Or, more broadly, a reconciliation between those in male and female bodies, as each feels compassion for the other’s deep woundings in 3D.

Some people call Jupiter “the sky father”. But the original sky father, mythologically, was Uranus. Mythologically, Uranus was the first god, then overthrown by Saturn, who was then overthrown by Jupiter (Zeus). Thinking historically, Jupiter would have been the “sky father” energies at a later point, Uranus at an earlier and more primordial time (maybe before consciousness had fallen as much). Currently, Uranus is in Taurus (often linked to Gaia). So, we can think of more pristine, less fallen celestial energies bombarding Gaia and uplifting her……In science, this may correspond to the increase in cosmic rays, our new position in the photon belt, and Gaia’s upshift being seen in the Schumann resonance.

• Simone
      @simone612

When I read your words “Mythologically, Uranus was the first god, then overthrown by Saturn, who was then overthrown by Jupiter (Zeus)” it occurred to me that another way to look at it is to see how father God has come ever closer to earth and therefore closer to a reunion with Mother earth. I think in the past earth was often condemned as unholy because humans experienced earth as being separate from heaven, the ideology was that the further away from earth and the higher into the skies the holier it gets, and that this was probably reflected in the myths about the planets.

Now closeness and union with earth no longer means to fall from heaven. We are now free to experience astrology/ the solar system and all of its planets and celestial bodies to be working as a unified whole to reveal the highest Truth of our inborn divinity, of spirit-matter union.

What comes to mind is this from the new report: “The cosmic energies that will be felt on earth are not only coming from beyond the earth but from the cosmos now contained within every ascending soul ON earth.”

Feels as if the great divide between Heaven and Earth is going to be healed/wholed once and for all during this time of Cancer-Capricorn eclipses from now until July. I’m sure the Pluto/Saturn conjunction on January 12th will be a great blessing in this regard. I’m exciting to find out how this will translate. 💖

• Charmaine Frost
      Participant
      @frost7967

Yes, I agree that we may finally be healing (wholing) that false separation between earth and “heaven”….and beginning to know (viscerally, not just mentally) that all planets are equally aspects of the divine. Those ancient beliefs systems around Original Sin (with humans, physical matter and, relatedly, Gaia herself being seen as fundamentally impure) are dissolving away.

I would add that we’re also feeling cosmic energies from WITHIN the earth, from her radiant core of multidimensional consciousness.

Hence, this is an “embodied ascension”. Perhaps “enlightenment” would be a better word than “ascension”, as the latter term points back to the Old World means of attaining higher consciousness – where, in meditation, one’s consciousness had to leave the body, leave the earth plane. The highest peaks were “closer to God” – thus churches had spires and yogis meditated in caves in the Himalayas. The polarity of “higher” as “closer to god” and “lower” as “farther from god” (or closer to hell, spread to more mundane areas as well; “higher rank” equated with “intrinsically more divine, thus more deserving” while those of lower rank were seen as fundamentally less worthy,more tainted.

And, as we come to see the earth and our physical bodies as “divine”, we also start to see the divine as present in everyday life. There’s less separation between the spiritual and the mundane; chopping vegetables can be a meditative, consciousness-expanding act. Less separation…..so our mundane lives become a place to express and grow our spirituality.

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

https://www.thecosmicpath.com/author/sonreyacp/

If you are still in the thick of it….wherever you are feeling the squeeze, claim your badass sovereign self … I love this line:

“No more. I did not come here to suffer and lack. I did not come here to judge and to hate. I take responsibility and I forgive my errors and what appear to be the errors of others in my projections ‘out there.’ I choose the truth of my Real divine Self. I choose Love and Oneness.”

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

Cosmic Consciousness Weekly

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

Had a telling dream last night that I think relates to what you said in the network @simone612 re:

My understanding is that it will continue to be intense on the physical body level as long as Mars is moving thru Sagittarius, especially as he is approaching the Galactic Center at 27 Sagittarius on Valentine’s day. That moment to me feels like a major release point and when Mars reaches 0 Capricorn (same day as Mercury turns retrogade btw) we will hopefully begin to feel more of the new template in ourcellves.

Since the entrance into 2020 I had a recurring dream that the basement windows in my childhood home were left open…one on the far right of the basement, and one on the far left…but no one gave it any thought and so open they stayed.

Early this morning I dreamed that I finally went into the basement and closed and locked both windows myself because there were “intruders” getting into the “house” thru the (root) cellar. Starkly obvious symbolism I know…but so clear!

Then this morning I read in Christine’s weekly: “On Wednesday 2/12, Mars conjuncts the Galactic Center” and I immediately recalled the dream and then remembered your post about Mars.

I am very curious about how this all plays in and the new role Mars will play this year as we build this new physical foundation for Eden. Food for thought 🥘🧠🤔…maybe a separate Mars forum thread for inquiring minds? 😁😇

p.s. Also curious why Cancer is associated with the root chakra in CC and not Aries since Mars is Aries planet?

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.