Inspiration

12 replies, 3 voices Last updated by AZAmy 3 months ago
    • AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

Im noticing my own journey with baking/food taking some interesting turns. I love her explanation of cooking as a continuum of a creative process. Let it inspire your creations!

https://creativemornings.com/talks/sarmishta-pantham/1?utm_source=CreativeMornings+Global&utm_campaign=495bf60df3-WEEKLY_HIGHLIGHTS_196_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1768cc808f-495bf60df3-324194229&mc_cid=495bf60df3&mc_eid=412e5f4819

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

Love this~

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

I seem to have a bit of a challenge doing 5 year plans . And more so now as we are stepping out of time. I do love mind mapping… so if this is a newer concept to you, you might consider playing with it and allowing the ideas to flow. Sometimes its fun to get big pieces of butcher block, throw it on a wall where you can re-visit and add to it. For Christy’s space in Norwood for example, this might be fun to play with. You can also build on 1 mind map for an overall vision and then take various subjects and do them as separate mind maps. This feels like spiral energy for me and the ideas flow when i do them, plus i can see where things intersect and or relate. If you are visual its great an if you are artsy you can have fun doodling or being colorful.

• Lauren
      Keymaster
      @lauren

I HEART mind mapping! I use MindNode Pro…but ONLY for creative projects and collaborations. It is way too right-brained for my already right-brained self.

For those who already have a dominant organizational left brain, I think mind mapping is the balance, loosens things up brings more free-flow. For those who have too much of a free-flowing (messy) and disorganized creative thinking brain, 🙋🏻‍♀️ the lack of structure can get overwhelming.

i.e., when I heard that I can/should think in terms of a 5-year plan, I literally cried in relief. Finally…A CONTAINER! Yet, if I were to tell my sister the same thing (virgo-organizer-facilitator) she would def FREEZE like a deer in headlights. ☺️

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

Thought I’d share this. It’s via Daniel Scranton, an Arctuarian channeller from whom I get daily emails/channels. I was connected to him when I was being mentored by SARK. There is usually something of value and a synchronistic timeliness on the subject matter of his offerings. He holds a bit of a strangely old fashioned or rather ahuman/neutral energy which I find interesting as I’m much more drawn/connected to say your more feminine energy expression @lauren. But I thought this ↓ feels related to that whole 5 year, work it backward plan.

“We have begun to discover new ways of getting you to open up to receive. We understand the importance of getting you to slow down, to stop altogether, and to allow in that which you have been summoning, whether on the physical or energetic level. And we have discovered that when you are confused about something, when you don’t know the answer, when you have given up on trying to figure something out, those are excellent times to get you to open up and receive.

We are very interested to see how you are going to receive what we are offering in those moments, as we begin to drip in little pieces of information, downloads, and activations to help you along on your journeys. Confusion is very similar to being in a space where you’re not thinking anything at all, because anytime your mind has to give up control, that’s a good thing. That’s an avenue for you to go beyond your physical mind. It’s a similar phenomenon to when you cannot find what you’re looking for in the physical realm, get frustrated, and give up. That’s usually when the item you’ve been looking for appears magically.

You need to give up sometimes with your mental processing. You sometimes need to stop trying to figure out the solution to an issue and just accept it as it is. You are capable of doing this consciously, of course, and you certainly can create enough issues for yourselves in your lives to get you in that place of giving up, but your guides can also help facilitate this process, while working with your higher selves. And that’s when we come in to deliver something that you can only receive in those moments when you let go of control.

You do need to let go of that desire to know everything and to have it all figured out. Right now, many individuals are trying to figure out what’s going to happen next, and certainly a great deal of individuals want to know when and how the shift will be completed. When all of the information that you run across is contradicting other information, that is by design. That is meant to get you into a state where you throw up your hands and recognize that there’s plenty of life to be lived in the present moment without knowing what’s going to happen and when.

There’s plenty of life to be lived when you just accept that this problem you’ve been facing has no solution. There’s plenty of life to be lived as you are completely uncertain about whether what you want to manifest will ever come to fruition, and that’s the sweet spot. That moment when you give up and just decide to live happily ever after, that’s the moment that we wait for, and we invite you to anticipate good things from now on when you’re in that moment.

We are the Arcturian Council, and we have enjoyed connecting with you.”

I’m also feeling the current energy signature over the last few days has morphed into a weird stillness like a massive retrograde/stationing. It’s heavily pregnant with something but I have no sense and more importantly no interest in what that it.

My body feels quite stagnant and ‘full’ but interestingly I don’t feel as weighed down as I have done in the past when this feeling arrives. I’ve had an unusual amount of people contact me ‘worried ‘ about their sudden lack of drive , inspiration or sense of stagnation/not moving forward on all manner of things, health, wealth, career, relationships etc

Plan making seems next to impossible? For me personally, when I tune in, I feel my ‘plan’ has already been made and it’s just waiting to manifest .. maybe thru this opening up to receivership process vs the old paradigm way of pushing.

As I write this I’m getting a sense of it’s ‘already done’ and I just have to soften enough to let it in; to play it in vs work it in. Maybe the Mind Maps are part of this playful dictate.

I’m wondering out loud here if my/our new 2.0 New Masculine/action is about being pro actively in ready receivership? i.e. the two- M and F are actually the same?! I’m a bit confused!! 🤔 But it ‘feels’ somewhat on point?!

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

Thanks for this Nabila, He sounds familiar to me…and his and yours comment feel spot on right now. ( I have done some workshops with Sark!) I too felt today the plan was done. Feels like we are waiting for the full 3 days of heart influxs and the new moon next week ushering in some new energies. My creativity did kick up some today and I will post more on that tomorrow. Making more cinnamon rolls tonight, I cant’ help thinking of YOU! We are having a nasty ice storm so its good time to stay in and bake and doodle.

• Nabila Cowasjee
      Participant
      @nabilarc

Great to hear from you AZAmy. Yup send over those virtual cinnamon rolls. Just a few moments ago before I logged in here, hubby, son and I were discussing cinnamon rolls! We have found a wonderful tiny bespoke organic bakery of late that does divine and huge ones.

I’m not inclined to baking at the moment probably due to the summer here and the unusually high temps we’ve had of late. Baking has always been a winter thing for me.

And.. yes I think we are in a holding bay of sorts, in preparation for the Aquarius moon. Perhaps this will start to infill our landscapes with that true “aquarian’ energy we have been waiting (endlessly) for.

I do feel somewhat antsy- in anticipation? In my meditation this morning I had a visual of a track race/sprint where the runners were all twitchy waiting for the starting gun. There were some false starts and disqualifications due to this.

I guess we’re being tutored in relaxing into our upcoming ‘races’s as the new modus operandi.

I have to say I am feeling a bit hyper; impatient like. 🙂

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

Such massive creations, with incredible impact…https://www.thisiscolossal.com/2019/11/visions-in-motion-berlin/

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

Using meditation and opening to the new energies…I started doodling these symbols, which began with simply drawing triangles and then it morphed into this. Another way to start getting information … Simply call it forth and see what presents. keep the mind out of it…it should just be a stream of consciousness moving thru you with shapes.

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

For any of you who would like to immerse yourself in an online community to help spark your creative process and nurture it. This woman is a very attune to 5d and ascension process.

Its free to join and she does take you thru some art journeys:
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/127265911465579/

Here is what she has to say about her FB group:
      Welcome Everyone! I’m so glad to see you here! You’ve been invited into the meeting space of Creative Empowerment Collective. This is a community page for Visionary Artists and Healers who are committed to fully participating in dreaming a new vision for our planet through art and healing practices.

We are here to support you in your transformative process as you step into your creative leadership.

This community will support you as you connect and strengthen your relationship to your purpose and power as you bring your creative visions to life.

We are all going through a birth- individually and collectively. It’s not always easy and comfortable and it’s helpful to have the support of a network of folks who get it, who are going through the same thing.

We are here for you. IT’s a closed group so feel free to share. Please let’s be mindful and sensitive with one another. When we are transforming we are powerful and very vulnerable. This is a space of non-judgment, love, endless possibility and high vibes.
      This is not a space to promote your business. There will be opportunities to share your offerings on an occasional basis in the New Year.

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

This guy’s card creations are amazing… I love that he works with a “grid” and squares and angles and its all intuitive and it seems like a cool metaphor for all of us as we begin building new earth. When he implodes his creations too, it reminds me of the tower card in tarot…

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

It’s time to start using our imaginations far more!

Message from Spirit

• AZAmy
      Participant
      @dragonfly716

If any of you are interested in ushering in these new energies with a more creative bent, Dana, from the Awakening Arts Academy is now offering her amazing courses online. The classes are all recorded as well so if you cant make one or aren’t feeling great, you cam simply pick back up at a later time.

https://awakeningartsacademy.com/events/painting-from-the-heart-soul-retreat/

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.